Natik's successful plan

straight123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
😊 😊 😉 😉
it looked as if it was all Naitiks plan from they way he was prompting Akshara......he did it untill akshara had Bhang...n as soon as she drank..he was xpressing as if ''' yes this was the thng , i wanted""😉 😉 😉 ..........when Akshu finished 2nd glass ..he was like yes nw I m satisfied...n he took akshu dragging away........

😃 😃 😃 .well i wud like to mention dat this was d thing I suggested in the question asked by Star team" How Naitik n Akshara shd patch up?"   and it came in da same way.........wow!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Akaisha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yaa.........agree with u...i think by that only they will patch up?
DaZzLiNgShReYa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
kash aisa ho jaye...................
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
yah i hope it turns out to be naitik's plan 😊
_Dipsi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: straight123

😊 😊 😉 😉
it looked as if it was all Naitiks plan from they way he was prompting Akshara......he did it untill akshara had Bhang...n as soon as she drank..he was xpressing as if ''' yes this was the thng , i wanted""😉 😉 😉 ..........when Akshu finished 2nd glass ..he was like yes nw I m satisfied...n he took akshu dragging away........

😃 😃 😃 .well i wud like to mention dat this was d thing I suggested in the question asked by Star team" How Naitik n Akshara shd patch up?"   and it came in da same way.........wow!!!

i hope soo
ash_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i just hope kai yeh naitik ka plan ho!!if it is thn its tooooo sweet of him!
preranav thumbnail
Yaa .. i also agree  it is naitik plan ..bcoz at the time of holi dahan ...akshara was ignoring to naitik  bcoz of all ladies plan   & naitik understood that she will not talk with he.. when till she is normal ......... i mean there is chance to talk with she if she is not in sence  ðŸ˜†   

Naitik's plan vas very good..

ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
lo..he didnt do anything when he was not drunk and suddenly he would have gotten this brilliant idea after he himself was bhangofied?? I dont think so...but lets see....
momentsofme. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
omg..it wud b jus awesome if it is his plan !! dat wud b rocking !