Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

A Rushed Confession..!?!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

cool_yv

IF-Dazzler

cool_yv

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
I know i am late but dun you guys think that the abeer confession was rushed up..?I mean no one falls in love like that it was sort of attraction..Not LOVE! So how come this confession and all without having barely a good conversation with each other they are deeply in love...This doesnt suit the subtle love story that was developing...:(
Xoxo
Yash!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A Rushed Confession..!?!" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shikhachopra

Goldie

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

lol Yash, yes it was rushed and we all thougt it could have been better if it was shown gradually but hey its all happened and now we can only regret what they did... well just have to try and let that be a one off and hope better from the story ahead

Hina

p.s: love your johny bravo avi

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Hey Yash ..

I agree .. the confession was rushed. But even though it was rushed .. I felt .. they never intended to show it like it was "deep love" between them. It was just the start of the relationship .. and a point where whatever they shared would get deeper.

Just my POV Smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hapinezz13

cool_yv

IF-Dazzler

cool_yv

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Lolzz...Hey ekta hina and shikha..,yeah i visited forum now after confession and i can see it created quite a stir hereLOL,but i loved holi epi the way they used colors in background never saw something like th8 on tv..!Wink..I have quite a lot expectation from this college track lets see ...Well the best college track i have seen so far is Love story anurag basu one which came on sab hope it also have some thing like that..!Wink..Exams *sigh* so cant see epis on time..Lol

ps-thanks hina..Big smile..!

Anyways for first time some daily surprised me to hell...!I watched last thursday and then when i watched today i was like "kya se kya ho gaya"...Story is going wayyyyyyyy fassssssssssssttt!LOL

shikhachopra

Goldie

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top