CID
CID

India-Forums

CID CLASSIC CASES - Kabhi Purana Mostly New (Page 9)

sneh. Goldie
sneh.
sneh.

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Y did they skip Viren's entry episode, god thet should not skip Daya's 1st episode or the missing bullet episode 
Kal El IF-Rockerz
Kal El
Kal El

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabhanarayan

Viren has suddenly came with ACP and investigations have started. No case title yet. This one is newer than the previous 3 case. ACP Sir looks a little older in this. Seems like the team is already set.

Arre yaar I want the case title.

They skipped his entry? Shocked I was looking forward to that. Disapprove
prabha. IF-Rockerz
prabha.
prabha.

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 9:48am | IP Logged
I see Freddie standing in the background. He seems to be part of the team.

Edited by prabhanarayan - 10 March 2010 at 9:48am
prabha. IF-Rockerz
prabha.
prabha.

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Looks like my dream to complete the case list is not gonna happen. They have started the non-sense of not showing the case titles Disapprove

Edited by prabhanarayan - 10 March 2010 at 9:59am
prabha. IF-Rockerz
prabha.
prabha.

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged
In Viren's intro episode does ACP shoot at a someone? There is mention about inquiry on ACP's action but the was they spoke that boy does not seem like ACP's son.
Kal El IF-Rockerz
Kal El
Kal El

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabhanarayan

In Viren's intro episode does ACP shoot at a someone? There is mention about inquiry on ACP's action but the was they spoke that boy does not seem like ACP's son.

Yes he shoots at a culprit (he was running away and it was very dark from what I remember) even though they were under the impression that it was his son. That is what impressed Viren so much about the ACP.

Edited by Kal El - 10 March 2010 at 10:00am
prabha. IF-Rockerz
prabha.
prabha.

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 10:34am | IP Logged
I could not believe what I saw. I had never seen ACP slap anyone before except when Abhi Sir was hypnotized. In today's episode ACP gave the killer our CID Special Magic Slap

Edited by prabhanarayan - 10 March 2010 at 10:38am
Kal El IF-Rockerz
Kal El
Kal El

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 11:12am | IP Logged
LOL so now we know the origin of the Magic Slap. The ACP must have passed on this 'gyan' to Daya. LOL

@Prabha, after thinking for a bit, I am pretty sure this is the 2nd case with Viren. In the first one Viren joins the team (though he was initially reluctant to work with the ACP) and the case ends with the ACP shooting a boy. In the next episode they mention some inquiry about the shooting. I dunno why they just skipped one case and such an important one too (Viren's entry). Unhappy

Edited by Kal El - 10 March 2010 at 11:14am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

CID Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index