Debate Mansion

Toyota - Downfall around the corner..? - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Meena1

I personally never liked Toyota..  Honda's way better and abt the same price..

Yep!  So with you on this one. Unfortunately, we have a 2008 Avalon.  No technical problems at all though - at least not the ones mentioned in the article.  There are some other problems thoughπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
My  Toyota Camry is in Good working condition.
Runs well and the aircon is lovely too. pretty quiet.
Toyota will come back to the top again.

God Bless Toyota.

4teen12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
donno abt the US scene but Toyota is doing very well in ME. Its got the best market value, for both new and 2nd hand markets. The cars are reliable, wid special mention for Lexus which is a smooth sail of comfort.
Toyota enjoys the max market share in ME followed by Nissan. Maybe, the situation is same in US and US car manufacturers want a back-door entry now @cost of Toyota.

The after-market suprious spares are running Toyota image down to an extent but a conscious customer wud n shud still go to an authorised dealer for repairs.
I loved driving both Camry n Lexus.
Midnight_Shade thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Summer3

My  Toyota Camry is in Good working condition.

Runs well and the aircon is lovely too. pretty quiet.
Toyota will come back to the top again.

God Bless Toyota.

That's the same one I have too!

My dad recently bought a toyota corolla for my sis. Zero percent interest if you've got a good credit history. If not, you can still negotiate and convince them that you're gonna check on all of the "excellent" boxes and whatever's on the rightmost side of the options when they take a survey of their service.πŸ˜‰ They weren't too big on bargaining though.

Personally, I prefer honda and hope to get one as soon as I break up with my bf, toyota camry. that is.πŸ˜›
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Midnight_Shade

That's the same one I have too!

My dad recently bought a toyota corolla for my sis. Zero percent interest if you've got a good credit history. If not, you can still negotiate and convince them that you're gonna check on all of the "excellent" boxes and whatever's on the rightmost side of the options when they take a survey of their service.πŸ˜‰ They weren't too big on bargaining though.

Personally, I prefer honda and hope to get one as soon as I break up with my bf, toyota camry. that is.πŸ˜›

Honda sports models are pretty kool too.
They look nice.
Midnight_Shade thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Summer3

Honda sports models are pretty kool too.
They look nice.

Yeah, I find sports model better than the base models of any company for that matter. What do you think of Honda CRV? My dad has it and I love love love it. It's royal blue pearl and looks cool from outside and has got a pretty comfy interior too. Perfect for a family. Too bad I and my sis are stuck with toyota for god knows how long now. *sighs*
This content was originally posted by: debayon

Why would Ford give some of it's money to Toyota? They are rivals.πŸ˜† Meena ji!!!πŸ˜†

AYe, you should see the 1994 episodes, those were the epics. That was when Inspector Shrikant Pradhuyman really used his brains, he was the only guy on CID, actuallyπŸ˜†

Yes, I know what Blue Clues is, do you know what Shin Chan is?πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

that was a joke...🀣..  in other words.. i meant .. Ford must have bribed those Toyota employees into messing things up with the Toyota mechanics..πŸ˜†

i have heard of Shin Chan from my indian cousins.. i dont think it ever aired here..
This content was originally posted by: Gauri_3

Yep!  So with you on this one. Unfortunately, we have a 2008 Avalon.  No technical problems at all though - at least not the ones mentioned in the article.  There are some other problems thoughπŸ˜†

Honda's the best.. my very first car was an Acura TL.. it was a great drive..😎.. i loved it.. too bad i carashed that poor thing three times..πŸ˜†  but i have moved on from Acura now..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: Midnight_Shade

Yeah, I find sports model better than the base models of any company for that matter. What do you think of Honda CRV? My dad has it and I love love love it. It's royal blue pearl and looks cool from outside and has got a pretty comfy interior too. Perfect for a family. Too bad I and my sis are stuck with toyota for god knows how long now. *sighs*

I have driven the CRV.. it was pretty goood..
This content was originally posted by: 4teen12

donno abt the US scene but Toyota is doing very well in ME. Its got the best market value, for both new and 2nd hand markets. The cars are reliable, wid special mention for Lexus which is a smooth sail of comfort.

Toyota enjoys the max market share in ME followed by Nissan. Maybe, the situation is same in US and US car manufacturers want a back-door entry now @cost of Toyota.

The after-market suprious spares are running Toyota image down to an extent but a conscious customer wud n shud still go to an authorised dealer for repairs.
I loved driving both Camry n Lexus.

i'd take Nissan and Honda any day over Toyota...Lexus is a good drive...