Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Yeah they cut here in vancouver as well
I'm okay with it coz I think the reason they are cutting is so they can catch up to the real one. The Canada pr is 2 months behind the real one so people must have complained because of it😛
I don't mind it being cut but they cut out all archana and Manav scenes as well as ArMan scenes, and leave in all the boring manju, archu's mothers tantrums, shravani's annoyingness and savitas abuses. 🤢 they should choose which scene to leave it better. I only watch PR for manav/sushant and all his scenes are cut 🤢Edited by SUKK4ever - 14 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Its not only in the UK that scenes are being cut, they do that in Canada too and it is frustrating!!! This is not the first serial they've edited, I remember the same being done to Kasamh se and it drove me crazy. I don't understand why the shows are being edited, we deserve to see the same thing as what is aired in India.
aftvjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hehe .. do they just do cutting in Balaji Telefilm shows ???
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I don't think so, because I think it happened with Agle Janam too
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
k i'm watching the episode now, it's going super duper fast😆, in one episode we have seen 1 regular episode and the full maha episode, so that's 1 and half into half hour😆
i liked the spped, all concersations were cut😆 they didn't even show tarun talking to manav and manav saying he loves archana. they showed it when shravani was thinking about it, then abortion, then fixing varsha's engagement then savita telling manav to put sindor😆

we will catch up guys😃
Spartacus thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

They show is all together of 21 mins, on Indian channels.

They give a first break after 8 mints to be precise, with a four min ad break.

Again the continue with the episode for another 9minutes and give a break of 5 minutes ad break!

The last part is either a 4 min or a 3min clip!
So all together its a 21 min episode what they come up with!
commentator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Before I discovered that we were behind and that we could see the Indian versions online, I used to watch the show on TV here in the US and one evening I counted that we got only 17 (yes, that's right seventeen) minutes of the show and an amazing 13 minutes of the world's most boring and repetitive ads. At least ads in India can be interesting and funny and varied. Here it's all jewellers (really loud and horrible jewellery too that no sensible girl would be caught dead in) and Lakshmi Atta (made here, made fresh) and fat, patently fraudulent guru maharaj's who claim to cure all problems especially those related to jadoo-tona and disobedient children.  😡
Gur.N.cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: commentator

Before I discovered that we were behind and that we could see the Indian versions online, I used to watch the show on TV here in the US and one evening I counted that we got only 17 (yes, that's right seventeen) minutes of the show and an amazing 13 minutes of the world's most boring and repetitive ads. At least ads in India can be interesting and funny and varied. Here it's all jewellers (really loud and horrible jewellery too that no sensible girl would be caught dead in) and Lakshmi Atta (made here, made fresh) and fat, patently fraudulent guru maharaj's who claim to cure all problems especially those related to jadoo-tona and disobedient children.  😡

ha ha these ones r the most horrible ones, tired of hearing them🤢😆😆
but we do get the same amount, they show the entire epi.

just recently they r cutting episodes to show 2 episodes in one, but still got those 21 mins
Tulsey thumbnail
The Indian TV corporations make money from sponsors and don't care for the viewers.  If this was going on in western countries, I am sure it will be in the newpapers and radio....

There was no cut on the episodes when I last watched on TV till the end of Jan 10.  Wanted to catch up with the missed episodes, I went to watch the video's on the forum.   This is when I found of the show being behind 2 months in airing in Canada.   I have been watching the video since then.

Not fair to people who wait all day and then sit in front of the TV to watch the show  that ends up being so incomplete....do these people ever know the difference??
Edited by Tulsey - 14 years ago
Gur.N.cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tulsey

The Indian TV corporations make money from sponsors and don't care for the viewers.  If this was going on in western countries, I am sure it will be in the newpapers and radio....

There was no cut on the episodes when I last watched on TV till the end of Jan 10.  Wanted to catch up with the missed episodes, I went to watch the video's on the forum.   This is when I found of the show being behind 2 months in airing in Canada.   I have been watching the video since then.

Not fair to people who wait all day and then sit in front of the TV to watch the show  that ends up being so incomplete....do these people ever know the difference??

yes just recently they r doing this cut, but i checked now, with this cutting we are just 28 episodes behind, and soon they r going to bring us very close😃 after that they will give full eisodes
wow u r from canada too