Debate Mansion

Toyota - Downfall around the corner..? (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 8

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

Meena1

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Toyota - Downfall around the corner..? (Page 6)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rogna

IF-Rockerz

rogna

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
i think this is just an issue that the united states government telling so that the toyota will face a suit or that toyota sell will go down. the american automobile industry is always afraid of the japanese automobile industry especially toyota as it is now the world number one automobile companies and surpassed the general motors cars.

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meena1

i hate minivans tooo... LOL.. they are sooo amma/grannyish type of cars..LOL i mean you really want something that big.. why not just opt for an SUV.. SUVs are ubber coool.. Cool..  one day i'll buy the X5.. Day Dreaming.. 

OyeAngryI drive a van and they are smart mommys' cars..LOLLOL........ya right SUVLOLLOL........gas ka rate dekha hai.......SUVs are gas guzzlers....Ouch......when u will have ur own kids u will run to buy a minivanLOLLOL

Midnight_Shade

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 3:07am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meena1

rogna

IF-Rockerz

rogna

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Midnight_Shade

Originally posted by debayon

Prius is such an ugly car.. can't figure out as to why it was such a big selling thing..LOL
Completely agree. Look at the car, it looks so ugly

I don't understand the hype with prius either. It ain't all that. I'm fed up of seeing so many of them on the road. Like, seriously. :/
ugly maybe but it's still a very good car and it's one of the most favorite hybrid car

Midnight_Shade

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 12 March 2010 at 2:07am | IP Logged

rogna

IF-Rockerz

rogna

Posted: 12 March 2010 at 3:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rongna

Originally posted by debayon

Prius is such an ugly car.. can't figure out as to why it was such a big selling thing..LOL
Completely agree. Look at the car, it looks so ugly

I don't understand the hype with prius either. It ain't all that. I'm fed up of seeing so many of them on the road. Like, seriously. :/
ugly maybe but it's still a very good car and it's one of the most favorite hybrid car

How can it be an ugly car and a very good, most favorite car at the same time?LOL ugly as in the model of the car. some people don't like the models but some people do.
Anyways, buying an auto is a personal choice. I, personally, would never wanna buy a hybrid prius even though it might be environment friendly and saves you on the gas and stuff like that. The shape of the car is a turn off. I don't like the body style. Especially the rear part.not everybody is like buying a car because of its model.

Midnight_Shade

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 12 March 2010 at 4:53pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meena1

Post Reply New Post

Go to top