Torture for Tap water

OnlySarun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

I think Tap water is going to realize that Ichha-Vansh jodi making is going to kill her.

Everytime Veer sees Ichcha, it will makes him move away from her.

Actually it will help Veer-Ichcha to come closer, may be. Nice thought..

Another twist i thought could Vansh dies of some complication becoz he stopped usin drugs ( he has been using it for past so many yrs and yet no problem to jump off so quickly. Ichcha ki mahima or wat)

Then Veer-Ichcha ki shaadi.. mangalam..

Something CT .. please read our posts and get the story straight.. Cant take the no conversation epdisodes and evil Tap water doing her emotions.

Did you all realize that only Mai and Vansh had dialogues yday? Havent heard Ichcha
s voice since Friday ( app mujhe maaf karenga na Veer )
Edited by vaishalini - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani9 thumbnail
I wish Veer keeps his anger till the end of this story may be...
shivani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaishalini

I think Tap water is going to realize that Ichha-Vansh jodi making is going to kill her.

Another twist i thought could Vansh dies of some complication becoz he stopped usin drugs ( he has been using it for past so many yrs and yet no problem to jump off so quickly. Ichcha ki mahima or wat)

Something CT .. please read our posts and get the story straight.. Cant take the no conversation epdisodes and evil Tap water doing her emotions.

Did you all realize that only Mai and Vansh had dialogues yday? Havent heard Ichcha

Very good observation dear...i think we were all lost in Veer's grief..
Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: vaishalini

aaj ichcha ki dialogue sunai di thi na nahi vansh main apne app pehan lungi (payal  jo ki vansh apne hathon se use pehna raha tha besharm wo b veer k samne)are jab ladki mana kar rahi h to kyu jangli janwar ki tarah peeche pada h
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Taps will get hot water on her face soon,  she will realize that she's driven Veer away from her for good!  Same here, I feel something will happen to Vansh and Iccha will remain single...I really hope creatives don't make this into another BT fiasco, anyhow its starting to look like and Ekta mai serial...too many  falling in love with same old ones.
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: slovania

aaj ichcha ki dialogue sunai di thi na nahi vansh main apne app pehan lungi (payal  jo ki vansh apne hathon se use pehna raha tha besharm wo b veer k samne)are jab ladki mana kar rahi h to kyu jangli janwar ki tarah peeche pada h

So true he acts like he has never seen a woman before! 😆😆😆😆