Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 5:45am | IP Logged

I watched the whole epi again and I just couldn't decide who I liked the most yesterday ...
We love Abeer and know that GK brings out the best in him,only GK could play the role with such perfection ... His subtle nods and his expressions in the epi yesterday were just brilliant ClapEmbarrassed but I couldn't help comparing them to TNs commanding hot looks...
Bhups ( thats his nick btw) does perfect justice to TN s character...His dialouge delivery was awesome and the sarcasm in his lines was brought out so well... His performance was one of his best yesterday and just this once I wanna say that TN stole the show Clapand our hearts Big smile as well...

Kudos to Bhupi ji who plays the role with such elegance and finesse  !

Hina

Edited by hinanaziri - 11 March 2010 at 6:51am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

.bohemian.kimpansoapbubblefaiza_elahi202sam.tvrasikahapinezz13.Aparajhita.Eksie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Father Vs Son" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Marina.India1

Marina.India1

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 6:50am | IP Logged
@Hina - i agree Hina. Bhupinder Singh is awesome as TN - has the strong and silent looks. And fantastic acting skills to boot. Quite groovy, I must say.

Incidentally, in the last scene, when he adjusts Abeer's collar and says 'don't worry, its our fault.....' was he still sarcastic or did he mellow a bit?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Eksie

sam.

IF-Rockerz

sam.

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Hina TN was just fab yesterday ,i was literally feeling scared from the way he was talking to abeer.He as u said stole the show yesterday.And GK is always good so no surprises there.

Eksie

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Agree with you Hina! No 2 ways about it .. TN/Bhups (lol!) stole the show completely!! It was entirely his episode!!!

GK, with his subtle expressions & nods, stood tall next to him .. and perfectly complemented the towering TN with his quiet & composed self. I was actually scared the way he was talking.. Must say, I just can't imagine anyone else play TN with such perfection!!! Clap Clap Clap Clap 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.bohemian.tvrasikasam.

kimpan

Goldie

kimpan

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Agreed Hina...Bhups is doing a great job in portraying TN's character. He his handsome too. I think its his characterization that makes me not like him so much.  I do not intend to be biased but I cannot bring myself to like this guyTongue
For me it's only GK stealing the show...not anyone else.LOL
All u TN fans, please spare me...just my POV.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sam.tvrasika

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kimpan

Agreed Hina...Bhups is doing a great job in portraying TN's character. He his handsome too. I think its his characterization that makes me not like him so much.  I do not intend to be biased but I cannot bring myself to like this guyTongue
For me it's only GK stealing the show...not anyone else.LOL
All u TN fans, please spare me...just my POV.

Kim .. GK stole the show in his own way!! To his credit .. he stood upto Bhups .. tall & strong!! Aur koi hota toh dabb kar underground ho jaata!! ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kimpansam.

kimpan

Goldie

kimpan

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 7:33am | IP Logged
haan yaar, no wonder they have chosen Bhups (Hina love the nameLOL) to play his dad....there are certainly similarities in terms of   bit of arrogance and of course the good looksLOL

tvrasika

IF-Rockerz

tvrasika

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 8:48am | IP Logged
I really like Bhups... he is just fab as TN! And yesterday belonged to him , forgive me friends... GK was fine in the first part but in that scene, TN stole the show, I felt!

About his looks, what to say... Embarrassed

.bohemian.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top