Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

soapbubble

IF-Dazzler

soapbubble

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Hello people! Hug
What a week it has been! I was away travelling, without TV and without internet...  and I come back six episodes later to find the world of YPNHK galvanised and rocked! I missed the whole thing, the wonderful discussions, analyses... everything.Confused
I got a friend to give me phone updates though Smile- first the Mathurs and TN come to blowsShocked, then Lehar breaks off the friendshipShockedShocked, then Abeer corners herShockedShocked, and THEN he gets drunk!! ShockedShockedShockedShockedwhat is happening? Fast pace? Damn, this is story on F1 wheels! LOL

I see that many of you are unhappy with the drunk scene - well I have just managed to see yesterday's not the whole week's, so can't say how I'd have reacted had I seen everything in sequence. Geek

On the one hand, yes, it's disappointing that the first sign of frustration and disappointment should drive Abeer to grab for drink Confused. But on the other hand, I can see that it's been a highly frustrating and emotional rollercoaster ride for him. He's young, emotional, volatile and in love for the first time in his life. He has felt thwarted and enraged throughout the Rashmi Madhav business. He is afraid, very very afraid that Lehar will react in the same way she DID react - that she will backtrack, deny him even common friendship over something that's neither of their faults. Confused

But Abeer can't wait, he can't rein in his emotions, he can't sit it out - he HAS to do something about it. That's not always the best thing - it is sometimes not wise to force a confrontation. Is it a lesson he will learn in the future? I hope so.

Anyway, I don't think TN's going to be very harsh with him - may just decide there's no point speaking to him at such a time and ask him to go sleep it off or soemthing? Because Abeer miyan ka nasha utra nahi lagta hai - he's still talking to Lehar and tormenting her, poor thing. She's behaving just as you'd expect - she's attracted to Abeer, maybe even a little in love with him but how can she possibly go ahead in this mahaul? I wonder what the creatives have in mind now - usually I find that they heat up the pace when they think they have a new direciton. Interesting times, folks, interesting times!
Bubble

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu.kimpan.bohemian.hinzAnvi2009sam.tvrasikaEksie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What a week! phew!" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 6:34am | IP Logged

hey bubbleHug
welcome back to the madhouse,we did miss you and your views a lot
and your post today,interesting huh? hmmm

be back

Hina

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soapbubble

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Bubble .. so good to see you back! Hug

And thanks for your super perspective (as always) .. which makes mine look like ramblings ka baap!! Confused LOL Word to everything you said! Guess, just like the week .. all of us here have been on a roller-coaster ride more intense!! LOL 

soapbubble

soapbubble

IF-Dazzler

soapbubble

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hinanaziri

hey bubbleHug
welcome back to the madhouse,we did miss you and your views a lot
and your post today,interesting huh? hmmm

be back

Hina

Thanks Hina! Hug I was fretting like anything that I couldn't see the epis but even more that I couldn't rush off to my laptop and catch all the fun - missed all of you guys Hug Looking forward to the epi today!
Bubble

sam.

IF-Rockerz

sam.

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Welcome back bubbleHugAwesome post was missing ur take on the episodes .And it certainly has been some week.LOLI still have not recoverd from the shock of seeing abeer pulling a devdas on usLOL[though GK was fab in the sequnce]

Edited by rexy34 - 09 March 2010 at 7:16am

soapbubble

soapbubble

IF-Dazzler

soapbubble

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ektaj

Bubble .. so good to see you back! Hug

And thanks for your super perspective (as always) .. which makes mine look like ramblings ka baap!! Confused LOL Word to everything you said! Guess, just like the week .. all of us here have been on a roller-coaster ride more intense!! LOL 

Thanks, Eksie
HugHug.
And shush - I'm going to ban that rambling word - what would we do without you for your insight and sheer enthu? Tongue
Roller coaster is right! I read a post by Sam soemwhere saying this dhamaka is because of the IPL matches. I hadn't thought of that but sounds like a valid argument. 
Bubble

Anvi2009

IF-Dazzler

Anvi2009

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Welcome back Bubble, was missing your take on the episodes. Smile After not seeing the episodes for 1 week, you sure must be shocked with all that has happened. We all were shocked (confession promo) even after seeing each and every episode. LOL

soapbubble

soapbubble

IF-Dazzler

soapbubble

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rexy34

Welcome back bubbleHugAwesome post was missing ur take on the episodes .And it certainly has been some week.LOLI still have not recoverd from the shock of seeing abeer pulling a devdas on usLOL[though GK was fab in the sequnce]

Thanks, Sam! Hug - I heard the update first and saw it later so was a bit prepared for it but yes, still disappointing in a way because that's not a great mature reaction. but he needed SOMETHING to deaden the pain, I think - he's feeling it like a whiplash, poor boy ConfusedOuch. He's still young, poor Abeer.
He's got a long way to go, pulling this love story to its natural conclusion - we can't have him become an alchoholic LOLLOL But I feel - dunno if I'm right - that Abeer will make all his mistakes in the beginnng and then successfully steer this whole thing.
Bubble

Post Reply New Post

Go to top