CID

CID CLASSIC CASES - Kabhi Purana Mostly New (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 42

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
I did not hear anyone utter CID in the two cases we saw but yes when the pics of the servent were being clicked with his detials on the slate. On that Slate they had written C.I.D. with some date of Feb 1994.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CID CLASSIC CASES - Kabhi Purana Mostly New (Page 7)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sakshya

Groupbie

sakshya

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
oh i didn't watch the episode at 10.p.m. please anybody upload that episode.
ya in 6.pm episode was really good with full of mistery.still i am in confusion whether is that episode from the series of 1998 cid or before of that.

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 12:24am | IP Logged
For those who can recall. Did Daya Sir's "THE CASE OF THE MISSING BULLET" come before or after Adi Sir's Paresh act in "THE CASE OF THE STOLEN GUN"? I am trying to gauge when its likely to air.

Edited by prabhanarayan - 10 March 2010 at 12:24am

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabhanarayan

For those who can recall. Did Daya Sir's "THE CASE OF THE MISSING BULLET" come before or after Adi Sir's Paresh act in "THE CASE OF THE STOLEN GUN"? I am trying to gauge when its likely to air.

As far as my memory goes, Missing bullet is before Stolen Gun.
There is a 1% chance that I could be wrong.

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 1:00am | IP Logged

And if anyone can vaguely recollect, did Daya Sir enter after 15 Episodes (ie about 7 cases) or 15 Cases (ie about 30 episodes)? And approximately how long was it after he entered did they show MISSING BULLET?

Edited by prabhanarayan - 10 March 2010 at 1:02am

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 1:22am | IP Logged

And if anyone can vaguely recollect, did Daya Sir enter after 15 Episodes (ie about 7 cases) or 15 Cases (ie about 30 episodes)? And approximately how long was it after he entered did they show MISSING BULLET?

I remember there were 2 tall and hefty guys(one was Daya) and the other guy had a moustache as far as my memory goes. At that time Daya was not given much importance. He was like our present Vivek. The other hefty guy used to hog the limelight.

I think he entered after 15 cases...Ashutosh probably entered before him.

(Sorry, I could be wrong, I didn't put  in so much effort to remember at that time; we never knew that this serial was going to continue for 13 years, did we??? Smile)

When missing bullet was shown I was actually surprised that this guy is suddenly the focus of the episode...just think what would we think if we see an episode focussed on Vivek now?

Even after that episode it used to be all Viren only...Daya used to be on and off. Daya became a regular only after Abhijeet entered.

Edited by visrom - 10 March 2010 at 1:22am

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

As far as my memory goes, Missing bullet is before Stolen Gun.
There is a 1% chance that I could be wrong.

I am racking my brains now....I started watching CID regularly only after Missing Bullet...and I don't recollect having seen Stolen Gun at that time. I saw it for the first time from your collection.

Stolen gun could have been before missing bullet or it could be that I used to watch CID only for Daya those days and the episodes which didn't have Daya didn't register in my mind, even if it is after missing bullet.

Then there is this CID files...I used to watch those too...so I might have seen the cyanide on paper episode in CID files and not in 1998 during its first telecast.

I am damn sure I saw Missing bullet during the first telecast, because it was in two episodes and I was in tension for a whole week to see what happened to Daya.

Ooooh...I am confused.

Edited by visrom - 10 March 2010 at 2:01am

wanderer

Groupbie

wanderer

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 5:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by wanderer

Satam's name seems to be something different.

I think his name was Srikant Patkar during the episodes they fillmed in 1994. Wonder when he became Pradyuman. BUT I was waiting for him to be called by some name, but no one adressed him with any name as far as I can remember. Nor did he give his introduction. He was not addressed as ACP either. he was called INSPECTOR SAAB. Even when he was scolding his junior he said "Darte Ho To Police Ki Naukari Kyon Karte Ho", he did not say CID.  

Did you hear him beaing called by a name? If yest when, where, I will go back to the case and check.

Also did you see how everyone was dressed in suits like ACP. THe First CID team was full of Uncles. I am so glad Daya Sir came in as young blood in the team.

Don't know about his name, but I am quite sure he did refer to CID at some point. That is why I was wondering if the current series is a continuation. He said something which gave an impression of him being in CID, sorry can't remember exactly what.Confused

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

CID Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.