Uttaran

Vansh,vansh....yes ichha.......

shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
hey,,, behno aur bhaiyo,,,, (handsome guys are not included),,you all wanted to  know ,that what vansh will do,,to ichha after locking door,,,,but they didnt show anything like that,, may be they show that scene on friday or next monday,, in short a day as long as the the veer-tapu wedding day,,,so somthing very important is going to happen this holi key bahane,,,,,,,,

sombody,,tried to put color on ichha and,,angry   not so young man became mad bull,,,(ab holi pe koi rang nhi lagae ga to kia lgaye ga?)  and the person who dare do this,,, was really papa type,,and not suitable for flirting job,,,,,, (but paise key liye kerna parta ha),,,, but poor tapu uske saath koi battamezi bhi nhi kerta,,,,😭,,,

and the way ichha handled him was just like,,, a mother-baby scene,, like baby baby ,,,, yes mama,,,,,,,,and the best part was,,, he said that,, agar tumhe koi haat lagaye ga toh main uski jaan le longa,,, (sombody tell him,,lulla ne ichha ko kitni baar hath lagaya ha,,,) and ager tumhe kisi ne aankh utha key dekha toh,,,(sir,,,aap key lulla  ney pure function mein sirf aapki ichha ko hi dekha ha,,,goor kijye)

and those painting were horrible,,ichha should sue him for those paintings,,,,and veer's hand,,dekha toh kisne ???? devil tapu,,, oh,, hum jo sochte hain ulta hi hota ha,,and what kinda parents they are??? bin byahi beti ko beasts key paas chod gaye??? ab ichha ka kia hoga????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

who am i??? thumbnail
Vansh was Iccha's own choice. She indeed wanted to play Mommy to him and she is doing that.
The expression on Taps face was really priceless when Vansh was sayn he would kill anyone who dare hurt Iccha,wonder how will he react when he gets a cue on Iccha's shoot out.
But in all this i am so sad for veer none seems bothered abt him or his pain,poor guy.

PS : Vansh maynot know but rest of world (guests,friends)know abt Veer-Iccha weddn and how so funny none even says/talks abt this to Veer.
veerich thumbnail
isliye main humesha kehti hu ulta sochoooooo
well bundela parivar ke to rang birange karyekram dekhliye
but what the hell happen to the jogi& co..
kam se kam ammu se ye umeed nhi thii😭
Edited by veerich - 14 years ago
Dhriti. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey the title reminds me of "JOHNNY JOHHNY......YES PAPA"🀣

and by the way Ichha ka wahi hoga jo manjoore creatives hoga.....
i think todays episode is a demo for Veer......ki Ichha ko itna ghurne per TUDAI kaise hoti hai.πŸ˜†

shonuu thumbnail
yaa,, but ammo shaked her head in no,,,, may be jogi was also bhaang drunk,,,,, so beta get confirm,,,sombody is going to be raped for sure,,,ab dekho kiska rape  hota ha?? ichha ka ya veer ka????
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey shonnu

i think this marriage not gg to happen

because now veer got a clue abt taps hand behind vansh and ichaa/s

marriage

so taps plans r gg to be waste

and in the new precap they showed mai gifting something to ichaa

and for all of our surprise she is hugging her lovingly

o taps not happy with this ituation

so its taps who is gg to break vansh and ichaa

now veer and ichaa will not do anything wrong

but tapasya will create misunderstandings
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hopefully the marriage will not happen, Veer and Iccha's truth shall come out!  Tappu will be seeing plotting something else...what a wasteful woman she is!
shivani9 thumbnail
hmmmn tqs for watching the episode bravely..i'm currently watching DID of friday episode...D sir kaaa..
shonuu thumbnail
hey neenu aap key moun mein ghee shakkar,,,or anything you like,, even i doubt,,,that there would be a twist before marriage,,,cause uttaran ki history ha na,,,, ichha ki shadi mein twist is a must thing,,,,,,,
vijaya_ls thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
shayad veer ka
kyonki tappu wants to prrove herself she is no less than iccha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and ys iccha is a mommy to vansh - really so disgusting ...
allways saying vansh vansh - aisa nahi karte - samhaliye and ....
wish when she would say - aisa nahi karte beta πŸ˜†

and mai cant control both her sons ...
donon hi uski bahu nahi hain phir bhi kahti hai -- how ??
parampara gaya bha mein - dadaji didnot tell anything πŸ˜•