CID

CID CLASSIC CASES - Kabhi Purana Mostly New (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 42

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabhanarayan

I now clearly remember that I had seen this case when it was originally aired. The case is called  -  KISSA ZAHAR KA (no English title). No body said the words CID or ACP. Even the lady they were interrogating was addressing ACP as Inspector. I think this is definitely  one of the 6 Six cases Sing Saab has mentioned here, I think this is probably the first episode of CID

See, I think they made a few episodes long back (1994 or so, looking at Shivaji Satam's young face) and when Sony finally decided to show CID, they decided to take fresh actors which included Daya, Fredricks, Viren etc. The episodes before their entry are probably the much older ones.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CID CLASSIC CASES - Kabhi Purana Mostly New (Page 3)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sristy

Groupbie

sristy

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Without Daya Sir and Abhi Sir it was not seem like we are watching CID. Thank god both of them joined the CID team.

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 7:43am | IP Logged
But i thought this case was interesting. It was a one man show and Satam Sir was at his best. Look at him when his junior over reacts and he scolds him or his reaction when Desai is falling and the bookshelf with all the books falling with him. I felt like I was seeing Ek Shoonya Shoonya.

And the excitement that I may be able to see Daya Sir's first appearance makes this such a wonderful experience, missing bullet...... I am so excited, I need to control myself. I think I am going to enjoy all the episode till he comes in, the wait is going to bring in the excitement for me.

Just a reminder. CID Classic Cases at 6:00 PM are aired on Mon-Thu and sometimes on Sat too. So its possibly going to be 4 cases per week.

Lets see what comes in CID Classic Cases at 10:00 PM today

Edited by prabhanarayan - 09 March 2010 at 7:43am

Kal El

IF-Rockerz

Kal El

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Shocked My God, this is fantastic news! I never expected them to show such old episodes on Classic Cases. Finally they are doing something right! Clap

Prabha, I remember that article and I must point out that it says 6 episodes not 6 cases. If there was no mistake in the article then we should expect 3 cases (2 episodes per case). If there was a typo in the article or a slip of tongue by B. P. Singh during the interview then I suppose there could be 6 cases.

Anyway, please tell me you are recording these! I really want to watch them. Smile

devashri

devashri

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 8:42am | IP Logged
are they showing these really old cases in the reruns or the classic ones?

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 9:34am | IP Logged
O My GOD, its true another old case on right now in Classic Cases at 10:00 PM - Kissa Raat Ke Shikaar Ka. WOW Classic Cases have now truly become Classic. This probably CASE II.

Oooooooooooo MY GOD, Freddie is there. So young. He is not playing Freddie/Michael. Saw Sudhakar dressed in Police Uniform. Not sure if he was playing Sudhakar.

It seems this case is filmed in 1994

Edited by prabhanarayan - 09 March 2010 at 9:51am

somu_05

somu_05

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabhanarayan

O My GOD, its true another old case on right now in Classic Cases at 10:00 PM - Kissa Raat Ke Shikaar Ka. WOW Classic Cases have now truly become Classic. This probably CASE II.

Oooooooooooo MY GOD, Freddie is there. So young. He is not playing Freddie/Michael. Saw Sudhakar dressed in Police Uniform. Not sure if he was playing Sudhakar.

It seems this case is filmed in 1994

haha even i ws going to tell the same thing di..!! hahah and freddy widout moustache..!! gawdd....!!! srsly amazing..!! i hope they show daya nd abhi entry soon...!! :P

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 9:57am | IP Logged
First Viren has to enter, then Daya Sir and then Abhi Sir. Abhi Sir is a long long way to go.

Edited by prabhanarayan - 09 March 2010 at 10:02am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

CID Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.