CID

CID CLASSIC CASES - Kabhi Purana Mostly New (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 42

somu_05

somu_05

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabhanarayan

In both the case hardly anyone was addressed by their names. Freddie was not part of the team till then, he had mentioned he played a criminal too. I am waiting to see that. But he was looking so young. It was shot 16 years and looked some in his mid-to late 20s. He must be in his forties now

But I saw Sudhakar in a Police Uniform in the seocnd case. Wonder if he was playing Sudhakar or something else. He was never addressed by any name.

By the way do you remmeber the small boy in the second case, he is BP Singh Saab's eldest son.

yeah i remember him...!! WOW... i knew he had some resemblance 2 someone...!!! LOL thats good...!! By the way Shivaji Satam's son name i Abhijit....!!!! i knew he had a son..who was there in CID undercover....... but his name was Abhijeet... i didnt know...!! :p maybe thats the reason ACP must have Asked Aditya Srivastava 2 keep his name Abhijeet... so that he gets closer 2 him while working + he could remeber his son everytime he was shooting..!! LOL THT IZ JUST SO SHWEEEEET Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CID CLASSIC CASES - Kabhi Purana Mostly New (Page 6)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

somu_05

somu_05

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
by the way... dId you notice....... when i switched 2 sony aT 10...... there is just a different feel... which makes you realize automatically that this is CID very old Case...!!! cuz maybe the background sound or maybe the sets are too 20th century types..!! but there is a lot of lot of difference when you see now wala CID nd Tab wala CID.....!! i just love the simplicity of that time...! Big smile

teju_g

IF-Dazzler

teju_g

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
it was at 10 to 11 .it was good . waitng for daya's entry

wanderer

Groupbie

wanderer

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Remember Satam's "jeena isika naam hai"?. If I am not wrong, Freddie had said there were 15 pilot episodes. Is that what they are showing now? Freddy had also mentioned that he had played a criminal and ACP Sir had fired him in the episode. In the second episode yesterday, I was waiting for Freddy to be revealed as khooni .LOL So there seems to be one more episode where Freddy may turn out to be the villain.
ACP was still an Inspector.
What do you think, the present ongoing CID was concieved as a continuation of those pilots episodes or was it a fresh plot with fresh characters, after the success of these original thriller pilots? Bcz Satam's name seems to be something different. But he did mention "darwaza tod do" and "main goli mar doonga". LOL

Edited by wanderer - 09 March 2010 at 9:54pm

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wanderer

ACP was still an Inspector.
What do you think, the present ongoing CID was concieved as a continuation of those pilots episodes or was it a fresh plot with fresh characters, after the success of these original thriller pilots? Bcz Satam's name seems to be something different. But he did mention "darwaza tod do" and "main goli mar doonga". LOL

Satam's mannerisms (finger shaking, talking) are absolutely unchanged even after 16 years.

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 10:07pm | IP Logged

Satam's name seems to be something different.

I think his name was Srikant Patkar during the episodes they fillmed in 1994. Wonder when he became Pradyuman. BUT I was waiting for him to be called by some name, but no one adressed him with any name as far as I can remember. Nor did he give his introduction. He was not addressed as ACP either. he was called INSPECTOR SAAB. Even when he was scolding his junior he said "Darte Ho To Police Ki Naukari Kyon Karte Ho", he did not say CID.  

Did you hear him beaing called by a name? If yest when, where, I will go back to the case and check.

Also did you see how everyone was dressed in suits like ACP. THe First CID team was full of Uncles. I am so glad Daya Sir came in as young blood in the team.

Edited by prabhanarayan - 09 March 2010 at 10:10pm

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 10:32pm | IP Logged

Also did you see how everyone was dressed in suits like ACP. THe First CID team was full of Uncles. I am so glad Daya Sir came in as young blood in the team.
Even in the second CID theme song, all of them were dressed in suits...and they look too good, especially Daya and Abhijeet.

Abhijeet at least wears blazers now, so we are used to it, but Daya looks simply dashing in a black suit in that theme song.

somu_05

somu_05

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 10:35pm | IP Logged

Satam's name seems to be something different.

I think his name was Srikant Patkar during the episodes they fillmed in 1994. Wonder when he became Pradyuman. BUT I was waiting for him to be called by some name, but no one adressed him with any name as far as I can remember. Nor did he give his introduction. He was not addressed as ACP either. he was called INSPECTOR SAAB. Even when he was scolding his junior he said "Darte Ho To Police Ki Naukari Kyon Karte Ho", he did not say CID.

Did you hear him beaing called by a name? If yest when, where, I will go back to the case and check.

exactly but wait..!! i dont know where... but i remember... ACP talkin about CID ....!!!! i dont know when/...!!!! and that time k actors were such cowards..!!!! i just dont remember any time when Daya or Abhi Sir or aNYONE FOR THAT MATTER... EVEN FREDDY (EXCEPT FOR GHOSTS LOL ) hahah dat person ws scared of Cynaide........!!!!

nd seriously Daya sir's entry just brought a new josh in the episodes...!!!! nd Abhi Sir's entry toh rocked d show..!! :D They are the real starts OF CID. ACP-Daya-Abhijeet..! :) ADA... : LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

CID Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.