Page   of 13
Page 2 Page 13

MistiofMistz

Coolbie

MistiofMistz

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 4:35pm | IP Logged

Main Leads
Rajeev Khandelwal as Capt. Rajveer Singh Shekhawat
Priyanka Bassi as Dr. Naina Singh S. (Alluhwalia)

Karan Singh Grover as Cadet Armaan Modi

Shilpa Anand-Sukirti Kandpal-Jennifer Winget (Imagine one of them) as Cadet Riddhima Singh

Arjun Bijlani as Aalekh Sharma

Ghazal Rai as Pooja Garewal

Vikas Manaktala as Huda
Kunal Kapoor as Yadhuvansh Sahni
Sushant Rajput as Preet Juneja

Other Characters
Dolly Sohi as Pravati Sinha
Pooja Gaur as Pratigya Sinha
Samir Sharma as Capt. Navin Singh Alluhwalia
Amit Tandon as Dr. Abhimanyu Modi
Shweta Gulati as Dr. Nikkita Modi
Kritika Kamra as Arohi Sharma
Russhad Rana as Aviraj Singh
Sehban Azim as Dr. Yuvraj Singh
Neha Jhulka as Dr. Naina Yuvraj Singh

Concept... How many times have we gotten into crushes with random people? Several times. How many times have we actually fallen in love with someone? Rarely happens, but when it happens we underestimate our feeling or the person who declares to love us.

Pyaar Ke Liye is about 6 confused, dis-oriented youths on their way to finding their destiny. And this journey makes them strong and determined individuals.

Characters

Captain Rajveer Singh Shekhawat - lives each moment of his life with the guilt of killing his best friend Capt. Navin Singh Alluhwalia. During his cadet years, Raj and Navin were best of the best out of their batch-mates, but one incident change the life of two friends forever.

How long Rajveer live under guilt of killing his best friend?

Dr. Naina Singh S. (Alluhwalia) - lives each and every second of her life with hatred on herself. Currently, doctor in Sanjeevani Hospital where she completed her internship, but in the journey of completing her internship changed Naina's life forever and forever.

What actually happened during Naina's intership that changed her life forever?

Cadet Armaan Modi - son of Dr. Abhimanyu and Dr. Nikkita. He hardly cares about joining the army because he only knows one thing and that is his mother and father are over protective of him or else he would have token medical line (because everyone in his family are doctors except for him). Nothing much impress him easily in life other than his weird-freaky nightmares.

What's the significant reason behind his nightmares? Why is his parents over protective of him? Family tradition huge apart among family members than why was Armaan force to choose army over
medical line?

Cadet Riddhima Singh - daughter of Dr. Yuvraj and Dr. Naina. She was only three and half when her mother passed away afterwards her father also left her behind with her Avi uncle. She shares emotional bond with her Avi uncle, but never had the guts to speak about her nightmares to her Avi uncle or anyone else.

What's the significant reason behind her nightmares? Why hasn't Riddhima told anyone about her nightmares? And what's the significant reason behind her joining the army?

Other Characters

Pravati Sinha - Rajveer's Masi and Pratigya's mother...

Pratigya Sinha - Rajveer's cousin sister and best friend of Arohi Modi...

Capt. Navin Singh Alluhwalia - Naina's brother and Rajveer's friend (accused of tradior)...

Dr. Abhimanyu Modi - father of Armaan and Arohi. Nikkita's husband and CEO of Sanjeevani, who solves financial crisis.

Dr. Nikikta Modi - mother of Armaan and Arohi. Abhi's wife, isn't worried much about her daughter much as she's worried for her son Armaan (who's named after her best friend Dr. Armaan Mallik). In fact her son looks just like her best friend Armaan.

Arohi Modi - Abhi and Nikki's daughter, Armaan's younger sister and Pratigya's best friend.

Aviraj Singh - Riddhima's father's brother and her uncle.

Dr. Yuvraj Singh - Riddhima's father and Naina's husband.

Dr. Naina Yuvraj Singh - Riddhima's mother and Yuvi's wife.

Cadet Aalekh Sharma - He who has suffered a lot in the past. He lost his parents during his childhood and was brought up in an orphanage. Being in bad company, he indulges in bad habits like drinking, smoking and doing drugs. He is a straightforward person and does not like dishonest people.

Cadet Pooja Garewal - She is a typical Punjabi kudi, but with a difference,she is the GSM network of the Academy. She joined the Academy to search for her fiance Rohit, who left her stranded on the day of their wedding. Nowadays, she is the target of the new Principal, Major Nair, a misogynist.

Cadet Huda - He is from Haryana. He came to the Academy because he lost a bet to his parents, but having realized his love for his country, now is determined to be a great cadet and then, a great army officer. On the other hand, he is a complete casanova, and can woo any girl in a few seconds, except Cadet Riddhima Singh, his love interest (temporary-wise).

Cadet Yadhuvansh Sahni - He is son of a businessman, came to the academy to attain freedom, yes freedom from his parents and their constant bickering. Unfortunately for him, he is often teased by his friends for not being a man, and being scared of adventures. As a result,he gives in to the pressure from his parents and goes to the States to become a software engineer. But he soon realizes that KMA is where he wants to be, and rejoins the Academy.

Cadet Preet Juneja - He is very versatile. He is a Happy-go-lucky guy who loves to play jokes, hang around but at the same time, is very caring towards his family especially Prem. Preet is fun loving, heart of the family after his elder bro Prem.

Pm List

dhruvikaluvsKSG
Revolutionbreez
Lion_Priya
golu_1677
esha143
Pinkvic.selena
kajenfanpari
aamirkhanfan
dmg1_mjht
sumaiya wahid
danish1
dazzling_glory
prerna1

Edited by Miketa - 08 April 2010 at 12:59am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

candyflosssweet_shonadanish1hinal60ammuakhiDhara_sdhruvikaluvsKSGgolu_1677esha143aamirkhanfanmonikaseth-KimSungHyun-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "(Rajveer-Naina-Armaan-Riddhima) Pyaar - Ch 4 Pg10" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dhruvikaluvsKSG

IF-Dazzler

dhruvikaluvsKSG

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
heyy dear
nice concept
cont soon
n add me to ur pm list
thxxx
luv dhruvika

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MistiofMistz

Revolutionbreez

IF-Dazzler

Revolutionbreez

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
hey...seeing this LRL-DMG combo for the first time !!
I havent seen DMG and so dont actually know about their characters...
But  i bet this combo is gonna be interesting...
right now little bit messed up with characters, but I guess I will understand properly as story progreses...

One doubt....You've written Riddhima as Naina and Dr.Yuvraj's daughter???
You mean Naina Singh Ahluwalia is married to Dr. Yuvraj???

continue soon....

MistiofMistz

MistiofMistz

Coolbie

MistiofMistz

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhruvikaluvsKSG

heyy dear Hello
nice concept Thank you
cont soon Surely will
n add me to ur pm list Surely will
thxxx
luv dhruvika

MistiofMistz

Coolbie

MistiofMistz

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Revolutionbreez

hey...seeing this LRL-DMG combo for the first time !!
I havent seen DMG and so dont actually know about their characters...
But  i bet this combo is gonna be interesting...
right now little bit messed up with characters, but I guess I will understand properly as story progreses...

One doubt....You've written Riddhima as Naina and Dr.Yuvraj's daughter???
You mean Naina Singh Ahluwalia is married to Dr. Yuvraj???

continue soon....

Glad you liked it! No Naina's mother is someone else and it would be strange that your daughter is similar ages as you. I've edit the character list... that might answer your other questions.

Revolutionbreez

Sweet-Lioness

IF-Rockerz

Sweet-Lioness

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
hi dear...

LRL par naya fic wid DMG team...gr8888888

ab sare character toh samajh me aa rahe hain...!!! lekin ek doubt hai...Naina ko le kar...jaisa ki tum ne pahle kaha tha ki Naina ko le kar tum confused ho...ab main bhi hun...!!! Big smile

mujhe bass itna hi samajh me aa raha hai ki is fic me do character ka naam Naina hai...ek hai priyanka as naina jo ki sanjivani se Intern kar chuki hai aur dushri dr naina hain Riddhima ki mom...ryt...???Confused

cont soon.Big smile

golu_1677

IF-Dazzler

golu_1677

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
nice intro. cont soon

MistiofMistz

Coolbie

MistiofMistz

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lion_Priya

hi dear...

LRL par naya fic wid DMG team...gr8888888

ab sare character toh samajh me aa rahe hain...!!! lekin ek doubt hai...Naina ko le kar...jaisa ki tum ne pahle kaha tha ki Naina ko le kar tum confused ho...ab main bhi hun...!!! Big smile

mujhe bass itna hi samajh me aa raha hai ki is fic me do character ka naam Naina hai...ek hai priyanka as naina jo ki sanjivani se Intern kar chuki hai aur dushri dr naina hain Riddhima ki mom...ryt...???Confused

cont soon.Big smile

I understand what you mean, but just wait until first chapter... just gonna post promo 1... after reading first part will clear some doubts... please trust me, Priya

Post Reply New Post

Go to top