Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 8:54am | IP Logged

Written update ~ 9th March~

Epi begins with TN charging down the stairs  to tell Abeer off and Abeer is totally talli ....
TN says " kya ho raha hai yaha pe?"  lalla  relies that they've come to wish him on  holi
Sudha cries to see Abeer in this state and tryies to stop him  from saying whetever he is...

Abeer goes close to TN and wishes him a happy holi and TN throws him away sayin "tum ne sharab pi hai? " Sudha comes between the two and stops TN from hurting Abeer

TN yells at Abeer and says how dare he entered the house after having alcohol and  Abeer was mindblowing when he says 'humne sharab nahi pi hai amma  " and the goes "bauji aapki har cheez ko itna .... nahi itnaaaa bada chada sochne ki aadat ho gayi hai "  (well said lallaji,ab TN ko koi kya samjhaye tsk tsk )

he further says that theres so much different happening in their big house these days ,that they are hiding every good thing or abjecting towarrds it and every bad thing is being given so much importance ...Then Boodha asks like what?  ....Abeer says that is ghar me sab ek ek karke ab galat baatein hori hai

TN asks kya galat hua? ans says battameez ...

Sudha constantly tries to make peace but lalla isnt done with his rant ,he says is ghar me itna kuch galat hora hai ....aur humne sharaab nahi pi hai amma ...agar apko kuch galat nahi lagta to hame bi kuch galat nahi lagta ! maana humne thodi si beer pi hai par usme galat kya hai ?
TN and Boodha give him the worst looks ever

then he points to Boodha and goes daadi,satyanaash kaha tha na aapne?
 and says jo daadi ne Mathurs and Majumdars ke sath kiya wo kya ! (maan gaye lalla ji apne to sixer maar diya) ek hi jhatke me Boodha ki sari hekdi utaar di !
felt bad for Sudha as she helplessly tried to pacify her son

Abeer then goes sach kaha bauji aapne,battameez ho gaye hai hum...amma sahi kaha bauji ne Abeer bohot battameez ho gaya hai,jo moo me aya bolta chala ja raha hai "

the Boodha goes baavra ho gaya hai ye,nashe me kuch bi bole ja raha hai leke jao isko uske kamre me " lol and Abeer goes correct ! haha awesome act GKClap

then his friends take him up to his room and he goes muje kyu leke ja rahe ho Abeer ko lejao LOL

TN leaves and Abeer keeps wishin him happy holi while climbing up the stairs ...Sudha is again shown crying lots and Boodha holding her head in disgust and Chutki feeling bad for her mum ...

~~~~

They show the Mathurs discussing Mridula's sudden decision to go on the char dhaam yatra ,she says that she wants to go since much has happened in the past few days ...she plans to go with some friend and they finally agree with her decision...and then chahchi asks Leher to go get the clothes from the chath,she's a little hesitant and Bittan notices that ....

Leher unwillingly says yes and goes to the terrace...She looks at Abeers room and while taking the pegs off the wire ,one of her duppatta flies to the middle terrace wall ,she looks at Abeer's room's door and slowly walks up to pick her dupatta when Abeer grabs hold of her hand and trust me GK's excelled in this scene...

She asks him to leave her hand but he says no he wont until she tells the truth,she says she has already and tries to free her hand from his grip but he says she 's lied and says that he's the son of a renowned lawyer Mr.TN Vajpayee and that is adalat me sach ke siwai kuch nahi bol sakte ...aur kuch nahi...aur aapka jhoot adalat ne sun liya hai ....sab sun liya hai aur ab aap suniye ki sach kya hai....sach ye hai ki  jis tareeke se aap humse pesh arahi hai ,jesa apka behaviour hai ,usse dukh hum se zyada apko hai ....humse zyada aansoon aapki ankho me hai aur hum se zyada dil aap ka toot raha hai ...Leher looks fab here  ...he then says ,yehi sach hai ...aur mujrim hai aap ... mujrim jo jurm karna hi chahta wo khud par kar raha hai...bekasoor hokar bhi wo sazaa chahta hai ...(sexy line Abeer )
then he says a few more lines of the same sort and she starts to leave ,he cluthces her arm again and goes she can't leave until the adalat has passed a judgement  order order order  ! aur is adalat ka faisla ye ha ki mujrim Leher Mathur se Abeer Vajpayee  pyar karta hai,bohot pyar karta hai  and says that he will keep loving herall his life and that  no one can stop him from doing so...not him nor his dad or daadi or amma or bhagwan or even Leher herself...Awesome performance Clap!

and in the end he goes khamakha is jhamele me he didnt wish her holi,happy Holi !
my heart really bled at that bitCry  to see him smile and cry at the same time ,this man is fanstastic with every act !

and then he declares the cort to be adjouned and toddles along to his room when Leher 's worried of his drunken state but then she weeps to see him go and walks back downstairs !

~~~~~

Guddan runs down the stairs to her room when Bittan bumps into her and notices her moist eyes
she asks her the reason but Leher runs away and chachiji just then comes up to call them down for lunch,Bittan tells her that Guddan's not hungry and that she must have had mithai...

chachi leaves and Bittan goes to talk to Leher ...
they have a little sweet sisterly scene and
Leher tells her that she's always spoken the truth all her life and now its become so hard for her to tell the truth,when he(Abeer) has spoken all the truth there was to tell...
Bittan asks who she's talking abt and goes Abeer? and Leher says yes
she says that she's done wrong in  treating him rudely and that she's so helpless
coz its either her family or Abeer she has to chose between ad her family matters to her the most
so Bittan says that she's hurting herself to see Abeer hurting and that she should tell him how she feels but Leher says she cant  coz of her family...

~~~~~

Sudha is serving dinner to TN when he asks her to get some extra domestic help,she replies that she doesnt need it and that all is working fine ,poor thing doesnt read between the lines ...
Boodha tells Sudha off for letting Abeer out of their control and boasts of the perfect upbriging she's given TN and how Sudha's faltered....
TN agrees with his mum and says that he's never before interefered in the parenting issue but after watching lalla's drunkard scene today ,he really thinks that she should focus on her son closely and forget all house chores....
Sudha poor thing can only cry while the mother-son taunt her to the max...
Chutki witnesses all this and I have a feeling that she will pass on the message to Abeer
TN asks Sudha to get Abeer to talk to him and that its high time he puts a nakel in his naak?( i guess he meant to take charge of his life)

Precap:
Abeer is done with being drunk and looks fresh and sensible
TN taunts and says kya mangaoo aap ke liye rum ,whisky or beer?
later he says that he wants Abeer to leave home at 8 am in the morning for college and asks Boodha to look for a rishta Shocked for him ...

Hina

Edited by hinanaziri - 10 March 2010 at 7:37am

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

sirajmubeenapandey1nungakakaER_ER_YAajaygandhialphienisnehshantellbrownsut1miss_patel5sashbkripsyahutananda_gopaKatrina82--Princess--rgattupreearies7Nooriiibmeem275md410Mona_Mauryakimpan.bohemian.sihuNice_n_NaughtyAnvi2009sam.sweetshabtvrasikajyoti06minuu*Dakoo_Minzy*surakshitarahmona_paksweEksieAreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update ~9th March~ battameez!" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

clars

IF-Dazzler

clars

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Cryfelt really bad for abeer

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 9:21am | IP Logged
OMGG .. he said all that to Boodhha & TN?? Shocked Shocked 

sam.

IF-Rockerz

sam.

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Abeer was fantastic today Clap,woh to budha ki puri panvati nikalne ke plan mein tha too bad sudha and his friends stopped him.And some of his dialouges were awesome today.
     Now for the painful part the AbHer sceneCryCryCryLalla ne aaj rula dalaCry.GK was mindblowingly awesome today, u could feel abeer's pain and especially in the end when he half crying and half smiling wished leher happy holi literally brought tears in my eyes.
   The leher-bittan scene was really awesome felt so bad for leher hereCry
     And that TN and dadiAngryas expected blaming everything on sudha.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Nooriikimpan.bohemian.hinzDabulls23EksieAreYaar

fj08

IF-Rockerz

fj08

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged
thanks for the quick update

fatima

cant wait to watch the episode, too bad there a long while for my day to end before i can watch the show, looks like a pretty good episode, again thanks for updating so quickly, even though i know i wont be watching it for a while cant help checking if anyone has put any information abt the show Smile

Edited by fj08 - 09 March 2010 at 9:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rexy34

Abeer was fantastic today Clap,woh to budha ki puri panvati nikalne ke plan mein tha too bad sudha and his friends stopped him.And some of his dialouges were awesome today.
     Now for the painful part the AbHer sceneCryCryCryLalla ne aaj rula dalaCry.GK was mindblowingly awesome today, u could feel abeer's pain and especially in the end when he half crying and half smiling wished leher happy holi literally brought tears in my eyes.
   The leher-bittan scene was really awesome felt so bad for leher hereCry
     And that TN and dadiAngryas expected blaming everything on sudha.

Hina & Sam .. all your comments are making me cry already Cry Cry 

md410

Coolbie

md410

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 9:37am | IP Logged
thanks for update.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged
This epi is sounding better than yesterday's so far....the AbHer scene especially....just hope that this is the last time he gets so out of his mind drunk and acting all devdas-like. Maybe tomorrow will be a new beginning....lol

Thanks for the updates, Hina and Rexy :-)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.bohemian.hinz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top