CID

WHAT IS SONY'S PROBLEM???

devashri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
MUJHE ABHI ITNA GUSSA AA RAHA HAI...😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
WHY HAVE THEY GONE BACK TO 2008 IN CLASSIC CASES??
I was nicely gonna record the episode thinking they might telecast the next one in the sequence after viren comes in but then I saw abhijeet in a coat....
I really really feel like....🀒 and I switched off the tv.
khair chodo...lets see what case they air at 10.00pm

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prabha. thumbnail
I can't tell you how disappointed I am. Its like they just know how to kill our hopes. Whenever I get excited ki I will get to see Daya Sir's first case, Missing Bullet and a few other I have read previews of but never seen. They do something as brilliant as they did today. I think they do it on purpose, I refuse to believe that they are not aware about the demand for the old cases. Now what happen to Classic Cases (CC) we will only know on Monday 10 PM or may be SAT evening if its aired, usually it is but is not mentioned explicitly in the schedule.

Today there is no CC at 10 PM. Some GR8 Awards are going to come.
Edited by prabhanarayan - 14 years ago
devashri thumbnail
oh no 😭😭
I just hope they telecast the old ones next week...Even I really wanna see daya's first episode and missing bullet. I mean can't the sony people do things right? they could easily show one case after another in sequence
saare hopes pe unhone paane pher diya.
Edited by devashri - 14 years ago
prabha. thumbnail
Yeah Wishing and Praying is all that we can do. I am not even wasting time and energy on getting angry now. Done that too many times.

I went through burptv's cached copies recently, sometime around 6 - 8 Jan they were going to jump to the beginning of CID during the Re-Run Marathon. They had even shown 8 cases from 1998 on 4th and 5th Jan (4 each). But on 6th Jan they suddenly jumped to 2008.

Then the Re-Run they aired from 5th Jan to 4 Mar, the oldest case they showed was THE CASE OF THE MULTIPLE PUZZLES aired in Feb 2002. They did not jump backwards.

On 5th March they jumped to Return Of The Jewel Thief (10-Mar-2006), the first hourly case. Since then the series is running forward almost sequentially

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: devashri

one in the sequence after viren comes in but then I saw abhijeet in a coat....
I really really feel like....🀒 and I switched off the tv.

Hmmm....you really  switched off the TV when you saw Abhijeet???? I wouldn't have done that. I would have at least waited till his scene was over ...☺️
devashri thumbnail
😊hehe Arre nahi yaar.
I like him very much😳
I got angry because it was 2008 case and I've already seen it like....10 times before...

somu_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
yeaa..! i agree wid visrom...!! i would have watched it still..!! at least till d break..! old or no old..! hee hahahaha...!! 😳
wanderer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prabhanarayan

I can't tell you how disappointed I am. Its like they just know how to kill our hopes. Whenever I get excited ki I will get to see Daya Sir's first case, Missing Bullet and a few other I have read previews of but never seen. They do something as brilliant as they did today. I think they do it on purpose, I refuse to believe that they are not aware about the demand for the old cases. Now what happen to Classic Cases (CC) we will only know on Monday 10 PM or may be SAT evening if its aired, usually it is but is not mentioned explicitly in the schedule.

Today there is no CC at 10 PM. Some GR8 Awards are going to come.

Prabha ji,

Is case of the missing bullet the one in which Salunkhe is unable to locate the bullet in the victim's body? And ACP accuses him of unfair play? If so, it was aired sometime around 20th of feb, when they had gone back to old cases. Did you miss it?
wanderer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

Hmmm....you really  switched off the TV when you saw Abhijeet???? I wouldn't have done that. I would have at least waited till his scene was over ...☺️

πŸ˜†
prabha. thumbnail
Originally posted by: wanderer

Prabha ji,

Is case of the missing bullet the one in which Salunkhe is unable to locate the bullet in the victim's body? And ACP accuses him of unfair play? If so, it was aired sometime around 20th of feb, when they had gone back to old cases. Did you miss it?

Why the ji, I am not that old πŸ˜ƒ, di was ok

About your question. No, the case where Salunke is unable to locate the bullet is called - THE CASE OF THE INVISIBLE BULLET.

THE CASE OF THE MISSING BULLET is about about Daya Sir. Take a look here for more info
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/28007646