Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

unknown18

IF-Sizzlerz

unknown18

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Did anyone notice Shravani's (new) dark eye makeup today?? Thats a stamp that she is negative!!

I hav noticed a pattern in all hindi serials. All the vamps hav dark (horrible) makeup. The leads nd the gud ones always hav simple sober look. So now Shravani got dark eye makeup too which means she is a vamp now!! If you dont believe me then check out other vamps in other serials. Nowadays I only watch PR but b4 i frequently use to watch other serials too. nd this was a common thing.

Shravani was looking a true vamp today!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

riniiiibhavni88-ALI-sensodyneROBlicious.Gur.N.coolgaurimisha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kahani Aankhon Aankhon Ki" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
I also noticed it . I better be careful next time with that black kohl pencil . Don't want to look like her .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

geethikaGur.N.cool

avani31

avani31

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
yesss i agree with u completely... she looked like a vamp/witch

and not just makeup... even her expressions were evil
shes definitely turned into a negative character

Edited by avani31 - 09 March 2010 at 3:31pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gur.N.cool

unknown18

IF-Sizzlerz

unknown18

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Yes girls/ladies, we need to b careful about our eye liners/pencils!! LOL but thats my favourite in makeupOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gur.N.cool

commentator

commentator

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 4:12pm | IP Logged

One caution though: if Ankita Lokhande can look as mareli as she sometimes does without make-up, can you imagine what we infinitely lesser mortals will look like minus kajal / kohl pencil / liner ??? Vampish is better than without, I say. Smile

Edited by commentator - 09 March 2010 at 4:13pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazcarpe-diem-ALI-Gur.N.coolgaurimisha

aftvjunkie

IF-Dazzler

aftvjunkie

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
hehe ... i was actually going ot say in my update that Churials make up looks nice but i forgot ...

n now i no why it has changed ... hehe ... thanks sid for the observation

-ALI-Gur.N.cool

unknown18

IF-Sizzlerz

unknown18

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
No Need for thanks Aarti! i hate to say this but she was luking nice (i hate myself for saying thisAngryLOL) she was looking less dead today with the new makeup nd different expression. her eyes were shining with evilness Evil Smile but the new makeup was the start of her vamp mania!!

C, i think a person luks much better without makeup. i dont like makeup that much nd i hardly use it. i believe in natural beauty nd that is what i luk for (not for dostanaLOL) nd thats what i admireSmile nd the most important thing is inner beauty. if a person is beautiful from the inside then they wud luk beautiful from the outside too, even with an ordinary face. this is y i dont like aishwarya rai bachan!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavni88-ALI-Gur.N.cool

aftvjunkie

IF-Dazzler

aftvjunkie

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
aww ...well said Sid... hehe ... dostana with who ??? u must have your naazaar on one girl ... hehe ROFLROFLROFL

-ALI-Gur.N.cool

Post Reply New Post

Go to top