Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Okay ... maybe not so much of a Surprise! That was errrr .. dunno! lol! Honey .. the 'surprise' bit was to catch your attention!! hehe!! LOL

Hey guys ..

Here are some really awesssome pics of Gaurav! You may have seen some of them .. but there are more! Big smile  Distinct image from Abeer ... but thats what special about GK na! Embarrassed 

These pics come to all of you .. from the man himself!!! Embarrassed  A very very SPECIAL THANK YOU to GK for the pics .. and a BIG BIG BIG THANK YOU and HUGGGG to a very very dear friend of mine for sending it across to me!!! Embarrassed  Love you, my Friend .. my Angel!!!! Hug  Hug Hug Hug

And ofcourse ... do I need to say it?? LOVE YOU GK!!!!! Embarrassed Hug   Hug Hug Hug 

Hope you guys like the pics!!! Embarrassed 

NOTE: The pics get compressed here Confused .. If you wanna see the pic like it is, take the URL of the pic and open in a new window

Want some more??? Embarrassed Coming up!!! Wink 

Edited by Ektaj - 10 March 2010 at 7:03am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

an707madhu.Sid4SidneymanishabenRomantiChikkimpanhinzsoapbubbleAnvi2009khan-anamclars-Zaara--kirulicious-tvrasikasam.-Aysha-Rachu_1987mittsChandani_Chapinezz13rahmona_pakswepagli91relentless.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Surprise!! GK Surprise!! :D PICS! Updt PG 4" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Aysha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Aysha-

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 2:24am | IP Logged
thanx Big smile

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 2:24am | IP Logged
OMGG Hot pics! thanksss Eks!

tvrasika

IF-Rockerz

tvrasika

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Thanks Eks.... How sweet of GK to send them! Thanks to him, and to your Angel friend!Smile

What to say about GK's looks? He is...errmmm... goodEmbarrassed

But I like the Abeer look more, hehe...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu.

Marina.India1

Marina.India1

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 2:31am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Ektaj]Okay ... maybe not so much of a Surprise! That was errrr .. dunno! lol! Honey .. the 'surprise' bit was to catch your attention!! hehe!! LOL

Hey guys ..

Here are some really awesssome pics of Gaurav! You may have seen some of them .. but there are more! Big smile  Distinct image from Abeer ... but thats what special about GK na! Embarrassed 

These pics come to all of you .. from the man himself!!! Embarrassed  A very very SPECIAL THANK YOU to GK for the pics .. and a BIG BIG BIG THANK YOU and HUGGGG to a very very dear friend of mine for sending it across to me!!! Embarrassed  Love you, my Friend .. my Angel!!!! Hug  Hug Hug Hug

And ofcourse ... do I need to say it?? LOVE YOU GK!!!!! Embarrassed Hug   Hug Hug Hug 

Hope you guys like the pics!!! Embarrassed 

NOTE: The pics get compressed here Confused .. If you wanna see the pic like it is, take the URL of the pic and open in a new window

Want some more??? Embarrassed Coming up!!! Wink 
 EKS - thanks, from where did u get these?

Marina.India1

Marina.India1

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Thanks Eks. From where did you get these?

PremKiDeewani

IF-Rockerz

PremKiDeewani

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Hot pics
thnx

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 2:36am | IP Logged

Fab pics Eksie ! thanks to you and your friend as well

GK looks oh so hot and sexy !
and my favourite so far is the second pic,the pic has so much character and depth and his expression is midblowing ,ok I'm losing it again

Post Reply New Post

Go to top