Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 9:23am | IP Logged

Abeers new college look is to die for ,to drool over and to go crazy about...he looks soooooooo awesome in this  yellow shirt !!! Im so happy to see him hang around with his friends :)
Raunak Singh's back ,though  not in full form yet but he'll get there very soon   yayyy!
Satish Shukla lol ,new admission haha!

Deepa goes to the same uni ?shayad ek hi badi uni hogi Lucknow me hmmm!
and the sick looking Omi guy makes his entry,and I hate him even more for eyeing Leher already
Dude ! u've only just come !!!!

and I think Eks was right ,he isnt the guy from Lehers past,hes just the one who will probably introduce the other guy soon

Precap: TN looking breathtakingly handsome in a suit  *sigh* and is worried about the riots that broke out in town earlier in the day ,it was some youth union or something that protested and the fight started at uni ,TN worried about his son ,how sweet :)

Hina

p.s: Abeer ne sare good looks apne bauji se liye hai ,both looked so perfect today !

Edited by hinanaziri - 11 March 2010 at 9:36am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

ahutapreearies7AllwaysindianMarina.India1...San-Yo...kimpan.bohemian.QueenAnnie18Mona_Mauryasoapbubblesam.tvrasikahapinezz13rahmona_paksweAreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OMG OMG OMG *faints*" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

soapbubble

IF-Dazzler

soapbubble

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 9:34am | IP Logged
heheh - Raunak Singh is not yet back but he's on his way. Abeer is so irrepressible! LOL Bus mein aaya hai bechara LOL
As for the villain - I didn't mind his face and dialogue delivery so much - not as bad as I expected. Still the fact of him is Dead but what to do. And Lehar is so soooooo pretty - kameenon ki nazar to jayegi hi Confused - poor thing, she's going to be in for a tough time but then anything for Abher Embarrassed
Bubble

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

.bohemian.QueenAnnie18kimpanhinzsam.tvrasika

sam.

IF-Rockerz

sam.

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Wooohooooo!!!First of all our Raunak singh and his chalupana is back!PartyPartyAnd GK is looking Hawt in his college lookDay Dreaming
            The epi starts with the alarm ringing and time for lalla to get up but he just switches of his alarm then the alarm on the mobile starts he switches that off tooLOLIt  reminded me of my college days i needed 4 alarms to wake up early in the mornROFLScene switches downstairs and its 7:30 but still no lalla ,sudha is looking tensed ,chutki saves the day by waking lalla up.He is out of the door at 8 leaving a very shocked looking TN behindLOL.Then a lot of AbHer scenes with Abeer in his raunak singh persona.Big smile
    Then entry of the villanDeadKing kong uncleROFLBut was it me u guys can get back to me after u watch the epi but i did not understand a single thing this guy was sayingD'oh
Precap-TN comes home early and is tensed because there is danga going on in lucknow and it was started by the local youth wing at abeer's university and he is worried about abeer.Why am i not surprised that king kong uncle belongs to the youth wing moralist brigadeDeadHe just looks like that type.

Edited by rexy34 - 11 March 2010 at 9:39am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.bohemian.kimpansoapbubble

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged

ROFLbubble ROFL kamino ki nazar hahahahaha
but its true she looked so pretty but all the more vulnerable
is Omi bhaiya se to ab Abeer hi bachaye

imagine if they lock all students in the college and set a curfew or something
waah fir to  AbHer will get to enjoy the time of life :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kimpansoapbubblesam.tvrasikahapinezz13

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 9:41am | IP Logged

hahahaha Sam I still need 3 alarms and I snooze each for atleast half hour daily :)

and I aint in no college either ,long done but buri aadatein jate nahi jati

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sam.tvrasika

QueenAnnie18

Goldie

QueenAnnie18

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Yep, as usual our abeer miyan was looking extremely handsome in his yellow opened shirt. But i found Leher looking more cute in soft pink. i am a bit disappointed as why don't abeer remember he said to leher when he was drunk that Abeer bajpayee loves Leher and will continue to do so and not even Leher can stop him.Abeer you must remember that!!!

I think that Omi guy will probably stalk Leher and Bittan and we will get to see the protective side of Abeer.

Hina, i agree with you completely that TN was looking handsome in a suit but to me he looks handsome when he wears glasses, i think they suits him well LOL Abeer ne sachi apne killer looks apne pap se hi liye hain Thumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kimpansoapbubblesam.tvrasika

kimpan

Goldie

kimpan

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 9:51am | IP Logged
So Guys...finally prayers have been heard of bringing Raunak singh back...though not in full form yet. Yes I agree Abeer looks very cute and charming, fees like a new avatar, though it's not .
But I fail to understand how could he not remember what he said at the temple, he was not in  nasha then.... what he said under the influence of alcohol was not way off from what he said when he was sober. Confused and he wants to apologize? Please explanation needed hear...
Today I felt bad for Lalla when his scooter was chained, that was a bit too much on TN's part.
About the villain, the less we talk the better....despise the  idiotOuch...a complete 'filmy' villain, now I am worried for Abeer, please Prithvi come to Abeer's rescue...(ok...can't help bringing Prithvi in, contradicting my own statement but the villain scares meConfused)...he looked so innocent and charming, how could he take on a thug of that stature?
What's Deepa doing in the college?Angry gujiya kaun baneyaga? and she can actually talkLOLLOL

Edited by kimpan - 11 March 2010 at 1:27pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mulan08.bohemian.QueenAnnie18tvrasikasam.

QueenAnnie18

Goldie

QueenAnnie18

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hinanaziri

ROFLbubble ROFL kamino ki nazar hahahahaha
but its true she looked so pretty but all the more vulnerable
is Omi bhaiya se to ab Abeer hi bachaye

imagine if they lock all students in the college and set a curfew or something
waah fir to AbHer will get to enjoy the time of life :)

AWW!! if Abeer and Leher gets locked in a room and a curfew happens ("Hum tum ek kamre mai band ho aur chaabi ho jaaye"), then i am going to give a chocolate to hina from me!! LOL Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.