Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

faiza_elahi202

IF-Dazzler

faiza_elahi202

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 10:46am | IP Logged

Yaar aj jis tarhan woh log baat kar rahe the lag to raha the k akhir bar mil rahe hain ....mujy so tension hoge hai yaar aggar asa kuch howa to poor leher Confused.........i think asa kuch nahi hoga but the way she was saying leher  bitttan k khayal rakna n all tht ...or leher ko choro uske dad to maar hi gaye je aggar asa kuch howa to he loves his wife soo much .....is it only me tht feels tht wayConfused.......lagta hai itne over the top K show dekh k mare dimaag kharaab ho gaye hai Embarrassed

Edited by maha_elahi202 - 10 March 2010 at 10:53am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is leher's mom gone die????" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sam.

IF-Rockerz

sam.

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 10:50am | IP Logged
I think they are packing off leher's mom so that when leher is in a fix courtesy the new guyAngryshe wont have anyone to confide too because she wont say anything to her dad because he is sick so only one to rescue the damsel in distress will be Abeer.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine00kimpancoolfire.bohemian.hinzAnvi2009

kimpan

Goldie

kimpan

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 10:53am | IP Logged
@ Sam, u really come up with novel ideas...hope the CVs take a lesson or two from youLOLLOL
That's a good  idea of bringing these two togetherLOL

Edited by kimpan - 10 March 2010 at 10:55am

faiza_elahi202

IF-Dazzler

faiza_elahi202

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rexy34

I think they are packing off leher's mom so that when leher is in a fix courtesy the new guyAngryshe wont have anyone to confide too because she wont say anything to her dad because he is sick so only one to rescue the damsel in distress will be Abeer.
tht makes sense......

sam.

IF-Rockerz

sam.

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kimpan

@ Sam, u really come up with novel ideas...hope the CVs take a lesson or two from youLOLLOL
That's a good  idea of bringing these two togetherLOL
Kim these are not novel ideasLOLThis is courtesy my serial watching experienceLOL.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.bohemian.kimpantvrasika

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 11:03am | IP Logged
I don't think she is going to die...May be for some personal reason she might be taking off ...

tvrasika

IF-Rockerz

tvrasika

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 11:10am | IP Logged
If someone can find out from the PH or channel, do let us know. I think we all like the actress playing Mridula. so pls CVs don't kill her or send her away. Leher needs a momCry

kimpan

Goldie

kimpan

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 11:14am | IP Logged
From today's episode it seemed like it is the other way round, it's her mom who needs LeherLOL, somehow she has never been shown as a strong mother or there was never a scene of bonding between  mom and daughter, hope to see some in future...she even looks younger than Leher, in reality she must be a couple of years older than YamiSmile

Edited by kimpan - 10 March 2010 at 11:28am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.bohemian.faiza_elahi202tvrasika

Post Reply New Post

Go to top