CID

   

locked

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

devashri

Senior Member

devashri

Joined: 15 January 2010

Posts: 446

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
all right I've removed this because it was not suitable content.


Edited by devashri - 10 March 2010 at 10:10pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shipra_mnprasunamurty_85

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "locked" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Joined: 26 November 2009

Posts: 27855

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
This might be funny but on the border of the (unwritten) code of conduct of this forum...Shocked
 
Devashri, please don't take it personally...Maybe I am over reacting, but I am just telling you what I felt.
 
I have seen some forums starting with decent humour, but people's imaginations gradually go further up and the forum ends up in absolute crap.
 
This forum is very decent and free from fights and arguments, which is the reason I  decided to join (inspite of violating some of my official rules).
 
And the rest of you, if you feel this kind of humour is ok, you are free to post your views and go ahead.


Edited by visrom - 10 March 2010 at 8:23pm

devashri

Senior Member

devashri

Joined: 15 January 2010

Posts: 446

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
I've added the warning of mature content

shipra_mn

Newbie

shipra_mn

Joined: 06 March 2010

Posts: 29

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

This might be funny but on the border of the (unwritten) code of conduct of this forum...Shocked
 
Devashri, please don't take it personally...Maybe I am over reacting, but I am just telling you what I felt.
 
I have seen some forums starting with decent humour, but people's imaginations gradually go further up and the forum ends up in absolute crap.
 
This forum is very decent and free from fights and arguments, which is the reason I  decided to join (inspite of violating some of my official rules).
 
And the rest of you, if you feel this kind of humour is ok, you are free to post your views and go ahead.


hey common visrom!! its 21st century!! this kind of humor is alright!! If they can come out with films like dostana I think a joke on it does no harm. I think it was a cool story

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Joined: 26 November 2009

Posts: 27855

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shipra_mn

hey common visrom!! its 21st century!! this kind of humor is alright!! If they can come out with films like dostana I think a joke on it does no harm. I think it was a cool story
 
 
I just told you what I felt...I felt this forum has a certain unwritten code  of conduct.
Because you might have seen - CID itself never crosses the 'line' in their dialogues or conduct.
 
And I am very much in the 21st century. Smile

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Joined: 05 July 2005

Posts: 6852

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
After reading the first line I have not cared to read the rest. What Shah Rukh ji means to me, not many can understand and gay jokes (since Dostana is mentioned I am assuming) about him and Karan Johar has now been done to that and I never found them funny, always in bad taste. And would never like to read anything combining them and CID.
 
However people can post what they want, its me who needs to filter the kind of discussions I would like to be part of. Reading something and then getting upset over it is a waste of time.
 
However I chose to reply because shipra_mn said its the 21st century and its alright. I just wanted to say that just becuase its supposed to be alright does not means its acceptable to all. Its not to me.


Edited by prabhanarayan - 10 March 2010 at 9:33pm

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Joined: 26 November 2009

Posts: 27855

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabhanarayan

After reading the first line I have not cared to read the rest. What Shah Rukh ji means to me, not many can understand and gay jokes (since Dostana is mentioned I am assuming) about him and Karan Johar has now been done to that and I never found them funny, always in bad taste. And would never like to read anything combining them and CID.
 
However people can post what they want, its me who needs to filter the kind of discussions I would like to be part of. Reading something and then getting upset over it is a waste of time.
 
However I chose to reply because shipra_mn said its the 21st century and its alright. I just wanted to say that just becuase its supposed to be alright does not means its acceptable to all. Its not to me.
For me its not about Shah Rukh or Karan Johar, but the CID forum itself. Somehow adult content and CID discussions look out of place for me. 
 
I am again sorry if I hurt someone. No more posts from me on this topic.
 
And please @devashri, I did enjoy some of your other posts and have also created some posts together   Smile , so pls lets continue it that way. Nothing personal.

devashri

Senior Member

devashri

Joined: 15 January 2010

Posts: 446

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Hey visrom no problem yaar. Big smile Just thought that people have different tastes in humor so this was another side of it. Anyways I never take anything personally because I do everything in fun.Big smile
so bhai this song comes to mind......
bhaiyya aal eez well Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

visrom

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.