CID

CID CLASSIC CASES - Kabhi Purana Mostly New (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 42

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
In last night's episode there was that criminal posing for a photo with a slate in his hand and the date of arrest is shown as dd-mm-1994. So this episode was shot in 1994, but aired in 1998. No wonder ACP looks so young. He is 16 years younger that what he is now. I am think Daya and Abhijeet might have been looking like teenagers around that time.

I couldn't see the whole episode...but since  you all mention that Freddie was there, just thinking how senior he must be...(in age)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CID CLASSIC CASES - Kabhi Purana Mostly New (Page 5)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

In last night's episode there was that criminal posing for a photo with a slate in his hand and the date of arrest is shown as dd-mm-1994. So this episode was shot in 1994, but aired in 1998. No wonder ACP looks so young. He is 16 years younger that what he is now. I am think Daya and Abhijeet might have been looking like teenagers around that time.

I couldn't see the whole episode...but since  you all mention that Freddie was there, just thinking how senior he must be...(in age)
Wow really, that;s great. They did these episodes on my birth year. I'm so happy. You're so lucky that you can see those cases.Cry

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

Wow really, that;s great. They did these episodes on my birth year. I'm so happy. You're so lucky that you can see those cases.Cry

See, Prabha is recording them. We are at her mercy.
To tell you the truth, even I cannot see them. I am never free at 6PM and 10PM, due to various reasons.

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 5:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by debayon

See, Prabha is recording them. We are at her mercy.
To tell you the truth, even I cannot see them. I am never free at 6PM and 10PM, due to various reasons.
Yes, I understand what you mean. If I were in India, I woudl have the same problems too because I'd be taking my boards. But anyways, I hope Prabha Di uploads them ASAP, no pressure of course.

Kal El

IF-Rockerz

Kal El

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
You know, in The Case of the 639 Coins, the fake ID of ACP S. M. Pradyuman had an issue date of July 21, 1995. Assuming that all information in the ID was correct except for the fake photo, Pradyuman became an ACP in 1995. I don't expect it but I wonder if there is some continuity with these old episodes. I think Prabha said he is actually referred to as 'Inspector' in these episodes and visrom has pointed out that one of them takes place in 1994.

EDIT: I like the new name of this thread btw, very nicely put. LOL

Edited by Kal El - 09 March 2010 at 6:10pm

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 7:12pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

visrom

somu_05

somu_05

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 7:21pm | IP Logged

In last night's episode there was that criminal posing for a photo with a slate in his hand and the date of arrest is shown as dd-mm-1994. So this episode was shot in 1994, but aired in 1998. No wonder ACP looks so young. He is 16 years younger that what he is now. I amthink Daya and Abhijeet might have been looking like teenagers around that time.
</div>
<div>

I couldn't see the whole episode...but since you all mention that Freddie was there, just thinking how senior he must be...(in age)

NO NO..... Freddie.. was one of the victims family members...!! not one of the CID officers...!! i dun think anyone called him freddy either...!! he was not a part of CID team..!

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
In both the case hardly anyone was addressed by their names. Freddie was not part of the team till then, he had mentioned he played a criminal too. I am waiting to see that. But he was looking so young. It was shot 16 years and looked some in his mid-to late 20s. He must be in his forties now

But I saw Sudhakar in a Police Uniform in the seocnd case. Wonder if he was playing Sudhakar or something else. He was never addressed by any name.

By the way do you remmeber the small boy in the second case, he is BP Singh Saab's eldest son.

Edited by prabhanarayan - 09 March 2010 at 7:51pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

CID Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.