Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

bibhanshu111

bibhanshu111

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 5:46am | IP Logged
                                               Cheating against YPNHKAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
All u guys don't u think that colors is not promoting Yeh Pyar Na Hoga Kam as equally as it is promoting Lagi Tujhse lagan.and eventually we can see the result  as YPNHK has low TVR ratings than LTLShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked.i mean can u belive this such an scrub show outlining an brilliant show like YPNHK.I really feel sad for AbHer and YPNHK.I m telling u all this becoz when the shows like "Khantron ke Khiladi3  and Bigg Boss4" will come then the show having low TRP and TVR ratings will get replaced.I definetely want to see AbHer(YaRav) for at least 2 years.and also i do not want to see such a sad end of such a brilliant show and on screen couple so pls give ur feedback at colorstv.com and ask them to promote the show more and more
                 All of us needs to take a step forward n support our fav. couple AbHer we all need to ask colors to promote the show more and more and also we need to applause the show at colorstv.com because colors will only get to know about the popularity of the show when it will get nice feedbacks where it matters the most.I m telling all of u this because when i asked them to promote the show more and more they send me a reply at my ID saying that they will only do so when the demand to promote the show and the fan following becomes really high.so i urge all the YaRav fans to ask colors to promote the show more and more and this does not means asking for it only once whenever u browse net do spend a couple of minutes by sending them ur feedback again and again.our favourite couple need this from us.I m doing my bit by doing all of this what about you....................................................
pls ask Colors to promote the show more and more at last just wanted to say that AbHer is rocking and YPNHK also rocks.ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Help:since this is my first discussion topic so i cannot provide u all with the direct link bcoz i m not allowed so i m doing dis bit.If u all want to see ur fav. show rocking and want to see AbHer for a long time then pls log on to www.colorstv.com and go to bottom of the home page and click on feedback option and pls ask them to promote the show on a larger scale n also do not forget to send lovely replies in favour of ur fav.show.
Hope that it is not only me scrubbing my head off for AbHer and it's many many fans also who do their bit.Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

manishabenDGill28kimpanhinztvrasikaAreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AbHer needs our support 2 stay on air 4 long time" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bibhanshu111

bibhanshu111

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 5:59am | IP Logged
All u YPMHK dear ones yaar itne acche show le liye itna to kar hi sakte ho.aur main to kahta honn ab tak ke episodes sirf trailer tha pikchar toh abhi banki hai mere dost.aur hum itne acche show ko khon(off air) nahin shakte.Pls do ur bit 4 n thoes who does not like my post 4 all of u this is a must to support the show.i m not forcing someone but i m begging u all.and pls ka too sirf ek hi meaning hota hai just n only pls............love YaRav.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 6:03am | IP Logged

Welcome to IF & the YPNHK section. And thanks for this post!

Yup .. its necessary to give the channel constant feedbacks as to why we love the show. Its really sad that good shows don't get their due and some not-so-great shows get all the attention.

Will do my bit and post in Colors website Smile 

tvrasika

tvrasika

IF-Rockerz

tvrasika

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Thanks. Will do so too... YPNHK has huge potential. So I hope Colors promotes it well.

hinz

Marina.India1

Marina.India1

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Thanks for bringing this up Bhibanshu. I completelely agree, we must ensure that this show continues and also gets high TRPs. Other than voting and commenting on the YPNHK section on the Colors site, we can also show our appreciation by posting comments on GK, Yami and other cast members on page 1 of the YPNHK section on India-Forums. This indicates to producers, journalists and others who matter how much the show and cast are appreciated. I think there is also a rating section on this page - towards the left. I think some of us are already doing this - as i have seen comments/compliments to GK (and i think Yami too) from Eks, Rexy and other fans.

hinz

kimpan

Goldie

kimpan

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Thanks for the info and analysis...will show my support for the show...

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 7:48am | IP Logged

thanks for the post Bhibanshu
I will surely send them my feedback coz i'd definitely want this show to see new heights,it has the potential and hence should gets its due ...

@Marina-thanks for reminding ,I usually do rate the show and now will post appreciation comments as well

YPNHK rocks !

Hina

bibhanshu111

bibhanshu111

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Thankyou all and i hope that this littike initiative brings a lot of joy and TRP's to YPNHK and it's Fans.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top