Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

deepak madan

deepak madan

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 5:43am | IP Logged
see today kissa ajib avajo ka a c p is looking so young

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "kissa ajib aavajo ka" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rozeishere

rozeishere

Posted: 04 July 2010 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
is this the episoded where tarika keeps hearing strange voices

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 04 July 2010 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
please continue about this discussion in rerun thread don't open new threads,and new comers please go through CID forums rules and regulation before opening new threads or polls

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 04 July 2010 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rozeishere

is this the episoded where tarika keeps hearing strange voices

no the one u r talking abt is Aawazein, a 2009 case! This one is one of the oldest cases! Of cid... Mist probably the second case!

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 04 July 2010 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
so is this case being aired today,when ?? ( i know I'm adding to the discussion but iske baad I won't)

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 04 July 2010 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhavanab

so is this case being aired today,when ?? ( i know I'm adding to the discussion but iske baad I won't)
Nahi te, this is an old thread!!brought to the first Page by someone!!! Look at the date of the first post! March!!!!

bhinder.thind

IF-Dazzler

bhinder.thind

Posted: 04 July 2010 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
First of all request you guys to discuss in Re-Run thread... As you all have seen number of sticky topics is increased.. So just 3 or 4 of these topics can be on first page.. let this space for valid and deserving ones.. Now, I request all the newcomers (including you created this thread and ones will go through afterward) that look around before creating new thread .. and rule and regulation sticky topic(As Bhavana mentioned) So, one of member has already replied that all this should happen in RE-Run thread..there is no means to reply in this thread after that..there are 6 replies including mine..

Edited by bhinder.kamboj - 04 July 2010 at 10:52pm

jeet.

Goldie

jeet.

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 11:02am | IP Logged
d case ur talking abt was in 1998,,very starting of cid!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.