Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

sd553778

sd553778

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
I am not new to this forum, but i never got a chance to post any of my thoughts.  would like to say Hi to everybody, I do read most of the postings in this forum.  From today's episode I had a feeling that Ajit might put a condition infront of Archu to marry him for not bothering Vandu.  Archu might get ready to marry Ajit without letting anybody know even Manav.  Manav will eventually get to know and decided not to give a divorce....to Archu.

Please feel free to comment on my thought.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TanyazSpartacussensodynegaurimishaROBlicious.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Archu might get ready to marry Ajit to save Vandu" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
I believe this can very much happen .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TanyazsensodyneROBlicious.

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
You know the other day when Tarun said that they are getting notices from the tax authorities about their corporation.......
So now this is my prediction.

I think Girish owed a lot of money as debt on Manav's garage and Manav never got that checked as he trusted Girish so much . Just look at the way Girish Ji just ran away for 2 months , leaving his pregnant daughter behind like this ...Manav is soon to find out that Girish is on the run and he owes  a hell of a lot of money as unpaid taxes ..

More than Manav , it will be savita who will get the shock of her life as the only reason she was after Shravani was money . Now she will find out that Shravani is actually broke and so is her dad Girish Ji .
All the jewllery that was given to Shravani will have to be sold ...the only thing Manav will put his foot down for not selling is that small murti that was gifted by Archana ....

This of course does not mean that Manav will break his engagement , he was not going into this because of money but this will mean the biggest and the ruddest shock to Savita . These people will go bankrupt  , even the 7 lakhs from the insurance will go there  and manav will be in huge problem ..Even Archana will   talk to satish and try get a loan arranged for him ...

The only way God can make Savita learn a lesson is by taking away the hen that lays the golden egg ...that is Shravani ...
She will have to now put up with a penniless and a pregnant Shravani who is not all that innocent and sweet anymore . Who has learned to answer back and fight for what she wants ..
It will not ve easy for Savita ...

What is going to teach Manav a lesson ( for the way he has treated his wife ) is  that  the new and possessive Shravni  will be someone he will hate and he will find it unbearable whenever she will be bad to Archana .......
he will just start hating Shravani  so much and loving Archana all the more ....still unable to do anything because of the baby .

I don't know what  Archana will do to stop Ajit ...I just hope it is not anything as drastic as agreeing  to marry him  in exchange of him letting go of Vandita .
That  would perhaps be the worst slap  on Manav's face  ever ......

Archana can turn around and tell him , well you  were sacrificing for Sachin's baby ....I am  sacrifising for Vandita so let me be ........

And we know how Manav feels about Archana even standing close to Ajit ...I think he will go insane if anything like this happened .

I am not sure about the Archana and Ajit marriage thing ....but I am  sort of quite sure that Manav has a lot of debt on his garage  , because of Girish ji  and that  Girish Ji is broke ......
Girish is actually a man on the run who has  just piled his  pregnant daughter on Manav  and ran away ....

Edited by Tanyaz - 09 March 2010 at 6:33pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

SeemaPia2111crazyamu11kamatsdd.coolArien_03minottisam-farKhaLidaHgeethikasimplytoxicGauri22devashree_hSpartacus-ALI-sensodyne.Mandy.IrissGur.N.coolgaurimishamittskoolsadhu1000

queenidda

IF-Dazzler

queenidda

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
omg in a way i want that to happen so that Manav saves her ! YAAA i like tht track lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

SweetFifi

IF-Dazzler

SweetFifi

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

You know the other day when Tarun said that they are getting notices from the tax authorities about their corporation.......

So now this is my prediction.

I think Girish owed a lot of money as debt on Manav's garage and Manav never got that checked as he trusted Girish so much . Just look at the way Girish Ji just ran away for 2 months , leaving his pregnant daughter behind like this ...Manav is soon to find out that Girish is on the run and he owes a hell of a lot of money as unpaid taxes ..

More than Manav , it will be savita who will get the shock of her life as the only reason she was after Shravani was money . Now she will find out that Shravani is actually broke and so is her dad Girish Ji .

All the jewllery that was given to Shravani will have to be sold ...the only thing Manav will put his foot down for not selling is that small murti that was gifted by Archana ....

This of course does not mean that Manav will break his engagement , he was not going into this because of money but this will mean the biggest and the ruddest shock to savita . These people will go bankrupt , even the 7 lakhs from the insurance will go there and manav will be in huge problem ..Even Archana will talk to satish and try get a loan arranged for him ...

The only way God can make Savita learn a lesson is by taking away the hen that lays the golden egg ...that is Shravani ...

She will have to now put up with a penniless and a pregnant Shravani who is not all that innocent and sweet anymore . Who has learned to answer back and fight for what she wants ..

It will not ve easy for savita ...

What is going to teach Manav a lesson ( for the way he has treated his wife ) is tha tthe new and possessive Shravni will be someone he will hate and he will find it unbearable whenever she will be bad to Archana .......

he will just start hating Shravani so much and loving Archana all the more ....still unable to do anything because of the baby .

I don't know what Archana will do to stop Ajit ...I just hope it is not anything as drastic as agreeing to marry him in exchange of him letting go of Vandita .

That would perhaps be the worst slap on Manav's face ever ......

Archana can turn around and tell him , well yo uwere sacrificing for sachin's baby ....I am sacrifising for Vandita so let me be ........

And we know how Manav feels about Archana even standing close to Ajit ...I think he will go insane if anything like this happened .

I am not sure about the Archana and Ajit marriage thing ....but I am sort of quite sure that Manav has a lot of debt on his garage , because of Girish ji and that Girish Ji is broke ......

Girish is actually a man on the run who has just piled his pregnant daughter on Manav and ran away ....

Dude you just might be onto something here Thumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dana Mariedd.coolTanyaz-ALI-

Gur.N.cool

IF-Sizzlerz

Gur.N.cool

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Tanyaz, that is soo well thought out. Everything seems to fit in some place there. And that can be the best punishment for Savita and it will also bring smiles (which is very hard to bring on these days, due to the negativity) onto our faces to see Savita in this situation.

And you are also right on Manav he will oen day become sick of Shravani's possessiveness, and draw closer to Archana.

About the marriage, I don't think Archana can agree to marry Ajit, yes she's sacrificing but she knows that will only create more problems. Well I hope it's this way.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dd.coolTanyazdevashree_h-ALI-sensodyne

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Tanya superbly thought i agree with EVERYTHING U SAID

I hope Ajit kisses Archu on cheek in front of Manav or puts his hands around her waist . Manav desrves to be in maximum pain .
As far as Savuita goes , She desrves a whipping from MERI SHRAVANI.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dd.coolArien_03Tanyazdevashree_hsensodyne-ALI-gaurimishaGur.N.cool

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Not just that Kool, I wan ta proper sakhar puda  ,  with Ajit putting a gigantic diamond ring on Archana  and she wearing a diamond that is big enough to make savita go  blind .......LOL

I hope it happens ... still not sure though .

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

minikidyminottidd.cooldevashree_hsensodynekoolsadhu1000IrissGur.N.coolgaurimisha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top