Rajeev Khandelwal FC - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by farislove

@Bold: WOW, she is too young, there is a girl on FB with her name, which is 23, I wonder if she is the same........
Congrats for new RK FC 👏

Yup me too think she's the same.
Congratz for new fc....😊
congo for the new FC guys..😊
Wed time story

Rajeev Khandelwal to get engaged in May, will marry his girlfriend Manjiri in December

By Vickey Lalwani
Posted On Wednesday, March 10, 2010 at 02:33:11 AM

Rajeev Khandelwal is going through a great phase in his personal life. On July 22, last year, Mumbai Mirror reported that Rajeev Khandelwal was in a serious relationship with Manjiri Kamtikar, who works for an ad agency. The couple will now take their relationship to the next level.

Rajeev Khandelwal

The wedding is slated for December 2010. The engagement will take place in May. While the marriage will be a big bash, to be held most probarbly in Mumbai, the engagement will be a low-key affair outside Mumbai.

Rajeev and Manjiri's parents had met briefly in Mumbai, before they had a long chat in Ooty recently and decided that their kids should legalise their relationship. Interestingly, that meeting was incidental. Rajeev had hosted a surprise party for his parents' 40th wedding anniversary (February 28) to which he invited Manjiri's parents too.

Her parents were not aware of the cause of the celebration, until they reached the venue (a hotel). A source says, "There was a campfire and lovely music by a professional pianist. The setting was just perfect for something very romantic to happen."

Confirming the news, Rajeev said, "Yes, Manjiri and I will have a ring ceremony in May. I am very happy today. And I still remember that day when I went up to her parents a few hours before you guys printed the details about her and told them that I love their daughter.

Manjiri Kamtikar

It seems just like yesterday. For me, Manjiri is the most beautiful girl. She is the epitome of today's woman who has her head firmly on her shoulders."

His fiance-to-be, Manjiri, added, "I've known Rajeev since quite some time now. We are very familiar with each other's virtues and flaws. In fact, we balance each other's weak points. We match each other perfectly."

We wish the well-matched couple lots of luck.

Link-
http://www.mumbaimirror.com/article/30/201003102010031002331134525391a2d/Wed-time-story.html
Edited by Crazy_4_RA - 14 years ago
Guys Congrats!

Varallika I'm sure you'll do great job 😊

As for his marriage, well ........ 🥺

@yazh
Did you say "little khandelwals" .. Awwww😍 .. I wanna see them right now!

congo 4 the new FC :)
The Fc is opening on a gr8 note 😊
Congratz for the new FC guys but this news is just 😔
We should be happy for him..if he has found true love in his life.😊
Originally posted by Crazy_4_RA

Wed time story

Rajeev Khandelwal to get engaged in May, will marry his girlfriend Manjiri in December

By Vickey Lalwani
Posted On Wednesday, March 10, 2010 at 02:33:11 AM

Rajeev Khandelwal is going through a great phase in his personal life. On July 22, last year, Mumbai Mirror reported that Rajeev Khandelwal was in a serious relationship with Manjiri Kamtikar, who works for an ad agency. The couple will now take their relationship to the next level.

Rajeev Khandelwal

The wedding is slated for December 2010. The engagement will take place in May. While the marriage will be a big bash, to be held most probarbly in Mumbai, the engagement will be a low-key affair outside Mumbai.

Rajeev and Manjiri's parents had met briefly in Mumbai, before they had a long chat in Ooty recently and decided that their kids should legalise their relationship. Interestingly, that meeting was incidental. Rajeev had hosted a surprise party for his parents' 40th wedding anniversary (February 28) to which he invited Manjiri's parents too.

Her parents were not aware of the cause of the celebration, until they reached the venue (a hotel). A source says, "There was a campfire and lovely music by a professional pianist. The setting was just perfect for something very romantic to happen."

Confirming the news, Rajeev said, "Yes, Manjiri and I will have a ring ceremony in May. I am very happy today. And I still remember that day when I went up to her parents a few hours before you guys printed the details about her and told them that I love their daughter.

Manjiri Kamtikar

It seems just like yesterday. For me, Manjiri is the most beautiful girl. She is the epitome of today's woman who has her head firmly on her shoulders."

His fiance-to-be, Manjiri, added, "I've known Rajeev since quite some time now. We are very familiar with each other's virtues and flaws. In fact, we balance each other's weak points. We match each other perfectly."

We wish the well-matched couple lots of luck.

Link-
http://www.mumbaimirror.com/article/30/201003102010031002331134525391a2d/Wed-time-story.html
woooooooooooooooooow  really she is  so pretty . she is soooo beautiful.  i love rajeev always  ur choice  is right . i am sooo happy.
thats really an awesome news! All the love, wishes and happiness to Rajeev & Manjiri. Extremely happy for both of them :)