Page 4 of 151

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Rajeev Khandelwal to marry!

VICKEY LALWANI , MUMBAI MIRROR,
Mar 10, 2010, 11.11am IST

Rajeev Khandelwal is going through a great phase in his personal life. On July 22, last year, we reported that Rajeev Khandelwal was in a serious relationship with Manjiri Kamtikar, who works for an ad agency. The couple will now take their relationship to the next level.

The wedding is slated for December 2010. The engagement will take place in May. While the marriage will be a big bash, to be held most probarbly in Mumbai, the engagement will be a low-key affair outside Mumbai.

Rajeev and Manjiri's parents had met briefly in Mumbai, before they had a long chat in Ooty recently and decided that their kids should legalise their relationship. Interestingly, that meeting was incidental. Rajeev had hosted a surprise party for his parents' 40th wedding anniversary (February 28) to which he invited Manjiri's parents too.

Her parents were not aware of the cause of the celebration, until they reached the venue (a hotel). A source says, "There was a campfire and lovely music by a professional pianist. The setting was just perfect for something very romantic to happen."

Confirming the news, Rajeev said, "Yes, Manjiri and I will have a ring ceremony in May. I am very happy today. And I still remember that day when I went up to her parents a few hours before you guys printed the details about her and told them that I love their daughter.

It seems just like yesterday. For me, Manjiri is the most beautiful girl. She is the epitome of today's woman who has her head firmly on her shoulders."

His fiance-to-be, Manjiri, added, "I've known Rajeev since quite some time now. We are very familiar with each other's virtues and flaws. In fact, we balance each other's weak points. We match each other perfectly."

We wish the well-matched couple lots of luck.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Rajeev-Khandelwal-to-marry/articleshow/5666304.cms

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Silence_Gold

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rajeev Khandelwal FC (Page 4)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeevlicious

thats really an awesome news! All the love, wishes and happiness to Rajeev & Manjiri. Extremely happy for both of them :)

Faru exactly my thoughts... I'am so happy... My best wishes to both of them... Wishing Rajeev & Manjiri all the happiness in the world.... Just can't stop smiling.. Smile (waise faru you know how excited i'am right.. haven't stopped talking about RK's wedding since yesterday....hehehe..Wink)

rv_annie

Goldie

rv_annie

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Congrats on the new fc. This fc has begun with a good news .

tanu.g

IF-Dazzler

tanu.g

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 3:14am | IP Logged
congrates fr new fc guyzz .....

.Rabi.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Rabi.

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Congratz fr new fc :)

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 3:15am | IP Logged

Hi friends,

Rajeev Khandelwal to get married

Rajeev Khandelwal, heartthrob of the Indian Television is getting married with his lady love Manjiri Kamitkar, who works in an ad agency.

The wedding is slated for December 2010 and the duo will get engaged this May out of Mumbai.

A source close to the actor said, "Rajeev and Manjiri's parents had met briefly in Mumbai, before they had a long chat in Ooty recently and decided that their kids should legalize their relationship. Interestingly, the meeting was incidental. Rajeev had hosted a surprise party for their parent's 40th marriage anniversary in which he had also invited Manjiri's parents. Both the parents have also matched their respective horoscopes and they are very happy with their purohit's verdict. The wedding will take place in true vedic style with all the pheras."

An elated Rajeev confirms the news by saying that, "Yes, I am getting married by the end of this year i.e. after Diwali celebrations as we haven't yet blocked the dates but most probably, the wedding will take place either in the second week of December or the last week as our panditji hasn't fixed a pious date yet. I am happy that I am marrying my lady love. There would be a ring ceremony in May and it won't be in Mumbai. For me, Manjiri is the most beautiful girl. This news has spread like wild fire as I am getting lots of congratulatory mails and smses."

Further about his professional commitment he said, "I am now focused on my work, which I think is more important so that later on I will concentrate on shopping for my wedding."

His would-be wife Manjiri commented, "I have known Rajeev since quite sometime now. We know each other now and can balance our weak points. We match each other perfectly."

• Hill Road Media
  • Wednesday, March 10, 2010
  •  

Link:

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Rabi.MysticRiver

.Rabi.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Rabi.

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 3:18am | IP Logged
    Thanks for the artical

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 3:22am | IP Logged
    Rajeev Khandelwal to enter wedlock soon

Wednesday, March 10, 2010, 14:52 [IST]
    By Gayathry V Pillai

Rajeev Khandelwal will soon enter wedlock with his girlfriend and lover Manjiri Kamtikar in December 2010. The engagement will take place in May. Both the families have agreed to their relation. Last year it was reported that Rajeev Khandelwal was in a serious relationship with Manjiri Kamtikar, who works for an ad agency.

Rajeev confirmed the news saying that he is very happy for the happening. They say that the engagement will be a low key ceremony but the wedding is sure to be a bashing one. Rajeev says that he is very proud that he got Manjiri, who has her head firmly on her shoulders. Manjiri said that she has known Rajeev for quite sometim  and both are familiar with each other's virtues and flaws. So she hope they will balance each other.

Hopefully..and we hope they live together then.

http://entertainment.oneindia.in/bollywood/news/2010/rajeev-enter-wedlock-100310.html

Post Reply New Post

Go to top