Pratigya

my 2nd Fan Fiction---junoon(updated ch 28) (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 25

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 14 March 2010 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthiR

So is he taking advantage of the situation by pretending to love her or does he really truly love her???
he really loves her....bt he is taking advantage of the situation too......he has both profits on either side....go on reading dear...more to come.Tongue.
SmileSmileand frnds am updating the  chapter no 12
an am sry yar....i hve an imp exm tomoro and i will be able to update agen only in tomorrow evening.. okay....plzzz dnt mind my dear frnds.....SmileSmile wait for some time...am updating the last chapter i wrot.....ok?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SANARHAAN

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "my 2nd Fan Fiction---junoon(updated ch 28) (Page 6)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 14 March 2010 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaasshh

So is he taking advantage of the situation by pretending to love her or does he really truly love her???
he really loves her....bt he is taking advantage of the situation too......he has both profits on either side....go on reading dear...more to come.Tongue.
SmileSmileand frnds am updating the  chapter no 12
an am sry yar....i hve an imp exm tomoro and i will be able to update agen only in tomorrow evening.. okay....plzzz dnt mind my dear frnds.....SmileSmile wait for some time...am updating the last chapter i wrot.....ok?

do well yar! all the best Smile

shruthiR

IF-Rockerz

shruthiR

Posted: 14 March 2010 at 3:02am | IP Logged
aww!!so sweet.Krishna became their hero. Smile

shruthiR

IF-Rockerz

shruthiR

Posted: 14 March 2010 at 3:04am | IP Logged

</div>he really loves her....bt he is taking advantage of the situation too......he has both profits on either side....go on reading dear...more to come.Tongue.
<div>SmileSmileand frnds am updating the chapter no 12

an am sry yar....i hve an imp exm tomoro and i will be able to update agen only in tomorrow evening.. okay....plzzz dnt mind my dear frnds.....SmileSmilewait for some time...am updating the last chapter i wrot.....ok?

Don't worry yaar.no problem and ALL THE BEST for ur exam Thumbs Up

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 14 March 2010 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Smile

</div>he really loves her....bt he is taking advantage of the situation too......he has both profits on either side....go on reading dear...more to come.Tongue.
<div>SmileSmileand frnds am updating the chapter no 12

an am sry yar....i hve an imp exm tomoro and i will be able to update agen only in tomorrow evening.. okay....plzzz dnt mind my dear frnds.....SmileSmilewait for some time...am updating the last chapter i wrot.....ok?

Don't worry yaar.no problem and ALL THE BEST for ur exam Thumbs Up
thnk u dearSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SANARHAAN

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 14 March 2010 at 8:21am | IP Logged
hey frnds...i had finished writing chapter no 13 so thot of updating it now....hpe u like it....the next chapter will come up in tomorrow evening.....bbyeee.....and gud nite to all my frnds......SmileSmile

chapter---13

the time had come,pratigya dreaded it....the time had come wen she had to separate frm Krishna for her  whole life. it had been two hours since they reached delhi. pratigya knew where her grup was staying,she knew that they r still waiting for her...she evn knew this the hotel was only a small distance away bt she sat there,unable to move....she wanted to sit there forevr....

pratigya did nvr knew that two days,only two days wud change her life completely and lead her nowhere.. its a beautiful feeling---the feeling of love,she knew it,she had experienced it herself bt.........for her.......love was nt forevr....

she needed to forget him,for his own good,she needed to forget all those moments,those tender moments....she felt terribly lonely again.....like she had felt in the night she had missed her train.....

jana nhi hain?---her thots were disturbed by his voice... she looked up..there he stood,just before her eyes...so calm and untroubled of hopes....

pratigya was totally confused,puzzled and disheartened.... she asked him slowly----itne khush kaise ho sakte ho? aab tum mujhe zindagi mein dubara kabhi nhi miloge...to fir? kaise? kaise itne khush reh sakte ho?

Krishna sat down beside and took her hands in his. then he looked at her... a small lock of hair was disturbing her eyes and she winked... Krishna moved closer to her face and put the strangle of hair behind her ear.... she pushed his hand away....he looked at her eyes,they were full of tears....

Krishna sighed---hum jante hain ki aapko bura lag raha hain.....bht dard ho raha hain aapko....lekin aap to janti thi na ki yehi honewala hain? hum aapse pyaar karte hain aur shayad sari zindagi aapko nhi bhul payenge....lekin hum kabhi ek nhi ho sakte pratigya....hum duniya ki nazron mein ek darinda hain,khuni darinda...jiska hath khun se range hue hain....pratigya hum-----krishna cupped her tender face in his hands and said---pratigya agr ho sakta tha to hum aapke hathon ko mehendi se saja dete, apki mang ko sindoor se bhar dete lekin hum aisa nhi kar sakte....... aapko samajhna hoga.... aur aapko hume bhulna hoga......

pratigya controlled her tears,she did nt want to cry,she did nt want to fall weak,no more....

she got up and said to him----krishna hume hotel le chalo....

Krishna,surprised by her sudden behaviour said---thk hain......................par....tum thk ho na?

pratigya nodded.she was okay...in fact she had to. Krishna got up----chalo....

it took five minutes for them to reach the hotel... pratigya knew that her destination had come. she looked back..krishna had no intention to go inside.. frm now on she had to continue on her own agen and these two days of her life neede to be wiped away frm her memories....

she held out her hand,smiling to him---it was nice to meet u Krishna.....

Krishna shook hands with her,unwilling to let go,bt she pulled it away gently and turned back. she took some steps towards the frnt gate of the hotel.....her legs felt heavy..she cud still feel that he was standing behind her,she cud still feel his warm presence,she felt as if she cud still hear evry single breath of his....pratigya closed her eyes...it was intolerable for her....the memories of all the moments spend with him mingled in her mind and misted her thots......she turned back..... Krishna was there,standing in the same place..... he had nt taken one single step backwards...

pratigya ran to him,crying bitterly...krishna spread out his arms to take her...she ran into his arms..... he closed his eyes and enclosed her tightly in his embrace....

pratigya cried---hum nhi jee payenge Krishna.......tum hume bht yaad aoge......

Krishna consoled her by caressing her hair......he kept quiet. he knew that wrds cud nt console her....

after some time,pratigya became normal agen,her sorrows were washed away a little by her tears...she released herself frm his embrace and said to him---ho sake to....ho sake to humse milne ki koshish karna........hum tumhara intezaar karenge...saari zindagi.......

she walked away in quick steps........without looking back for a second....

the hall was big and illuminated brightly.....the armed guard lead Krishna towards mathur bhai's cabin.... it had been 10 days since he had seen him last.....and he had promised him something...mathur bhai had given him a mnth to fulfil his promise bt he called him before the completion of the time....reason? Krishna didn't know.....

the guard knocked on the door.

a voice came frm inside'cm in....

Krishna went in side slowly. there he sat, THE MAN....on his favourite chair,wth a laptop..... he was checking something in it.. as soon as Krishna entered,he closed the laptop and got up. then he walked towards him,smiling widely,arms spreaded... he hugged his most loyal man,his right-hand man,Krishna... besides being his man,he also loved him for one more reason. he had looked after him frm wen he was 13 yrs old, a small boy...he had some kind of fatherly affection for him...

kaise ho Krishna---he asked.

Krishna smiled---hum bilkul thk hain

mathur bhai'tum shayad soch rahe ho ki maine tumhe itni jaldi kyu bula liya...hain na?

Krishna looked at him,questioningly. he patted on his shoulders---baitho pehle....fir batata hun...

Krishna sat down on the lavishly decorated sofa and folded his hands in frnt.

mathur bhai sat down too. then he said---actually kuch khass reason nhi hain......mai sirf ye janna chahta tha kit um apni maksad mein kitni kamyabi haasil kar chuke ho......i was just dying out of curiosity....bas isiliye hi....samajh rahe ho na.....

Krishna looked up at him,suddenly,his eyes glittering in a strange manner----kam ho gaya hain....

mathur bhai leaned forward---kya baat kar rahe ho? sach hain kya?

Krishna nodded'haan....

mathur bhai cudnt believe his ears.. he asked agen---sachmein kya tumne us ranjit saxena ki ladki ko fasa liya hain?

Krishna replied calmly---haan sir,woh ladki,pratigya humse bht pyaar karti hain aur hamare liye apna jaan bhi de sakti hain.....

mathur bhai laughed out loudly..he got up and clapped his hands..he was vry happy. then suddenly he stopped,his eyes narrowed as if he had remembered something. he turned back agen an asked---par tum itni jaldi shimla mein apna kaam karke wapas bhi aa gaye?hume to laga tha ki tumhe pura mahina lag jayega....

Krishna got up too and approached him,hands in pockets. then he said----haan humko bhi yehi laga tha...par woh ladki kamalpur mein apna train mis kar diya aur humse takra gayi......

cutting him short,mathur bhai said'aur tumne use apne pyaar ki jaal mein fasa liya...hain na?

Krishna smiled....

mathur bhai threw his hands around him and shouted---jite raho beta.......tumne to kamal hi kar diya hain...this calls for a celebration...chalo hamare saath...aaj hum dono ek saath jashn manaenge....

.....................................................................................

Krishna laid on his warm,cosy bed,deep in thots.... he had nt put on the lights of his room as he wanted to be in dark...darkness always helps him to thnk clearly.....

he thot of pratigya,ranjit saxena's daughter...the grl whu loved him lik anything,depended on him,trusted him,was crazy abt him.......the GRL HE LOVED TOO.

yes,Krishna loved pratigfya...his feelings were ntfake and neither was any type of pretence...he had fallen for her much before he knew her real identity.....

10 days before,Krishna and mathur bhai had planned this whole thng..that he wud find the daughter of ranjit saxena and trap her in his charms...he knew that she was going to shimla for a tour and had boarded the train on wich pratigya was.... he did nt know the grl bt he was confident that he wud find her.... this was the situation wen he met pratigya and fell instantly in love with her....  he had left the train at kamalpur as an attendant of mathur bhai had told him to wait there for some  wrk. it was a lonely station and therefore he had chosen that. the train had stopped there just becoz Krishna had told the driver to do so,he knew him well....

he was abt to leave wen he noticed pratigya getting down frm the train.. he had followed her after that and then those incidents happened......

Krishna had missed the train too,bt nt accidentally,he did it deliberately,to be with pratigya...as he knew that she was all alone by herself and terribly frightened.....

Krishna didn't know that the grl he was chasing frm Mumbai to shimla,was ryt before his eyes all the time..... and she was the grl whum Krishna loved more than his life.....

Now mathur bhai's wrk was done,pratigya loved Krishna and cud do anything for him...krishna was happy abt that too. he knew that now if he went to her and tell her to run away with him,she wud do so....bt her father will think that her daughter has been kidnapped and will reveal the whereabts of that man they r after......

Krishna smiled to himself----pratigya ji....hum bht jald fir milnewale hain...tabtak ke liye...hume zyaada miss mat karna.......

Edited by kaasshh - 14 March 2010 at 8:21am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

chhaya007GMMAMistiofMistzSANARHAANSoulmate_Sana..CountingStars

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 14 March 2010 at 8:26am | IP Logged
haye, kya twist maara re!

shruthiR

IF-Rockerz

shruthiR

Posted: 14 March 2010 at 10:36am | IP Logged