Dr. Love back in action!!!! he shud help YuNa ;)

Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys,

since i heard KSG is back im reli excited and YuNa are my... jst the sweetest thing on DMG so i have jst been thinking this:

Since Pappa is back to create problems between them, im sooo hoping the Dr. Love will solve there problem๐Ÿ˜‰ help yuvi win pappa and naina back๐Ÿ˜

after all he has always been Dr. Love the love guru and the most experienced lover๐Ÿ˜‰ it will be sooo cool and drooly to see two hotties in one screen or one frame atleast for me๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

So wat do u guys think Dr. Love needs to start his work again and re unite the lonely hearts in sanjeevani๐Ÿ˜‰ he can also hook JP with that nurse and Raj with su๐Ÿ˜† that wud be sooo cool๐Ÿ˜Š

Wat say guys??? later on he can find a match for siddy also๐Ÿ˜†

oh wao that would be great if happens
bt i guess he will also be heartbroken seeing his love married to anyone else๐Ÿ˜ญ
I was thinking the same thing. I reaallly want Armaan to help out YuNa! :)

and make sparks fly between SuRaj. ๐Ÿ˜†

Hopefully he'll bring in some comedy. JP + Jiggy + Armaan comedy! :)

Okaay back on topic. He's been through it all, you know parents being against marriage. He just gotta advice Yuvi. If Armaan can convince Shanky, Yuvi can surely convince Naina's papa! That'll be amazing to watch. ๐Ÿ˜†
lolz nadzie......you think KSG will play the ultimate match-maker......if anyone can bring YuNa closer or knock some sense into her pappa then am all for it.....me wants YuNa together....lolz....and I think even Shanky can help them out....lolz..

and I also want Su and Raj together......want Raj to fall for Su and leave Naina alone.....lolz.....
Edited by Starry_night - 14 years ago
Originally posted by mithilalovesksg

oh wao that would be great if happens
bt i guess he will also be heartbroken seeing his love married to anyone else๐Ÿ˜ญ

i hope it happens, i knw he'll be heartbroken but i hope he acts happy jst for ehr๐Ÿ˜Š because i cant see ammy crying and all๐Ÿ˜•
Originally posted by HotMess

I was thinking the same thing. I reaallly want Armaan to help out YuNa! :)

and make sparks fly between SuRaj. ๐Ÿ˜†

Hopefully he'll bring in some comedy. JP + Jiggy + Armaan comedy! :)

Okaay back on topic. He's been through it all, you know parents being against marriage. He just gotta advice Yuvi. If Armaan can convince Shanky, Yuvi can surely convince Naina's papa! That'll be amazing to watch. ๐Ÿ˜†

i knw it'll be so cool if he hooks them up and sum jiggy-jp shouting scenes๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† as a senior doc then laughing and teasing them๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† i wish he tries to be as old armaan jst for ridz happiness, in that lies out happiness too๐Ÿ˜‰

yup he's been thru it all๐Ÿ˜ณ i knw sum yuvi-ammy convos will be a treat๐Ÿ˜ณ
Hey, I totally agree with you. I just hope the dimpled doc helps Yuvi impress Pappa and win back Naina. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by Starry_night

lolz nadzie......you think KSG will play the ultimate match-maker......if anyone can bring YuNa closer or knock some sense into her pappa then am all for it.....me wants YuNa together....lolz....and I think even Shanky can help them out....lolz..

and I also want Su and Raj together......want Raj to fall for Su and leave Naina alone.....lolz.....

lolzz i wish dr love can give yuvi sum tips and advise๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† that will help pappa realise how much he love nainzie๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ and SuRaj also i hope he makes raj realise wat he feels for su๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† so he can leave nainzie alone and join in the gang to get yuna together like abhi and rahul did๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

gosh i cant wait for this to happen, cvs plz read๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by sujsub

Hey, I totally agree with you. I just hope the dimpled doc helps Yuvi impress Pappa and win back Naina. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Awww yesh yeshh the dimpled doc helping the AYM๐Ÿ˜ณ who is now TIL๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† totally in love๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ or romeo or watever i jst cant wait to see this, and ammy-yuvi chemistry i hope we get sum since atul is gone๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Originally posted by nadz_J

lolzz i wish dr love can give yuvi sum tips and advise๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† that will help pappa realise how much he love nainzie๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ and SuRaj also i hope he makes raj realise wat he feels for su๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† so he can leave nainzie alone and join in the gang to get yuna together like abhi and rahul did๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

gosh i cant wait for this to happen, cvs plz read๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

if that happens then I will do the happy dance.......in the beginning I did not want Raj and Yuvi to be friends coz I used to love their confrontations...but now YuNa are into a lot of trouble and Raj is simply doubling it for them....so now even I want Raj to befriend Yuvi and help him to get Naina......and then even Yuvi can help him get Su....coz she will hate him after knowing the truth...lolz....