•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
what happened to jamuni's father? i don't know if they ever mentioned him.
does anyone know. is he dead or left them?
wonder if jamuni has any hidden brothers and sisters around she does not know of.. 😭
maybe loha her father after all gangiya was a mistress😆at singh bahus
maybe loha is jamuni's dad after her mother had relations with loha during a depressing time in his life.
he does not know that jamuni is his daughter because mum ran away and did not want to tell.
so jamuni's mother got a job at the haveli so she could be closer to loha and one day tell both of them the truth...what a story.... 😆
No they never mentioned anything about Jamuni's father.

Please don't even go there about Loha being her father.  That will be the most foul thing ever because that would mean that Gangiya knowing that Jamuni is Loha's daughter was willingly and intentionally pushing her on her brother 🤢.
Edited by Ginger-Spice - 14 years ago
Posted: 13 years ago
telenovelle YOU ARE CRAZY WHY WOULD JUMMANI BE LOHA'S DAUGHTER LIKE THEY JUMINI AND HER MOM ARE SERVANTS I MEAN LOW CASTE AND WHY WOULD GANGIA WANT TO RUIN HER FATER-IN-LAW AND OTHER PEOPLE IN HER FAMILY IF SHE IS LOA'S WIFE by the way she isnt so no arguements
Originally posted by telenovelle

maybe loha is jamuni's dad after her mother had relations with loha during a depressing time in his life.
he does not know that jamuni is his daughter because mum ran away and did not want to tell.
so jamuni's mother got a job at the haveli so she could be closer to loha and one day tell both of them the truth...what a story.... 😆

lol funny story.........
.but den how can gangiya get jamuni married to ranvijay.........
coz den dey both r step bro and sis in a way
Originally posted by pooja83

lol funny story.........

.but den how can gangiya get jamuni married to ranvijay.........

coz den dey both r step bro and sis in a way

well when i wrote this it was the start of the show. so much has changed.
jamuni's love for ranjivee has grown....