Surprise!! GK Surprise!! :D PICS! Updt PG 4

Posted: 14 years ago
Okay ... maybe not so much of a Surprise! That was errrr .. dunno! lol! Honey .. the 'surprise' bit was to catch your attention!! hehe!! πŸ˜†

Hey guys ..

Here are some really awesssome pics of Gaurav! You may have seen some of them .. but there are more! πŸ˜ƒ  Distinct image from Abeer ... but thats what special about GK na! 😳 

These pics come to all of you .. from the man himself!!! 😳  A very very SPECIAL THANK YOU to GK for the pics .. and a BIG BIG BIG THANK YOU and HUGGGG to a very very dear friend of mine for sending it across to me!!! 😳  Love you, my Friend .. my Angel!!!! πŸ€—  πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

And ofcourse ... do I need to say it?? LOVE YOU GK!!!!! 😳 πŸ€—   πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— 

Hope you guys like the pics!!! 😳 

NOTE: The pics get compressed here πŸ˜• .. If you wanna see the pic like it is, take the URL of the pic and open in a new window

Want some more??? 😳 Coming up!!! πŸ˜‰ 

Edited by Ektaj - 14 years ago
Thanks Eks.... How sweet of GK to send them! Thanks to him, and to your Angel friend!😊

What to say about GK's looks? He is...errmmm... good😳

But I like the Abeer look more, hehe...😳
[QUOTE=Ektaj]Okay ... maybe not so much of a Surprise! That was errrr .. dunno! lol! Honey .. the 'surprise' bit was to catch your attention!! hehe!! πŸ˜†

Hey guys ..

Here are some really awesssome pics of Gaurav! You may have seen some of them .. but there are more! πŸ˜ƒ  Distinct image from Abeer ... but thats what special about GK na! 😳 

These pics come to all of you .. from the man himself!!! 😳  A very very SPECIAL THANK YOU to GK for the pics .. and a BIG BIG BIG THANK YOU and HUGGGG to a very very dear friend of mine for sending it across to me!!! 😳  Love you, my Friend .. my Angel!!!! πŸ€—  πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

And ofcourse ... do I need to say it?? LOVE YOU GK!!!!! 😳 πŸ€—   πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— 

Hope you guys like the pics!!! 😳 

NOTE: The pics get compressed here πŸ˜• .. If you wanna see the pic like it is, take the URL of the pic and open in a new window

Want some more??? 😳 Coming up!!! πŸ˜‰ 
 EKS - thanks, from where did u get these?
Thanks Eks. From where did you get these?

Fab pics Eksie ! thanks to you and your friend as well

GK looks oh so hot and sexy !
and my favourite so far is the second pic,the pic has so much character and depth and his expression is midblowing ,ok I'm losing it again

Oh wow eksie!Thankyou for the pics i am loving the 2nd and 3rd one☺️☺️☺️
Thnx Eks!

GK looks sooo HOT!
Thanks Eks i really loved these pics.wud hav nice to see yami with him in these pics but as one says everything is not in ones hand.man don't he look smashing////////////////    
by the way i have imagined yami in these pics with gaurav and u knw what i saw i don't think i need to tell u guys this............................. becoz every YaRav fan knows how much ravishing they look togeather.

thanks sooooooo much

he is soooooooooo hotttttttttt
@rexy even me liking the 3 and 4th pic 😍😍😍