Samrat in the last shot!!!***mesmerizing***

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago
hey guys big hiiiiiiiiiii...well guys though it was a cute...funny...thoda sa romantic..thoda sa scary...n thoda sa cracking episode...but one of the scenes that captivated me the most after the beautiful sajan moment was the sayank scene in the last 2 mins....n the credit along with the rocking sayank chemistry goes to none other than our very own lovable...januable...adorable jaanu "guru samrat!"!!! i mean i was looking at him in awe guys....his words...his expressions....so filled with the purest love....!!! n u know guys the most beautiful part was his thoughts abt a girl's significance in a guy's lyf from a guy's pov.....n i so so so loved that from the bottom of my heart!!! what captivated me the most was the fact that as soon as he even talks or thinks about gunjan...that purity...that faith in love is so visible in his eyes..that depth of love is so audible in his breaths n his pitch of voice...in his features that u can actually sense what all gunjan's love mean for him.It was a sheer brilliant perormance from mohit's side...who deleivered the subtle emotions of love with such a mesmerizing touch.....he truely grabbed all my attention in the frame guys....n my eyes were seriously stuck on him.The way he used the gentle expressions n actions...like a lil smile...a lost gaze...some deep breaths...some dreamy thoughts...all that in totality lifted the whole scene by so many folds.I cant explain in words guys what i felt seeing him like that...bcoz the so beautiful expressions can't be described within the limits of a language...but i know one thing taht u will all agree that samrat seriously tonite made us feel something dat was so touching...n for me that was the purity i saw in his eyes...as his thoughts just even switch to that of gunjan.....the only hope of his life.Truely with his expressions tonite...samrat justified his own statement from the date sequence..."Gunjan is the dream of his past....the reality of today...n the sole hope of his tomorrow...." .That was the most beautiful part guys....though the scene had only samrat in it...but i experienced gunjan's essence too within his emotions...the essence of sajan's love in his features....which was what forced me to make this topic.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wickedangel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Awesome post yashi!!.......and I am totally with you…In today's episode, more than anything else samrat took my breath away….😍

"kuch karo to aisa karo to wo zindagi bar muskurai,

Kuch karo to aisa karo ki zindagi uske liye sapne jaisi khubsurat ban jaaye,

Kuch uski suno, kuch apni kaho aur bato hi bato mein zindagi yuhi nikal jaye"

Haayeeee!!...what I wanna know is who writes samrat's lines??...wow!... and the way mohit said these lines totally blew me away….his smile and the look in his eyes….haayeee!!..😍...Is there anyone as awesome and januable as Mohit Sehgal!!

..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ok I will be back with my essay after i watch the episode! πŸ˜†
_symphony thumbnail

Originally posted by: gina87

Awesome post yashi!!.......and I am totally with you'In today's episode, more than anything else samrat took my breath away'.😍

"kuch karo to aisa karo to wo zindagi bar muskurai,

Kuch karo to aisa karo ki zindagi uske liye sapne jaisi khubsurat ban jaaye,

Kuch uski suno, kuch apni kaho aur bato hi bato mein zindagi yuhi nikal jaye"

Haayeeee!!...what I wanna know is who writes samrat's lines??...wow!... and the way mohit said these lines totally blew me away'.his smile and the look in his eyes'.haayeee!!..😍...Is there anyone as awesome and januable as Mohit Sehgal!!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..thnx so much gina ...n i so agree with u...samrat's dialouges r always the best in mjht...but u know the way mohit said those lines with the most perfect emotions....i was left spellbound...just he each day makes me love him more n more yaarrrrrr...how can someone each day become even so more adorable n so more januable???he was simply amazing tonite both in the garden scene with gunjan as well as the last sayank moment..loved him!!!totally!!!! πŸ€—
MaleehaSuhail thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
awww beautifully writtenπŸ‘πŸ˜³....i am in LOVE with mohit.....the way he delievers each and everyone line is so unique....he even makes the boring ones sound so romantic (not that he has any lines that are boring😳 but if he did) LOL

the last scene was awesomeπŸ‘ and samrat looooked sooo dashing😳😳
Edited by miyah.s - 14 years ago
_symphony thumbnail

Originally posted by: miyah.s

yaar i agree.....i am in LOVE with mohit.....the way he delievers each and everyone line is so unique....he even makes the boring ones sound so romantic (not that he has any lines that are boring😳 but if he did) LOL

the last scene was awesomeπŸ‘

i agree dear...he acts so beautifully that even average scenes become extraordinarily beautiful...his expressions...his eyes...n rather his each facial muscle..each feature speaks for him thats truely the quality of a great actor..well he is one.n actually its his acting plus the beautiful characteristaion of the cvs that make samrat the most distinguished male character ever seen in the history of television.😍
-Jyotika- thumbnail
awesomeeeee post yashi... its lovelyyy.. u described everything beautifully..!! i completely agree wid u dear... omggg sam stole my heart today.. as always.. bt aaj kuch zyadaa hi spcl tha..!! d last sayank scene i totally luved it.. awwww sammyyy... his lyns.. which he said.. dey were beautifull.. omg.. i simply luved it... m jst watching it again n again..!! his expressions.... his smile while saying all those beautifull lyns... d purity of his luvv d depth of his luvv ws truly visible in his eyes... his true luv for gunji..!!! 😳 he ws d star of d night... mohit ws mindblowinggggg.. he potrayed dat scene realllyyy well.. hats off to him..!! i wonder.. who writes sam's lyns.....??? his dialogues r soooo damn beautiful n pure..!! 😳
_symphony thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajanroxx20

awesomeeeee post yashi... its lovelyyy.. u described everything beautifully..!! i completely agree wid u dear... omggg sam stole my heart today.. as always.. bt aaj kuch zyadaa hi spcl tha..!! d last sayank scene i totally luved it.. awwww sammyyy... his lyns.. which he said.. dey were beautifull.. omg.. i simply luved it... m jst watching it again n again..!! his expressions.... his smile while saying all those beautifull lyns... d purity of his luvv d depth of his luvv ws truly visible in his eyes... his true luv for gunji..!!! 😳 he ws d star of d night... mohit ws mindblowinggggg.. he potrayed dat scene realllyyy well.. hats off to him..!! i wonder.. who writes sam's lyns.....??? his dialogues r soooo damn beautiful n pure..!! 😳

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww jyoti πŸ€—...thnx so much for liking the post jaan....and i so so so agree with what all u said jyoti..sach mein who writes mohit's lines???u know i once made a topic on this as well..."The best dialouges of mjht always reserved for samrat.." lollzzz...n i feel the same rather on a daily basis....the cvs give him beautiful lines and he potrays them even more beautifully...n as a result we r left...speechless.😲...breathlesss..😍.n die on a regular basis....πŸ˜†.
mjht_admirer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
really jaanu. i was like awwwwwwwwww. my eyes were stuck on him only. He said it soooo romantically and so true from a guy's pov. i fell in love with mohit/samrat even more. & mohit is giving some really tough competition to his co tv stars.

hats off to u mahit sehgal. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

I know he was just ROCKING in tht scene no less than SRK 😍