Chat Clubs

   

Kuch Batein Dil Ki! #7 (Members ONLY) (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 116

alostdream.

IF-Sizzlerz

alostdream.

Joined: 12 January 2010

Posts: 21001

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by armaankashridz

Originally posted by kajenfanpari

Originally posted by armaankashridz

Originally posted by kajenfanpari

@maryam-- its ok!!! we all r trying!!! its ok and i think there are more AR fans thn sadma... but today its dangerous bcoz IPL starts and dmg's trp rating may have problems.... if today we get trp's thts no prob thn

wht is LPL?
 
IPL is a cricket match!!! Indian Premier League
i think u might know abt ti

no i dont
i am sorry
i am not a sport person
ok anyways let see what they do
 
lol same here even i hate sports but my mom is just opposite she likes all saas bahu types and i like this star one kind of shows do we fight like hell for tv... and as usual i feel bad for and i allow her to watch and i come inside and waych in net if i like dmg last part thn i watch the repeat telecast at 10!! but yesterday thy showed armaan in the last part so i could not wait for 2 hours so i watched fully in net lol lol...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kuch Batein Dil Ki! #7 (Members ONLY) (Page 7)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

alostdream.

IF-Sizzlerz

alostdream.

Joined: 12 January 2010

Posts: 21001

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by armaankashridz

Originally posted by kajenfanpari

how will it be if thy show ksg and other cast's interview today!!!! omg i cant wait to see sbs!!! OR SBB

yeah me too
and hey if u get any info on dmg related
plzzzzzzz pmDead
 
sure i will... dont worry!!!!
 
and dont keep ur hopes tht ar will be paired we cant trust these cv's!!!

CrazyRedMary

IF-Rockerz

CrazyRedMary

Joined: 01 January 2010

Posts: 8380

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajenfanpari

Originally posted by armaankashridz

Originally posted by kajenfanpari

Originally posted by armaankashridz

Originally posted by kajenfanpari

@maryam-- its ok!!! we all r trying!!! its ok and i think there are more AR fans thn sadma... but today its dangerous bcoz IPL starts and dmg's trp rating may have problems.... if today we get trp's thts no prob thn

wht is LPL?
 
IPL is a cricket match!!! Indian Premier League
i think u might know abt ti

no i dont
i am sorry
i am not a sport person
ok anyways let see what they do
 
lol same here even i hate sports but my mom is just opposite she likes all saas bahu types and i like this star one kind of shows do we fight like hell for tv... and as usual i feel bad for and i allow her to watch and i come inside and waych in net if i like dmg last part thn i watch the repeat telecast at 10!! but yesterday thy showed armaan in the last part so i could not wait for 2 hours so i watched fully in net lol lol...

lol
yeah its easier in net
their is no breaks and u can forward it if u dont want to watch some thing
ok so tell me what is the time their rightnow?

CrazyRedMary

IF-Rockerz

CrazyRedMary

Joined: 01 January 2010

Posts: 8380

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajenfanpari

Originally posted by armaankashridz

Originally posted by kajenfanpari

how will it be if thy show ksg and other cast's interview today!!!! omg i cant wait to see sbs!!! OR SBB

yeah me too
and hey if u get any info on dmg related
plzzzzzzz pmDead
 
sure i will... dont worry!!!!
 
and dont keep ur hopes tht ar will be paired we cant trust these cv's!!!

i know
mujhe aek khoon maaf hoto mein ya tu director ya tu writer ka khoon kardoge
aur usse ki jaga mein baat jaoge
aur phir hum apni marzi say chalegaLOL

alostdream.

IF-Sizzlerz

alostdream.

Joined: 12 January 2010

Posts: 21001

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
maryam lol yeah in net we can skip idiotic sidma parts... and yeah mein bhi imagine hum dono dmg ko direct karte to accha hota na???
abhi tak to armaan riddhima ki shaadi bhi ho jaati aur mein sid ko maar deti lol
 
and time here is 10:08 am
and there??

CrazyRedMary

IF-Rockerz

CrazyRedMary

Joined: 01 January 2010

Posts: 8380

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajenfanpari

maryam lol yeah in net we can skip idiotic sidma parts... and yeah mein bhi imagine hum dono dmg ko direct karte to accha hota na???
abhi tak to armaan riddhima ki shaadi bhi ho jaati aur mein sid ko maar deti lol
 
and time here is 10:08 am
and there??

oh here it is 10:38 pm
yeah mein tu shashank ka khoon kardati
aur koi villian nahi hota
i mean
star plus mein kitna saare serial start hoi aur abhi tak khatam bhi hoga
lekin yeah hai ka
abhi tak wahi par atka haiDead

alostdream.

IF-Sizzlerz

alostdream.

Joined: 12 January 2010

Posts: 21001

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by armaankashridz

Originally posted by kajenfanpari

maryam lol yeah in net we can skip idiotic sidma parts... and yeah mein bhi imagine hum dono dmg ko direct karte to accha hota na???
abhi tak to armaan riddhima ki shaadi bhi ho jaati aur mein sid ko maar deti lol
 
and time here is 10:08 am
and there??

oh here it is 10:38 pm
yeah mein tu shashank ka khoon kardati
aur koi villian nahi hota
i mean
star plus mein kitna saare serial start hoi aur abhi tak khatam bhi hoga
lekin yeah hai ka
abhi tak wahi par atka haiDead
 
mujhe ek doubt hota hai yeh cv's ka dimag kis cheez se bana hai u knw i mean
ke jab i mean just imagine armaan aur riddhima saath hote ab its ok if thy r not married aur armaan ki condition as usual critical hai to... riddhima uska khayal rakhti hai aur sid riddhima ka utna hi khayal rakhega jitna pehle armaan ko dhudne mein rakhtha tha.. to riddhima ko sid se pyar to nahi hota right kyunki uske saath armaan hai... ab shaadi ke baad bhi uske dil mein armaan hi hai par ab usne sid se pyar kaise kar liya???
 
anyways armaan was sooo cute yesterday i cant wait to see it today
just imagine him singing ishq leta hai kaise or asmani rang ho and riddhima hears tht leaves sid and runs to armaan tht would be awesome na???

CrazyRedMary

IF-Rockerz

CrazyRedMary

Joined: 01 January 2010

Posts: 8380

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajenfanpari

Originally posted by armaankashridz

Originally posted by kajenfanpari

maryam lol yeah in net we can skip idiotic sidma parts... and yeah mein bhi imagine hum dono dmg ko direct karte to accha hota na???
abhi tak to armaan riddhima ki shaadi bhi ho jaati aur mein sid ko maar deti lol
 
and time here is 10:08 am
and there??

oh here it is 10:38 pm
yeah mein tu shashank ka khoon kardati
aur koi villian nahi hota
i mean
star plus mein kitna saare serial start hoi aur abhi tak khatam bhi hoga
lekin yeah hai ka
abhi tak wahi par atka haiDead
 
mujhe ek doubt hota hai yeh cv's ka dimag kis cheez se bana hai u knw i mean
ke jab i mean just imagine armaan aur riddhima saath hote ab its ok if thy r not married aur armaan ki condition as usual critical hai to... riddhima uska khayal rakhti hai aur sid riddhima ka utna hi khayal rakhega jitna pehle armaan ko dhudne mein rakhtha tha.. to riddhima ko sid se pyar to nahi hota right kyunki uske saath armaan hai... ab shaadi ke baad bhi uske dil mein armaan hi hai par ab usne sid se pyar kaise kar liya???
 
anyways armaan was sooo cute yesterday i cant wait to see it today
just imagine him singing ishq leta hai kaise or asmani rang ho and riddhima hears tht leaves sid and runs to armaan tht would be awesome na???

yeah i would love to listen him
but u know what
the concert will be on monday
i am 99.9% sure about that
because those cvs can never see us happy
i am also waiting for the update
and hey dont u have school today
or u have school from sunday to thrusday

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Kuch Batein Dil Ki! #6 (Members ONLY) LINK PG 126

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

-Kirni- 1193 18094 11 March 2010 at 6:23pm
By -Kirni-
Kuch Batein Dil Ki!(Members ONLY) QA

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

-Kirni- 1197 19247 27 February 2010 at 10:29am
By Armi-Shilpa
Kuch Is Tara CC # 49

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

-SalShah4eva- 1212 17201 19 October 2009 at 7:26pm
By tulipbaby53
Kuch Is Tara AND Yeh Rishta CC # 52

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

-SalShah4eva- 1207 15640 15 February 2009 at 6:06am
By *Nishi*
Kuch Is Tara AND YRKKH # 51 Chat Club

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

-SalShah4eva- 1197 18023 12 February 2009 at 2:13pm
By Salz.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.