Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

abhaypanchi

Groupbie

abhaypanchi

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Hi guys,
              I feel that due to falling TRP's colors team have removed Repeat time slots of YPNHK....now 11:30 PM slot has been taken by UTTARAN and 11:00 AM slot has been assigned to Bhagyavidhaata.....Guys its time we we should give feedback to colors team that atleast 11:30 PM time slot should be reserved for YPNHK.......
Its very sad that creatives are not promoting such a nice show........

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

manishabensurakshita.Aparajhita.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Repeat Show time slot 11:30 PM & 11:00 AM Removed" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sam.

IF-Rockerz

sam.

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Even i noticed thatOuchI hate the word TRPCry

bibhanshu111

bibhanshu111

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
I warned u guys earlier in my post................. this is only the start(repeat timings removal.)
aage aage dekho hota hai kya ek din show bhi end ho jayega n we will only see all these things happening and will only feel bad and sad deep inside our heart.Yaar hum ek din me atleast 3 feedback q nahi de rahe hai (colorstv/feedback) par?
Aur haat pe haat dhare baithe raho I m again tellin U guys "PLS POST UR FEEDBACK AE COLORSTV/FEEDBACK.
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  ask dem do promote d show more and more.n not 2 do these type of silly things or cheating against YPMHK???

Now the thing is in our hand if we will urge colors den we will get benefits aage tum sabki marge???????????? I don't understand what kind of fan base YPNHK has???????????

AbHer Ko Bachane ka Last Chance?????????????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Aparajhita.

abhaypanchi

Groupbie

abhaypanchi

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
you can mail your feedback to:

colorstv@viacom18.com

Edited by abhaypanchi - 11 March 2010 at 12:56am

bibhanshu111

bibhanshu111

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Luv AbHer and YPNHK feel really bad 2 see cheating against AbHer I m doing my bit by sending at least 10 feedbacks a day from diff diff. E mail addresses pls U fans to do ur Bit n support YPNHK.Bcoz this show and AbHer needs ur support in it's bad time.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

SEND UR FEEDBACK I M BEGGING U ALL
Pls prevent this show frm ending.bcoz we all luv AbHer.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  ask colors to promote d show n not to pay 2 much attention at TRP's and see d popularity of the show bcoz TRP's r not accurate at all.

Edited by bibhanshu111 - 10 March 2010 at 11:19pm

tvrasika

IF-Rockerz

tvrasika

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 12:11am | IP Logged
@ Yashika,
Yes, it is indeed baffling... This show has only completed 2 months!

Parul is doing her exams now. Don't know if we can disturb her about this.

It would be good if someone from the channel or the production house cleared the air. It cannot be healthy for a show, as it is in its infancy, to be constantly talked about as ending!

shikhachopra

Goldie

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 3:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

surakshita

IF-Sizzlerz

surakshita

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 3:43am | IP Logged

anyway at that time all are IPL hungry so maybe they are reworking the repeats of our show

Post Reply New Post

Go to top