Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jennifer.L thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: aanchal_c

well they had to make sidma pair bcoz at that time armaan was not coming back but due to teh pressure of teh viewers they had to call him,i am hoping that we get a united AR once again,bcoz this is a fan fic and real life mein jo bhi ho atleast fan fic mein toh leading actors ko mil jaana cahiye,did we waste our time for 2 years.if ppl like karan wahi and jennifer so much they can coem back in any other show atleast in dill mill gayye it should always be ARMAAN-RIDDHIMA. in every sense.

armaan did not come back for his fans..he came back coz his bollywood career sunk...n yeah the lead actors of dmg r now married sid-rids..😉 Armaan is now a side hero🤣
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Jennifer.L

armaan did not come back for his fans..he came back coz his bollywood career sunk...n yeah the lead actors of dmg r now married sid-rids..😉 Armaan is now a side hero🤣

If you truley believe that Amaan is a SIDE hero....wow....U may be totally confused.  Armaan is DMG......he is the life of DMG.....his character is larger than life, and his screen presence puts all other actors in the show to shame.
noha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: psarada

Actually they were heading for a new story all together with Sid Riddhima pairing which is actually realistic.⭐️⭐️⭐️ How many of us have ended up with our first loves? I bet only 1% of them end up marrying their first loves and the rest 99% end up having marriages either due to family pressures or some other reason. But still majority of them find love in their marriages😊😊😊. It is wrong to say that you will be happy only if you are married to your love🤢🤢🤢. You can also find happiness in marriage too if you have a caring and giving spouse like Sid is. I was happy that DMG was not sticking to the same candyfloss romance and was showing something new👏👏👏. But alas majority of fans(read teenage fans who find hard to distinguish between reel and real life) wanted KSG back so here we get a khichidi.🤢🤢🤢 If they now show AR together I feel that they are giving false hopes/false ideas to younger generation about love and marriage. I really hope they show that Sid Riddhima do fall in love and find their soul mates in each other.👏👏👏 This really would tell the youngsters to not take marriage lightly and I for one want this message to be conveyed to the present generation.⭐️⭐️

AMAZING yaar!! Very well said!
Marriage is not a joke. Your first love left. Then such circumstances occurred that made you get married to another guy and now your first loves back. You cant just leave your husband now. It's just stupid altogether!!

NOHA😳
EmAsh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
He is 25 % back because of viewrs..but 75 % because his movie is not gonna work out for now, bt wI heard that he was in his keen to come back.
Hate_you thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes he is back because his movie will be flop in future,,,,and now another topic of discussion will be'CVs are GOD'to help him out of his dooming career..They were ready to pay him much higher salary this time'.despite his tantrums and probably their sue last time 'Because they want to help this poor soul'.Their show was such huge hit and had huge TRPs , and still they did such a nice act to help this Jobless actor because his movies are not going to work'.Probably Starone is in same league they took him for ZND'Why obviously he is jobless actor..and DMG and Starone is on helping mission where they help all jobless actor'.SO CVs and STarone are GODs,,,and KSG was only jobless actor in town'..lets donate to these non profitable and charitable organizations who works not for their own profit but for helping out jobless actors.

Edited by KASHfan_1 - 14 years ago
jaiho2010 thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
the creatives are not using them wisely they have such a good situation as well as good actors  😕