Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

A Few suggestions 4 CV

diatoms82 Groupbie
diatoms82
diatoms82

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Although the present track started on a  very good note, but they have ruined d essence of track by bringing Anandi and her gr8 saviour act, which will probably send anandi into coma or whatever.
The USP of the show was always the realistic portrayal of characters, but somehow during past few months this have changed. Characters seem to swing between extremes. Even characters like Gehna has somehow lost the spunk. I think CV's  r right now short of ideas, although they have so much to explore.
So, i invite the forum members 2 suggest some interesting tracks after this anandi's death or coma track ends  (Just 4 fun, i think it might give them some fresh ideas & save us frm torture of watching cliched tracks). well regarding my suggestions, i'm assuming that Anandi won't die.
  1. Khajan should realize his mistake of being involved in food adulteration. They can show children in village school suffering frm food poisoning after having sweets frm adulterated ghee or khoya
  2. Gehna should confide to Maasa regarding Basanta's feeling of not belonging to the family. Maasa should give Basanta charge of Mahavir's singh's property, rather she should go to Nagaur with Basanta & family 4 sometime. Lateron,  they all can come and join the family. So, Anandi 4 sometime can take a sigh of relief.
  3. Also, it's high time that they should show Anandi resuming her regular schooling. Even Daadisa shold agree to this, After all she has saved her laadesa's (Jagya)  life. Moreover, it's a fictional show, when they can show Suguna marrying to Shyam despite all odds, why can't they show her regular schooling.
  4. And in her schooling, she should be joined by Asha (Shyam's widowed SIL). Imagine the TEEN BRIGADE of Jagya, Anandi, Phooli and Asha like a regular teens going to school and involved in boy's vs girl's fight.SmileSmile. Also Shyam can join in b'coz somewhere i do feel that Jagya's character right now requires some elder to actually act as counseller/mentor, which shyam can do as he is friendly with jagya and is far more mature and sensible in appraoch while handling the kids. Well Shyam can also insist Suguna to resume her studies (i know it's a far fetched dream but still ConfusedConfusedConfused). I'm about to sing SCHOOL CHALE HUM.
  5. And a last weired thoughtEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed, what about a love triangle in SS story. well not in actual terms, but some girl frm shyam's college visiting him or coming to Jaitsar as part of Job or anything and making suguna jealous or insecure. Although cliched but yet it would be gr88 i suppose(Also it should not be shown like the one's in K- soaps where girls frm unknown territory comes and marries the hero).

So, these r some of my suggestions. Members do come with urs also. See how the story goesWinkWinkWink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

disha_senpjyoanu rulzammoosKaran.TUsman.

ammoos IF-Veteran Member
ammoos
ammoos

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Nice topic diatoms Clap Let me put my thinking cap on and will come back with some ideas Wink
disha_sen Senior Member
disha_sen
disha_sen

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 12:55am | IP Logged
cooollll........lovely suggestions. me with u in all of themThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyo

pooja_k Newbie
pooja_k
pooja_k

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Excellent suggestions  !!   I agree with u on all the above suggestions. 

yeah, Shyam would  b a great counsellor / mentor  to Jagya, as he a mature / level-headed person nd also has a great rapport with Jagya nd Anandi. 

Also, a love triangle  in the Shyam-Sugna story is a good idea.

Edited by pooja_k - 11 March 2010 at 12:23am

pjyo

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 5:58am | IP Logged
great ideas..i especially like the school part..high time they showed education as the main turning point of all the kids in the show..

pjyo

diatoms82 Groupbie
diatoms82
diatoms82

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 12:12am | IP Logged

Don't u guys think that our beloved creatives certainly needs suggestions. Well regarding Teepri what u guys suggest ?

pjyo IF-Dazzler
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 3:21am | IP Logged
The education of the girl child is such an emotive issue-thats the reason i started watching this serial,i had totally stopped watching hindi serials after ekta kapoors K onslaugh...every time dadisa taunted anandi on studies calling her "collectraain" Angry would go "just u wait and watch she will become a collector" and u too would be proud of her-maybe that would inspire girls in villages to continue their studies rather than marriage being their only option in life...so the CV s must go back to that track-which they have totally forgotten about-sugunaa went to schoolfor like 2 daysConfused found a boyfriend,all she is doing now is singing lories..gehna's music education? OVER. Ouch limited to singing lories to nandu--anandi's memory power limited Ouch i dont know what they are going to do with her..IN MY OPINION THEY SHOULD get sadiya siddique-teacherdidi Clap Clap back and make anandi study inspite of all oddsOuch .STOP adding new characters like teepri(she doesnt fit here-send her to ekta kapoor in a Big smile gift wrapperLOL LOL ,instead focus on actual problems of the girl child.. Smile   Thumbs Up

Edited by pjyo - 10 April 2010 at 3:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diatoms82anu rulz

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top