Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
yeah bebo will be the first actress who will have herself in animation character. that would be awesome.
srklicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
ho yeah zaru n i wish srkeena all the best for R1
Zareena thumbnail
same here yaar, i hope it would be blockbuster and much more successful than OSO.
srklicious thumbnail
yup i hope so too lets hope for thebest
Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Zareena

welcome to the club aamna 🤗

thnx a lot my name is not Aamna its sheela😳
Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Zareena

wops sorry sheela.

its really ok😊
Zareena thumbnail
oh there are bunch of news, i will post some of the articles by tonight. but guys Srk is looking so good for Ra.one movie. I didn't liked his shirtless image in OSO but here he's looking soooo CUTE!
srklicious thumbnail
aw where zaru post it i waan see it
Zareena thumbnail
Alright marriam, here it goes..they are few months old..
Zareena thumbnail
SRK - The next superhero of B-town!

A distress call goes out; a super hero swoops in, saves the day and disappears into the shadows. Haven't you heard this before? After Hrithik Roshan starrer KRRISH and Goldie Behl's DRONA starring AB junior hit the Bollywood scene, now its Bollywood superstar King Khan's turn to play a Sci-Fi superhero in his next titled RA-1.

Tech-savvy Shah Rukh has come up with this unique title which means 'the Egyptian sun god' for the hi-tech sci-fi film to be directed by Anubhav Sinha. Sinha who is an expert with two action movies, DUS and CASH, is gung ho about this great challenge to his career, collaborating with Shahrukh with whom he finds a certain comfort level and creative freedom. It is heard that SRK is taking keen interest in the scripting of RA -1, which is being rolled under his own banner Red Chillies productions. This ambitious thriller is expected to hit the floors around September.

Meanwhile the makers are in search of a child artist to play second lead to the superhero. Though the film is said to cater to the kids but by the way it sounds no adult can possibly resist the temptation from this RA-1.

So will SRK resurface as the next big thing, flying the skies donning a cloak, leaping from skyscraper to skyscraper, saving the world and suddenly breaking into a song Bollywood style? Let's wait & watch...

http://www.glamsham.com/movies/scoops/09/may/19-srk-the-next-superhero-of-b-town-050905.asp