Users

Frequent Posters

shipra_mn thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I agree bhim and arjun are the best cast
shreela thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think Abhijit and Daya may be Krishna and Arjun. They are best friends, both are very intelligent and  "veer" also.😆 ACP sir is perfect for "Pitamah Vishma", but Vishma was the only bachelor in Mahabharat! ACP toh married hai na!😕 Dr. Salunkhe may be Kripachariya. but wat's about Droupadi?😍
prasunamurty_85 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I personally love the character of karna very much. He is no evil. He is a very good and righteous person who choose  friendship even though he very well knows that what his friend is doing is very wrong. If at all his mother had not dumped him 😭

I am at a loss who can be karna in CID ? Any ideas ???
akhl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Among the Pandavas, Sahdev was the most intelligent.
shreela thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prasunamurty_85

I personally love the character of karna very much. He is no evil. He is a very good and righteous person who choose  friendship even though he very well knows that what his friend is doing is very wrong. If at all his mother had not dumped him 😭

I don't want to see any of our dear officers as a Tragic Hero like Karna.😭
prasunamurty_85 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreela

I don't want to see any of our dear officers as a Tragic Hero like Karna.😭

Can daksh be karna by any chance ???  he is not that evil as nakul i guess but i didnt see much of him in CID ... so i couldnt tell ...
prabha. thumbnail

Originally posted by: prasunamurty_85

Me too. He is one of my most favorite mythological characters. He is one of those you feel that the world let him down, they did not deserve him. He was Sun's Son but what a life he led. There was series on his life called Mrityunjay directed by Chandraprakash Dwivedi. Raj Zutshi played the lead role. But that series was never completed. I love Pankaj Dheer portrayal of it the most.

Back to CID, I don't see anyone who can fit this. May be Viren, I have heard he faced humiliation before his exit.
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: prabhanarayan

I love Pankaj Dheer portrayal of it the most.

The original Mahabharat by B R Chopra was and is still one of my favourite serials.

I have watched it several times on Star Gold in the last 2 years...

No other version could match this one. To this day, when someone refers to Mahabharat characters, I see the actors who played them.

And what can I say about Pankaj Dheer...very good actor...showed Karna as a lovable character, not as a villain.
Edited by visrom - 14 years ago