Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

rhea_GK

rhea_GK

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Hi All,

I have been struggling to keep up in pace in reading all your wondeful posts and managing my submission deadlines. Here is a few random thoughts that I just like penning and sharing(ofcourse boring you with)......

For one; the article talked about 2 leads-a girl from Madhav's past and a negative lead( a new boy in Leher Bittan and Abeer's college/university-that's what I made of it) . However,Madhav's track was closed down prematurely because with 50 episodes+,  the channel was pushing for the actual love story introduction .  

Secondly, I think as some of you mentioned, Leher being a witness, might be willing to give a statement-thus inviting the wrath of the negative character. Abeer, now gradually realising the intensity of his feelings would try to protect her(much in the Madhav Rashmi love story style).
It is here I feel that Leher would also realise that love crosses all boundaries when she would see how Abeer would stand up for her inspite of her refusing him and their inherent differences.It is probable that Abeer to might get roughed up considering the weight of this character but this would only make Leher confess her feelings.This I would say is not sympathy-sometimes,as all of us might have felt,the fear of losing something makes you realise how much you love something.....and so Iam guessing that this would make Leher forget the shackles and accept her feelings to world.....after all love, (and any emotion for that matter) comes from the heart and not from the head and moments like these just prove them true.....

Love,
Rhea.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ajaygandhiPravesTinkJiakimpan.bohemian.tvrasikasam.surakshitaAreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Random Thoughts" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sam.

IF-Rockerz

sam.

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Reha fab predictions SmileEven i am hoping the story goes this way cause i dont want the entry of a new entry be a typical 3rd angle and the same ghissa pita love triangle story line.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.bohemian.

bibhanshu111

bibhanshu111

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Very nice one dude.Yes this will surely bring a love confession be Leher.

tvrasika

IF-Rockerz

tvrasika

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
That's possible too... Thanks Rhea for sharing your thoughts. And, welcomeBig smile

surakshita

IF-Sizzlerz

surakshita

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 3:25am | IP Logged
triangle and quadrangle are the order of the day

like that the main leads have 1-2 days rest from their 20 hrs gruelling shoots

Abher as the hero protecting delicate Leher, would be enjoyable to watch.

after all what has happened would like to see a "Radha kyun na jale" scenario

.bohemian.

Goldie

.bohemian.

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Interesting thoughts, Rhea. It would be nice if the track progressed the way you predicted.

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Interesting take Rhea .. and I'm guessing they are taking that route.

Also .. this means, this guy is NOT a blast from Leher's past as reported earlier. He is a local gunda cum college student. If you watch the precap .. only Leher looked terrified at what was happening. The other students looked like they were used to seeing such things on a regular basis. When the guy started walking towards the others .. there were students there who were standing with their hands folded in front of him!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kimpantvrasika

tvrasika

IF-Rockerz

tvrasika

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Yeah... he looks like local goonda.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top