Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

Headed for a quadrangle!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Mulan08

Mulan08

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
I really hope what I say here does not come true...but I have a feeling that there would be new man in Leher's life and a that girl Deepa in Abeer's life...since Dadi has been assigned the responsibility of looking for the right girl for Abeer.

All we want is a quaint sweet love story...show love happening step by step, naturally. It has been handled funnily in the last few episodes. so gotta wait and watch what happens next!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

surakshita

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Headed for a quadrangle!" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

surakshita

IF-Sizzlerz

surakshita

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 3:13am | IP Logged
quadrangle will become messy,  but it looks more the same here now

ggcric

Goldie

ggcric

Posted: 14 March 2010 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hinduengg

I really hope what I say here does not come true...but I have a feeling that there would be new man in Leher's life and a that girl Deepa in Abeer's life...since Dadi has been assigned the responsibility of looking for the right girl for Abeer.

All we want is a quaint sweet love story...show love happening step by step, naturally. It has been handled funnily in the last few episodes. so gotta wait and watch what happens next!

No we dont want,  we want only leher-abheer love story

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.