Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam
Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

India-Forums

Headed for a quadrangle!

Mulan08 Senior Member
Mulan08
Mulan08

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
I really hope what I say here does not come true...but I have a feeling that there would be new man in Leher's life and a that girl Deepa in Abeer's life...since Dadi has been assigned the responsibility of looking for the right girl for Abeer.

All we want is a quaint sweet love story...show love happening step by step, naturally. It has been handled funnily in the last few episodes. so gotta wait and watch what happens next!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

surakshita

surakshita IF-Sizzlerz
surakshita
surakshita

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 3:13am | IP Logged
quadrangle will become messy,  but it looks more the same here now
ggcric Goldie
ggcric
ggcric

Posted: 14 March 2010 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hinduengg

I really hope what I say here does not come true...but I have a feeling that there would be new man in Leher's life and a that girl Deepa in Abeer's life...since Dadi has been assigned the responsibility of looking for the right girl for Abeer.

All we want is a quaint sweet love story...show love happening step by step, naturally. It has been handled funnily in the last few episodes. so gotta wait and watch what happens next!

No we dont want,  we want only leher-abheer love story

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index