Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Don't kill me .. but am ready for the joota's and chappals Confused LOL 

Was just thinking .. what if this negative guy is NOT really the new entry in the show?? Coz  the article mentioned the new entry is a blast from Leher's past. Maybe .. just maybe, this goonda is a catalyst to bring in the new guy?! Confused 

Scenario : Cut 1 : Goonda in college threatening and beating innocent guy .. Leher is cornered (as she is new in college .. ragging-vagging n all) .. and boom! this new guy saves her from the goonda!! Confused She realises its someone she knows from Mughal Sarai and is relieved.

Cut 2 : This new guy has come with an intention .. ie, to be with Leher. He secretly loved her while in Mughal Sarai .. and has followed her to Lucknow. Families know each other from Mughal Sarai .. and so this guy is welcomed in the Mathur household with open arms (I don't like the idea .. but just for story sake)

Cut 3 : Mathurs like the guy .. and decide to get Leher married to him (Okay .. I can see the joota's flying towards me ... *duck Eks* .. bach gayi .. phewwww! Oops .. another one .. *duck* LOL)

Now comes the FUN part Big smile  DDLJ Revisited!!!! Except .. Abeer need not impress the Mathurs coz they are already impressed! Embarrassed  Okay .. all this thought came from the article that mentioned that the show is like DDLJ Embarrassed 

Cut 4 : Leher is shocked that her marriage has been fixed Shocked  And finally realisation dawns that she LOVES Abeer too much to let go .. and that she can't .. just can't live without Abeer and just maybe cannot sacrifice her love for her family .. no matter how much she loves them. Basically .. she can't lie to herself anymore!!

Cut 5 : Here comes all the stuff we want to see .. chhat romances .. love letters .. chhup chhup ke milna .. and Abeer even becoming friendly to the so-called groom-to-be! Embarrassed And romancing Leher uske  naak ke neeche se ROFL I love that idea!!! LOL 

Filmy??? Confused Maybe .. but then, they can do it their way na .. subtle and Lucknow ishtyle!!! Embarrassed 

Boodhha Bin Laden .. TN .. and this whole caste discrimantion thing can come in from where Amrish Puri left off in DDLJ LOL Sorry .. no train sequence here!! LOL Maybe cycle rickshaw scene?? Big smile Okay .. not so much!! LOL 

This way .. we have 6 months guaranteed story/track .. plus no TRP darr (hopefully). Now who wouldn't love to see such a love story?! Embarrassed 

Okayyyyy .... now am ready for the jootas & chappals. Lekin dheere se huh .. lagta hai Ouch LOL 

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Soha19curry-sistahmd410Shaily.QueenAnnie18kimpanAnvi2009soapbubblefaiza_elahi202clarspriyankumupalsam.fj08tvrasikajyoti06MysticNightshapinezz13rahmona_pakswerelentless.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Just a thought .. don't kill me!!!" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tvrasika

IF-Rockerz

tvrasika

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
@ Eks,
That's brilliant! Love it!
* running to get maala to pehnaofy Eks*

I totally love that scenario.... Me don't mind at all such filmy style romance yaar... am just tharsaofying for some nice, peaceful, no mental anguish, serial! This would be great!

* is about to put the maala around Eks' neck, taaliyaan people, taaliyaan*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kimpanjyoti06Eksie

kimpan

Goldie

kimpan

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
LOL....Eks me not throwing any chappal or jhoothe at u, can't help if something comes flying from other sidesLOLLOL
That was a very good script and I guess the CVs might follow the script, the villain guy could be from Leher's past, but there are remote possibilities of the families knowing each other. Going by his get-up he looks like a mawali, so I do not see the connection. Who knows, his family must be good but he turned into a mawali...
The best part of the script was Abeer romancing Leher right under his noseLOLLOL and ofcourse chupke chupke milna, love letters. Talking of which do the present day youth or young lovers resort to love letters? Given  the technology and all.
I am not complaining I want the romance of our leads to go the vintage way.
Altogether a lovely post as always!
ok hear goes the chappal...oops not at u...it's for the villain guyLOLLOL

Edited by kimpan - 10 March 2010 at 1:00pm

tvrasikajyoti06Eksie

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

jai ho ! aapki  Ekta jee
hum to dhanya ho gaye aise pavitra vichar sunkar

kya story kheechi hai yar
maan gaye tuje!

We wouldnt let go of the chup chupke milna ,the chath wale scenes and the college romance na?Wink

Edited by hinanaziri - 10 March 2010 at 12:34pm

kimpantvrasikajyoti06

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Ekss you and your ideas r always so amazingLOLClapClap...I really want to go with your AbHer chup chupke naak ke neeche se romance wala ideaLOLEmbarrassed

Ok about the new guy..it might b or might not b Leher's blast from the pastErmm..but he is definitely going to b a goon falling in love with LeherOuch..Goon beause the sort of dress he was wearing as per the precap makes him look like a taporiWinkLOL...and the fact that Leher is standing all scared in front of the entire fiasco itself is an indication that she is standing there with a purpose and the purpose is that creatives will make the goon fall for Leher's innocenceWinkOuch...Now whether Mathurs will like this guy or not remains to b seenConfused..

I m thinking that Leher's mother is out of town..so mayb this goon tries to harass Leher and she is unable to tell anyone about it sinse her father is just coming out of poor health and mother is not availableOuch..so mayb she goes and tells this to Abeer and here we see Abeer taking a panga with this goon to protect LeherWinkEmbarrassed

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvrasika

@ Eks,
That's brilliant! Love it!
* running to get maala to pehnaofy Eks*

I totally love that scenario.... Me don't mind at all such filmy style romance yaar... am just tharsaofying for some nice, peaceful, no mental anguish, serial! This would be great!

* is about to put the maala around Eks' neck, taaliyaan people, taaliyaan*

Ohhhh ... Thanks Gaayu .. for the maala Blushing I dunno what to say Blushing Blushing 

After all the tamasha that has happened ... we DESERVE this much atleast .. what say?! In any case .. we gonna get a lot of drama when the families find out. So why not have some romance-shomance now .. with some added drama as well! Embarrassed And me too ... looove such filmy type romance!! Day Dreaming I can already imagine Abeer doing a "Tujhe dekha toh yeh jaana sanam .. pyar hota hai deewana sanam .. " Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kimpantvrasika

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kimpan

LOL....Eks me not throwing any chappal or jhoothe at u, can't help if something comes flying from other sidesLOLLOL
That was a very good script and I guess the CVs might follow the script, the villain guy could be from Leher's past, but there are remote possibilities of the families knowing each other. Going by his get-up he looks like a mawali, so I do not see the connection. Who knows, his family must be good but he turned into a mawali...
The best part of the script was Abeer romancing Leher right under his noseLOLLOL and ofcourse chupke chupke milna, love letters. Talking of which do the present day youth or young lovers resort to love letters? Given  the technology and all.
I am not complaining I want the romance of our leads to go the vintage way.
Altogether a lovely post as always!
ok hear goes the chappal...oops not at u...it's for the villain guyLOLLOL

Kim .. I meant to say .. this guy in the promo is NOT the real guy! I mean .. real guy hai .. but not the new entry that was mentioned in the article. This guy has just been brought to bring in the new guy!! Am not saying the promo is misleading .. but you know, like in the confession promo there was  no sign of Abeer's drunkenness (is there such a word?) Likewise .. this promo is just the tip of the iceberg Embarrassed  The actual new entry toh will happen when this goonda corners Leher Embarrassed 

Love letters is sooooo much more romantic than emails and sms'! I want them to write love letters to one another Embarrassed 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kimpantvrasika

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hinanaziri

jai ho ! aapki  Ekta jee
hum to dhanya ho gaye aise pavitra vichar sunkar

kya story kheechi hai yar
maan gaye tuje!

We wouldnt let go of the chup chupke milna ,the chath wale scenes and the college romance na?Wink

Lol Hina .. aise pavitra vichar ka secret hai .. The Secret!!! Am reading that .. and its in my head .. "positive socho .. positive hoga" Big smile Don't say "don't" Embarrassed 

Becasue its AbHer ... we can never let go of the chhat wala romance .. and chhup chhup ke milna!! That is quintessential AbHer!! Embarrassed  For thinking so .. the promos are responsible!! LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasika

Post Reply New Post

Go to top