DeepAnBH thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Mihir and Thulsi continue to talk. Thulsi wants to know why Mihir isn't happy coming back. The entire story is told in sentences spoken by both of them. Basically one of them starts the sentence and the other completes it accompanied by flashbacks.

Mihir: When I completed my MBA from America and came back, I liked it. I met Thulsi and her colours rubbed on me.

Thulsi: There was a similar effect on Thulsi. Those colours became her Sindhoor.

Mihir: When I married Thulsi and came home, I was still happy though the entire family was against me. My love had won.

Thulsi: You also won Thulsi's heart. She started respecting you because she recognised you as a man of principles.

Mihir: I did commit mistakes. But Thulsi supported me in the worst of times.

Thulsi: By then Thulsi had realised that we are more than husband and wife. We were parents first and our children needed us.

Mihir: But then I cremated my son and I came back home and did not like it. Thulsi was involved in it.

The family is seated at the dining table. Baa announces that after a long time dishes relished by Mihir have been prepared. The door bell rings and Raghu announces the arrival of the assistant lawyer of lawyer Sinha. He issues Summons to Thulsi. The hearing is on 2nd Feb. Baa asks is a change of date is possible. The lawyer replies in the negative and walks away. Baa says its a peculiar day for hearing. Its supposed to be the wedding anniversary of Mihir and Thulsi. Nobody goes back to the dining table.

Damini and Ganga ask Savitha to withdraw the case. They suggest that if Savitha wants then the wedding anniversary can turn the house in to a festive and peaceful occasion again. Savitha says that when Thulsi killed Ansh, she did not care if it was his birthday. Thulsi overhears the conversation and goes closer to them. On seeing Thulsi, Savitha says that if she wants her bahus to feel sorry for her wrong doings, its not right. Thulsi says that she did not ask Damini and Ganga to speak on her behalf. Mohini senses a fight and runs hurriedly to Mihir and says Savitha is calling him. Mihir watches them fighting. Thulsi says that she does not regret having killed Ansh. If again she faces a situation where the life of an innocent person is involved, she will do exactly the same. Mihir screams "stop" and continues "People often wonder how hell is …Hell is this. My house is a living hell today"

Savitha speaks to Mihir and reiterates the fact that Mihir has seen a lot (meaning hell) because of Thusli. Mihir has seen his son getting divorced, his wife killing their son and his son turning into ashes. Mihir keeps looking at a photo of Ansh.  Savitha says that Mihir is seeking justice from his father. Mihir remembers the shooting and Thusli saying that she will repeat her actions if confronted with the same situation and says that he will he help Ansh get justice. Karan overhears this last sentence and is worried.

Karan tells Nandini and Tanya that they will loose the case as Mihir has decided to support Ansh. He adds that on the day of their anniversary if Mihir speaks against Thulsi, then Maa will loose even before the judge announces his decision. Nandini says that they will have to do something and before the hearing of the case.

Mihir looks at a photo of Thulsi and asks her why she has decided to walk on the wrong path. She has always helped Mihir choose the right path. Today when he walks, he is automatically looking for his companion. Not only is she around, but she has decided to walk in a totally different path in the wrong direction.

Thulsi walks in and tries to explain that she did not intend fighting with Savitha. Mihir cuts her short and says its quite late and he would like to go to bed and lies down. As Thulsi removes her jewellery, she thinks thus " I had hoped that your dard would have come down. But there are no signs  it. Probably looking at me, reminds you of that incident which no one dreamt of. I see that we have a long way to go (before arriving at a consensus?) and lies down.

She says "Good Night" Mihir. Hope that at least you sleep peacefully. Even today when I close my eyes, I see only red. Both of them remembers their good old days.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jem4Himesh thumbnail

Thanx 4the gr8 update deepanbh!!

👏

Paheli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update.

There are so many 'heads', but are not thinking ones, many active one, but none, proactive. 😊

It is apparent that the serial is loosing grounds and popularity. Even the number of people reading updates is significantly lower than that of many other.

kripawgr thumbnail
thanks for the great update
shahidlover24 thumbnail
thx for the awesum update!

pretty thumbnail
thanx for the awsome update deepa. seriously , this Virani house is a house of fools . what say guys??????????????????????
kripawgr thumbnail

I AGREE

SPECIALLY SAVITA .  GAYATRI WHO IS HAVING NO OPINION OF HER OWN.

I GUESS SHE IS THE MOST RIDICULED CHARACTER IN KYUNKI

richakang thumbnail
thank You for the update and yeah Savita is the most ridiculed character in the show....looks like she always sides with the wrong ppl.........gawd she needs to be outta this show
tam_karanslover thumbnail
tHANKS FOR THE UPDATE DEEP ANBH😉