Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 2 Page 12

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 9:19am | IP Logged

Lol I just found that line and TN so funny haha

Well as expected Chutki runs and wakes lalla up before its too late...
Abeer wakes with up with a hangover and chutki tells his of what tamasha he did,he looks sooooo cute Embarrassed
Sudha is clearly upset and tells lalla that he has proved that he doesnt need her anymore
Lalla is unaware of that happened ,even the bit about the adalat with Leher

Mridula prepares for her yatra

TN -Abeer confrontation

Edited by hinanaziri - 10 March 2010 at 9:24am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Marina.India1.bohemian.Mona_MauryakimpantvrasikaNupur9sam.surakshitaDabulls23EksieAreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Eh mister ,humse nazre milao !!! :P" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Woah! He forgot the Adaalat bit with Leher too??? LOLLL....I so didn't see that coming.....matlab nasha utarte hi memory loss bhi ho gaya?? LOLLL......I would love to see Leher reminding him of what he said :P

Edited by nureat01 - 10 March 2010 at 9:27am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.bohemian.hinzEksie

sam.

IF-Rockerz

sam.

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Hina TN was so scary  and sarcastic todayOuchWas really feeling sorry for abeer and sudha.I guess now abeer is on a curfew 8 to 3 college ,then 3 to 5 office work on top of that no pocket money,Abeer to gaya kam se!!And on top of that bride hunting on full swing with budha being the leaderOuchWhat will happen to our AbHerCry
 Precap-The negative guys entry,I hate him alreadyDead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.bohemian.kimpanEksieAreYaar

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 9:30am | IP Logged
OMGG .. Abeer forgot his conversation with Leher!!! That was unexpected!! I thought he would tell her that no matter he was drunk .. he meant what he said to her!! LOL 

Awww .. Sudha said that he doesn't need her anymore? Ouch He doesn't know how much he is gonna need her in the future!!! 

Thanks for the update Hina Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kimpan

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Rexy, did they show the negative guy's face??? What does he look like?

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rexy34

Hina TN was so scary  and sarcastic todayOuchWas really feeling sorry for abeer and sudha.I guess now abeer is on a curfew 8 to 3 college ,then 3 to 5 office work on top of that no pocket money,Abeer to gaya kam se!!And on top of that bride hunting on full swing with budha being the leaderOuchWhat will happen to our AbHerCry
 Precap-The negative guys entry,I hate him alreadyDead

OMG ... poor Abeer Ouch Curfew and all?! Confused Itni zyada sazaa?? Confused 

sam.

IF-Rockerz

sam.

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

No anu they just showed a blurry version effectLOLBut i decided to start hating on him from today onlyLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mulan08.bohemian.EksieAreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rexy34

Originally posted by nureat01

No anu they just showed a blurry version effectLOLBut i decided to start hating on him from today onlyLOL

LOL I totally understand....I toh began to hate him from yesterday only when all they showed of him was his voice and one hand I thinkLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sam.Eksie

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.