Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam
Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

India-Forums

Help or Passion or Madness

bibhanshu111 Newbie
bibhanshu111
bibhanshu111

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Guys i don't really know what has happened to me but the YaRav storm has struck me so hardly that i cannot get up until the dream gets over.
                    I desperately need ur help Can someone make a clip of YaRav with the background score Gale Lag Ja.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Mariam made a really nice clip Bakhuda but i want a more romantic clip with some marriage and that holi and dhol scenes.I myself have tried to do so on many many many many times but failed evry time.and now i don't think that the phrase TRY TRY WINS AGAIN suits me.

By the way pls agar kisi ko mujhe gali dene ho to pls mat dena bcoz YaRav ka daag shirt pe laga hua wo daag hai jo Lag gaya toh chutega nahi chahe toh tum TIDE use Karo Ya RIN Ya SURFEXCEL but still evenafter being dirty tum bologe DAAG ACCHE HAIN bcoz YaRav ka daag hai hi itna pyaara.
    oh my god by writing this post i think i can write the dialogues of a masala film yaar i mean ...........
pehle help mange phir pyaar se thoda force kiya phir makhhan lagaya and at the end thode comedy provide ke.Waise main apni bakwas mein sorry career banane ke chakkar mein main topic toh bhul hi gaya i.e. pls anyone who can make this clip with ease pls do this.

Marina.India1 Senior Member
Marina.India1
Marina.India1

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 4:46am | IP Logged

BIBHANSHU - i wish i could make one, but am not creative in these matters. But would be equally happy to see one made by one the the very creative people on this forum. I know what you are going through, am experiencing it myself - am trying to save myself from the situation, but YPNHK is pulling me further inti it - like a whirlpoolShocked. Can anyone rescue me?!! Help!!!

Marina
bibhanshu111 Newbie
bibhanshu111
bibhanshu111

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 5:13am | IP Logged
I think all people who r ill by YaRav disease shd join gym and have sum dole shole(Muscles)so that the we can resque ourselves 4m dis disease.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top