Celebrity Fan Clubs

Rajeev Khandelwal FC (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 151

Yamakshi_rajeev

Yamakshi_rajeev

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Oh my god!!!!!! yaha pe to articles ka flood hi aa gaya hai LOL LOL LOL hey its good for him to get marry...... coz its juz starting of his bollywood career......... Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rajeev Khandelwal FC (Page 6)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Yamakshi_rajeev

Yamakshi_rajeev

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 5:43am | IP Logged

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 5:56am | IP Logged

I was offered Swayamvar: Bobby

TNN, Mar 11, 2010, 12.00am IST

Most actresses wouldn't mind swapping places with Bobby Darling just for this role. She plays a superwoman in Aditya Dutt's Will you Marry Me,co-starring Rajeev Khandelwal, Shreyas Talpade and Muzammil Ibrahim.

The film that went on the floors three months ago stars newbies as female leads. But it's Bobby who gets to seduce the men. "I wear a burgundy wig with a blue body suit. I attract men with my superpowers. We'll start the next schedule of the film in Bangkok," reveals Bobby.

She's also got Apartment, in which she plays Tanushree Dutta's 'cute' neighbour who wants to move in with her, and Club 007, her first Hollywood film, which sees her play a transsexual pole dancer.

With so much happening on the career front, Bobby is delaying her sex change operation. "I'll do that by the end of next year as I'm getting many offers now. So, I'm on hormones. But when I get my sex changed, I'll call myself chiclet," she says.

What's taking her so long to find the man of her dreams?
"Bhagwan shayed mere liye kuch special banaya hai," she states. Why doesn't she opt for a telly swayamwar like Rakhi Sawant? "Few know that Swayamwar was first offered to me. But I'll do another reality show now," she shares.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/I-am-delaying-my-sex-change-surgery-Bobby-/articlesh

Edited by sun_423 - 10 March 2010 at 9:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Silence_Gold

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 5:57am | IP Logged
thanku so much for the articles..Smile

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 5:59am | IP Logged

Rajeev Khandelwal to tie knot with girlfriend!

rajeev_310The famous Sujal of Kahin To Hoga, Rajeev Khandelwal will tie knot with his girlfriend Manjiri Kamtikar in December this year.

Their families have agreed to their relation and their engagement is scheduled for the month of May.

It was just last year when the news of his relationship with Manjiri who works for an ad agency hit the news.

An excited Rajeev confirmed the news and said that though their engagement will be a private one, the wedding in December would be bashing.

Manjiri told that she has known Rajeev for quite sometime and both are familiar with each other's virtues and flaws. So she hopes they will balance each other.

Some of the female fans of Rajeev might be feel disappointed!

http://movies.indiainfo.com/article/100310175746_rajeev_khandelwal_to_tie_knot_with_girlfriend/929123.html

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajeevliciousSilence_Gold

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 6:20am | IP Logged

Wed time story

Rajeev Khandelwal to get engaged in May, will marry his girlfriend Manjiri in December

By Vickey Lalwani
Posted On Wednesday, March 10, 2010 at 02:33:11 AM

Rajeev Khandelwal is going through a great phase in his personal life. On July 22, last year, Mumbai Mirror reported that Rajeev Khandelwal was in a serious relationship with Manjiri Kamtikar, who works for an ad agency. The couple will now take their relationship to the next level.

Rajeev Khandelwal

The wedding is slated for December 2010. The engagement will take place in May. While the marriage will be a big bash, to be held most probarbly in Mumbai, the engagement will be a low-key affair outside Mumbai.

Rajeev and Manjiri's parents had met briefly in Mumbai, before they had a long chat in Ooty recently and decided that their kids should legalise their relationship. Interestingly, that meeting was incidental. Rajeev had hosted a surprise party for his parents' 40th wedding anniversary (February 28) to which he invited Manjiri's parents too.

Her parents were not aware of the cause of the celebration, until they reached the venue (a hotel). A source says, "There was a campfire and lovely music by a professional pianist. The setting was just perfect for something very romantic to happen."

Confirming the news, Rajeev said, "Yes, Manjiri and I will have a ring ceremony in May. I am very happy today. And I still remember that day when I went up to her parents a few hours before you guys printed the details about her and told them that I love their daughter.

It seems just like yesterday. For me, Manjiri is the most beautiful girl. She is the epitome of today's woman who has her head firmly on her shoulders."

His fiance-to-be, Manjiri, added, "I've known Rajeev since quite some time now. We are very familiar with each other's virtues and flaws. In fact, we balance each other's weak points. We match each other perfectly."

We wish the well-matched couple lots of luck.

Link:

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajeevliciousMysticRiver

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 6:26am | IP Logged

Manjiri Kamtikar Marrying Rajeev Khandelwal?

By Arnab, Gaea News Network
March 10th, 2010

Re: Manjiri Kamtikar

Re: Manjiri Kamtikar

MUMBAI, INDIA (GaeaTimes.com)- The fans of Bollywood hottie Rajeev Khandelwal have reason to feel sad! The hunk who made his TV debut with an Ekta Kapoor serial and wooed the silver screen fans with his gritty portrayal of a Muslim NRI in Aamir is reportedly dating a girl named Manjiri Kamtikar. If the gossip magazines and sites are saying the truth the duo may tie the knot this year itself. The star has been seeing the lady for the last few months, as the sources have revealed. They are meeting quite regularly nowadays and the relationship has matured over the months. They met through one of their common buddies as it happens in most Bollywood affairs and there was no looking back.

Both the star and his new found love are not too extrovert by nature and they have not spoken to the media entities about their relationship and future plans so far. It has been reported that Manjiri Kamtikar is a very private and reserved kind of a woman and this has helped in keeping their romance a hush-hush affair. Earlier, Rajeev Khandelwal was linked with his co-star Aamna Shariff which he firmly denied. Even though the lady went to attend a private screening of his film they denied the rumors of an affair.

Manjiri Kamtikar, who is the new flame of Rajeev Khandelwal works in an ad agency and before that she worked in a TV channel. The aides of the actor are of the opinion that the duo will tie the knot soon. Even their families are said to happy with their relationship.

Link:

My girlfriend Manjiri Kamtikar is a big fan of Moment of Truth international version of Sach Ka Saamna and for me living up to her expectation was a big challenge
My girlfriend Manjiri Kamtikar is a big fan of Moment of Truth international version of Sach Ka Saamna and for me living up to her expectation was a big challenge

Link:

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajeevlicious

rajeevlicious

IF-Rockerz

rajeevlicious

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 6:29am | IP Logged
omg!!! so many articles??? Seems the media is more excited than the couple! lol!!!!
Loved that new pic of Manjiri, looks really sweet! they'll make an awesome pair.. !!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top