Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

Adda Annex 03/09: Yeh Pyar na Hoga Kam !!!

QUIRKY333 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hello Friends...let me take a minute and introduce ourselves first...we are an offshoot of the celebrated Ria ka Adda - the thread that rocked the KMH forum in I-F. I say its an offshoot since we are a distributary of Ria ka Adda - not all our buddies from there watch the same shows. Hence we created "Adda Annex", kept the name Adda to retain the "flavor" of RKA...after some of our friends enjoyed being in the Bayttaab Dil kee and Pyar ka Bandhan forums, some more wanted to watch this new show. Hence Jyoti started the "Adda Annex" thread in here since yesterday.

For those who are new to us, we are an open forum, where anyone and everyone can participate and say anything they want. We love friends and we love talking !! So please join us and feel free to embark on the fun ride.

Since this is a new thread, we need buddies to volunteer and take turns to open the thread. Its impossible for any one of us to do it everyday. So please feel free to express your desire to open the "Adda Annex" thread for any day you want !!

----

Rules:

We are here to have fun, so no negativity please. No bashing of any sorts (other than bashing the creatives πŸ˜†)

Please hit the like button and participate.
πŸ˜ƒ

----

Note: We have an uncanny correlation with shows shutting shop!! (KMH ended, so did Bayttab and PKB will soon too !!)..so get attached at your own sweet risk !! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

----

The court is adjourned !! My Lord !! (ohh i miss anjana )

Abeer Bajpai loves Leher Mathur. 😳

I love "love"...I love people  who are very classified in their thoughts...I love people who have the guts to stand up to things they want. Hence I love Abeer 😍. He knows his feelings, is in no state of denial. Is sad about the way his family sticks to class distinction and the way it is ruining his chances with Leher. He also is quite upfront in letting Leher know that he loves her. ❀️

By the same logic I love Leher 😳too. She knows she loves Abeer, but she also knows that she loves and respects her family. She knows how messy it would be for her family if she agrees to be with Abeer. She has the strength to accept she is wrong with Abeer, she also has the strength to think despite her emotional turmoil, that she cannot put her family's dignity at stake.

I love Abeer's confession. It was natural..it flowed in a sense. No flowers, no "situation". It came at a point, when it should have been blurted out. they did not wait for a "Valentine's Day" of sorts to express the feeling. I really, really love that. It seemed so obvious, normal and yet special.

This is an interesting story. not only does it have the best of both world - "issue" and "love", but also has a very different approach to it. It simultaneously paces both the tracks. We wont have to wait for 100 episodes and "wait" for the leads to "realize" they are in love..they already know that. Yeah the confession will take time as will the associated tryst of "heart vs brain". I also am quite enjoying the caste conflicts they are showing. I have seen it myslef. In India till date, people are very conscious of their caste (and class too) - it has mellowed down and has gotten more subtle, but it's still there. Its also, to my knowledge, a rather fore-runner that deals with caste difference between people of similar economic background. that is even more interesting. It is startling to realize "respect" towards a person still in many cases is not contingent on his/her deeds, but on which class strata or caste he/she belongs.

Bittan, as a sister was very sisterly πŸ˜†...supportive and understanding...not quite sure how prudent ankur will be though. I doubt whether he will be useful at all in this situation. He looks to me like a junior-chacaji in the making

Abeer's whole family are in -tune, so poor guy will get a jolt very soon !! It will be interesting to see how he deals with all of them and convince leher simultaneously.☒️

Hail Women's day 😊

Our society has too much expectations from women. They are responsible for everything. As expected, Abeer mom was to be blamed for his out-of-sync behavior. Well, Abeer's nice disposition and good qualities are genetic...and the behavioral outliers, specially the "bad ones" are derived from his mother's sanskaars !! The same will happen to Guddan's mother later i'm sure as will happen to Guddan herself too. Not only will her own family be up in arms against her, but so will be Abeer's family and the self-acclaimed biradari and mohulleywaley !! after all, young women have a reputation of "charming" affluent higher-class men...still !!

Performance:

Abeer was nice ! very nice !! he was not the drunken rougue....he was rather the distressed drunkard !! GK did his bit really well. ⭐️

Leher was nice too...she thankfully has a nice balance between her restraint and emotional break-down. I am tired to seeing Mahaan heroines and she seems a detour from that...thank god !! πŸ€—

the rest were just fine too !! πŸ‘

To sum it up, it was a very good episode - high on content, good performance and leaves us contemplating !!

------

Without love there is nothing but grief. In love, what else matters? - Paulo Coelho

Edited by sanjukta.. - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayesha_gla thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome write up Sanju....jus loved the quote..
well im watching the first tym..and i lyk the guy yaar he is cute and he does acts well..but yaar ise bhi Karan ki tarah hilne dulne ki adat hai !! uncanny na πŸ˜†
But felt sry for his mother..y is alwys the mother who bears all the faults of sons mistake !!

Edited by sarabjeet_kmh - 14 years ago
KK84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

The Reality factor

Now the article I read on tellybuzz makes sense! Gaurav Khanna was outstanding as being drunk today! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I don't think I  have seen a better drunk! He beat devdas! And the best part of it all was the fact that the scene was soooo real!

People who are really drunk would act just like that...repeating the same things over and over again..as Abeer did with 'Bauji ko holi nahin wish kiya humnein'...and then suddenly start singing. What a real portrayal of being drunk! It wasn't just about oh I am in love and I will drink my life away but the real essence of being so drunk that you will blurt out and act stupid as did Abeer! Loved Gaurav in this scene!

To prove to myself how close to reality this show is, I googled 'how does a drunk person act' and I see the answer in Abeer...he has gone and said things he would never have said otherwise. This is me stating the obvious but often in serials, this important factor is overlooked because all we see is the actor drinking away in a bar or drinking and breaking everything or drinking and crying his eyes out.

Sudha mum is another reflection of reality...often if a father and son are arguing or if a father is about to raise his hand on the son, the mother will come in the way to stop this from happening. Often pleading for both of them to stop! Love Sudha! She is a typical sweet mum that we all have...and her character is also so real because I feel assured that most daughter in laws, back in the days of our parents would be this quiet and obedient when living with saas!

Time will make you forget me but time will make me love you more than before."

To sum it up, this is what Abeer said to Leher. He knows she loves him but he will set her free but that wont stop him from loving her.

"Tears are words that the heart cant express"

Yami is sensational! πŸ‘ Her confession to her sister brought tears in my eyes. Now thats good acting! She was crying sooo much that siskiyaans were coming out but yet it didn't seem fake at all...infact was so real that before I realised, tears were rolling down my cheeks.😭😭😭😭

Leher knows her priorities, knows that she can not put her parents and family through what Majumdaars went through but ab pyar toh hogaya...and how can one control their tears...and the more she cries infront of Abeer, the more she is proving to him what he means to her.

But seeing the precap, I guess Abeer will heed to closure! He will have no choice but to adhere to TN and as usual Maha K (Shaahid's film name) has left no kasar in making sure that Lalla learns a lesson for his behaviour!

Yaar yeh sharaab sach mein is very bad....ab one bad night and sab mauj masti band! TN Lalla ko college to bhej raha hai but doesn't know that Lalla's "nasha" will be at college too!

Another reality check!

See why I loooooove this show!! All these instances reminding me of my life or people around me!

Daddy cool Uff Mr Brij Mathur says 'jab bulaawaa aata hai toh program apne aap hi banjaata hai' and I truly believe in this!!

It was such a small and trivial part of the episode but it really fitted in well with the whole episode!

I loved today's episode!

Moment of the day – GK's drunkard tamasha infront of TN!

Kat.xxx

P.S. I just looooove Yeh pyar....

P.P.S. Keep the adda rolling!!

P.P.P.S. Looking foward to reading everyone's takes! Be one, be all...please join in!!

Edited by KK84 - 14 years ago
natz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

They say that the best way of keeping children at home is to make the atmosphere pleasant- Abeer is a vagabond of sorts. He's good natured but we've seen him spend too much time outside the house. I'll blame the father, he's never around and boys need a firm hand when they're growing up.

Stand up for what you believe in as long as it doesn't contradict with our opinions- is hardly the perfect way of bringing up your children. You can either tell them to use their head and speak up or train them like a pet dog, 'you're supposed to wag your tail when I pat on your head' etcetera, like Ankur. He walks, talks, dresses like his dad…sits down to study even when it's a public holiday, a festival and he won't use his brains and get out to celebrate until he's been told to by an elder.

The Vajpayee's have taught their children to stand up for what they believe in and IMO they should've known that no two minds think alike. Our generation doesn't understand age-old customs anyway so why is Abeer expected to behave differently? There's a saying- 'jo jhukte nahi hain voh toot jaate hain' Dadi & TN refuse to accept change, it's going to cost them dearly…

The damsel in distress and Cupid?

Leher yearns for Abeer but her family is immensely important to her, I wonder if she will able to achieve a balance that will get her the best of both worlds and I wonder if Abeer will help. Chachaji & co are bound to create problems and with Dulhan on a teerth yatra who's going to protect her when crisis strikes?

Looks like Bittan will play Cupid in this love story, but it was rather nice to see the sister use her head instead of acting like 'ji didi' 'acha didi'… we've had enough of the bimbo, let's see some character for a change! πŸ˜† 😳 πŸ˜†

Coming up- Children require guidance and sympathy more than instructions, looks like TN hasn't learnt the lesson yet and it won't be long before Abeer appears before daddy-o for another round of lambasting...πŸ˜’

Episode rating: 8/10- a gripping tale backed up with some fine performances; the makers of YPNHK deserve a pat on the back!!

great opening Sanju πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ read your take and I'll be back with comments later
Edited by natz - 14 years ago
Marina.India1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjukta..

Hello Friends...let me take a minute and introduce ourselves first...we are an offshoot of the celebrated Ria ka Adda - the thread that rocked the KMH forum in I-F. I say its an offshoot since we are a distributary of Ria ka Adda - not all our buddies from there watch the same shows. Hence we created "Adda Annex", kept the name Adda to retain the "flavor" of RKA...after some of our friends enjoyed being in the Bayttaab Dil kee and Pyar ka Bandhan forums, some more wanted to watch this new show. Hence Jyoti started the "Adda Annex" thread in here since yesterday.

For those who are new to us, we are an open forum, where anyone and everyone can participate and say anything they want. We love friends and we love talking !! So please join us and feel free to embark on the fun ride.

Since this is a new thread, we need buddies to volunteer and take turns to open the thread. Its impossible for any one of us to do it everyday. So please feel free to express your desire to open the "Adda Annex" thread for any day you want !!

----

Rules:

We are here to have fun, so no negativity please. No bashing of any sorts (other than bashing the creatives πŸ˜†)

Please hit the like button and participate.
πŸ˜ƒ

----

Note: We have an uncanny correlation with shows shutting shop!! (KMH ended, so did Bayttab and PKB will soon too !!)..so get attached at your own sweet risk !! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

----

The court is adjourned !! My Lord !! (ohh i miss anjana )

Abeer Bajpai loves Leher Mathur. 😳

I love "love"...I love people  who are very classified in their thoughts...I love people who have the guts to stand up to things they want. Hence I love Abeer 😍. He knows his feelings, is in no state of denial. Is sad about the way his family sticks to class distinction and the way it is ruining his chances with Leher. He also is quite upfront in letting Leher know that he loves her. ❀️

By the same logic I love Leher 😳too. She knows she loves Abeer, but she also knows that she loves and respects her family. She knows how messy it would be for her family if she agrees to be with Abeer. She has the strength to accept she is wrong with Abeer, she also has the strength to think despite her emotional turmoil, that she cannot let put her family's dignity at stake.

I love Abeer's confession. It was natural..it flowed in a sense. No flowers, no "situation". It came at a point, when it should have been blurted out. they did not wait for a "Valentine's Day" of sorts to express the feeling. I really, really love that. It seemed so obvious, normal and yet special.

This is an interesting story. not only does it have the best of both world - "issue" and "love", but also has a very different approach to it. It simultaneously paces both the tracks. We wont have to wait for 100 episodes and "wait" for the leads to "realize" they are in love..they already know that. Yeah the confession will atke time as will the associated tryst of "heart and brain". I also am quite enjoying the class conflicts they are showing. I have seen it myslef. In India till date, people are very conscious of their class - it has mellowed down and has gotten more subtle, but it's still there. Its also, to my knowledge, a rather fore-runner that deals with class difference between people of same economic background. that is even more interesting. It is startling to realize "respect" towards a person still in many cases is not contingent on his/her deeds, but on which class strata he/she belongs.

Bittan, as a sister was very sisterly πŸ˜†...supportive and understanding...not quite sure how prudent ankur will be though. I doubt whether he will be useful at all in this situation. He looks to me like a junior-chacaji in the making

Abeer's whole family are in -tune, so poor guy will get a jolt very soon !! It will be interesting to see how he deals with all of them and convince leher simultaneously.☒️

Hail Women's day 😊

Our society has too much expectations from women. They are responsible for everything. As expected, Abeer mom was to be blamed for his out-of-sync behavior. Well, Abeer's nice disposition and good qualities are genetic...and the behavioral outliers, specially the "bad ones" are derived from his mother's sanskaars !! The same will happen to Guddan's mother later i'm sure as will happen to Guddan herself too. Not only will her own family be up in arms against her, but so will be Abeer's family and the self-acclaimed biradari and mohulleywaley !! after all, young women have a reputation of "charming" affluent higher-class men...still !!

Performance:

Abeer was nice ! very nice !! he was not the drunken rougue....he was rather the distressed drunkard !! GK did his bit really well. ⭐️

Leher was nice too...she thankfully has a nice balance between her restraint and emotional break-down. I am tired to seeing Mahaan heroines and she seems a detour from that...thank god !! πŸ€—

the rest were just fine too !! πŸ‘

To sum it up, it was a very good episode - high on content, good performance and leaves us contemplating !!

------

Without love there is nothing but grief. In love, what else matters? - Paulo Coelho

Good take, Sanjukta. Mature analysis :). Thanks
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

thaks for the intro sanjukta ,it sure helped and I feel connected now
loved all your POV's from yesterday as well and I think this is a great way to share our views...

will get back to let u know if I can volunteer for certain days
as for now I'm enjoying all the comments here,u guys seem a fun lot !

Hina
QUIRKY333 thumbnail
thank you marina 😊..and thanks for the luck too..need it to keep the show from shutting down πŸ˜†
QUIRKY333 thumbnail
Originally posted by: hinanaziri

thaks for the intro sanjukta ,it sure helped and I feel connected now
loved all your POV's from yesterday as well and I think this is a great way to share our views...

will get back to let u know if I can volunteer for certain days
as for now I'm enjoying all the comments here,u guys seem a fun lot !

Hina

Thank you Hina πŸ˜ƒ....it will be awesome to have you on board actively !! this is a good show and deserves appreciation !! and yes, we are super fun !! try it..you wont regret it πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tazzi_gstar_786 thumbnail
I THINK THIS IS TOOO SICKKKKKKKKK    WAY 2 GOO   πŸ˜Š
QUIRKY333 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tazzi_gstar_786

I THINK THIS IS TOOO SICKKKKKKKKK    WAY 2 GOO   πŸ˜Š

hey tazzi !! welcome welcome πŸ˜ƒ