CID

CID CLASSIC CASES - Kabhi Purana Mostly New (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 42

Page 1
Page   of 42
Page 3 Page 42

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 6:39am | IP Logged
I recognize that actor too, I am sure I have seen him in Ek Shoonya Shoonya and others when I was younger. But if this was the first episode, which even I believe it was, its strange that they did not give any introduction of the characters. I just randomly hear a few last names but don't know who was who. Only know the last name of this officer who died. May be this is the time he was called Shrikant Patkar and later changed to Pradyuman. No one called him ACP, no mention of CID. I think CID was was formed when the serial had already started. They are shown as police officers only.

Coming to the case. It was interesting.

Edited by prabhanarayan - 09 March 2010 at 6:40am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CID CLASSIC CASES - Kabhi Purana Mostly New (Page 2)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shaina_mbbs

Groupbie

shaina_mbbs

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 6:40am | IP Logged

yes today they have aired a very old episode in which ACP sir was very young...the episode was a gud one...it was lukin a one man show..even aushutosh gowarikar wasn't der..so senior members if you remember was this the first episode of CID?Am eager to see young daya sirEmbarrassed

teju_g

IF-Dazzler

teju_g

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 6:43am | IP Logged
eagerly waiting to see daya's and fredricks first episodes .daya joind cid in 15th  case .plz record

Mahabhootni

Mahabhootni

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Man, that was such a blast from the past.. (ACP was so young) It was really interesting how the tone is so different.. the chess playing, the rocking chair bits.. The mood they were trying to create was so different from present day CID and they could have easily made the whole series and characters all moody and shadowy but would it have lasted so many years?

And it's so funny.. back then it was Cyanide!!! OMG!!! and now it's cyanide oh.

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 6:50am | IP Logged
It was like a childhood memory coming back. The shot I saw the officer falling, I clearly remembered that I had indeed seen it way back then. Can't wait for tomorrow's case.

Not to spoil the mood but everyone please have rational expectations, with Sony you never know. I hope and pray they continue with this series.

Edited by prabhanarayan - 09 March 2010 at 6:52am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

visrom

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 7:02am | IP Logged

I typed a very long message and then my internet got disconnected and everything got lost. CryAngry

I remember today's episode very clearly...the cyanide on the library book  part.

Viren will join soon, transferred from somewhere else against his wish.

Our dear Daya joined a few months after that and he was appearing on and off...not a regular till the missing bullet episode.

Edited by visrom - 09 March 2010 at 7:03am

prachi_poorvi

Goldie

prachi_poorvi

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 7:04am | IP Logged
wow! It seems a great episode!!

I feel earlier we used to have great shows ! esp in mystery , thriller etc..
Even many movies then used to be mystery type..

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Those days it was all about solving cases only. Never had that 'emotional' touch. That's why I was not watching it regularly with so much of interest and dedication.

They were all soooo moody and dull, serious faces. The first episode to touch my heart was Missing bullet. I just fell in love with Daya in that one and after that, I started watching CID only for him. That's why I am waiting eagerly for it.

Viren's exit was also a bit touching....I missed him for several months till Abhijeet came in. Jayanth was also too dull.

And Abhijeet's entry again had a very emotional touch....that's why I love these 2 till today!!!

Edited by visrom - 09 March 2010 at 7:10am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

CID Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.