Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Double post😡
Edited by pinkisluv91 - 14 years ago
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pinkisluv91

I used to like movies a lot and never miss even one but now I am a show person:) I love watching shows. It's fun. Movies are crap and it seems like all the actresses retired. It's always Katrina-Kareena or Priyanka. 😕 Actors too. What shows do you watch besides DID😆

Btw I am super tired now🥱, abt to go to sleep in 15 mins I guess.

same here...im about to 🥱 too

yeah it changes for me time to time, i was a show person, now kind of becoming a movie person, then i will be an american show person😆...thats what happens, but bc of IF, i do stick to some desi shows...i really like DID, but i watch Mahi way too...used to watch Rishta.com, but didnt for the last 3 weeks...but its weekly..
pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: raju786

I don't think I would ever be an american show person😆 they don't appeal to me. 😕 I just watch desi shows because they are better than most american shows. Oh and more decent😆. Oh you watch those yash raj shows. I don't. Didn't find those appealing. Okay I guess we should move to the new thread now. OMG I had already made a new thread like a year ago😆😆

LINK TO NEW THREAD:

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1356305
Edited by pinkisluv91 - 14 years ago

RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pinkisluv91

my comp just randomly restarted...k i will edit out the one that i made😭😆...will use urs..