Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prabha. thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I could not believe what I saw. I had never seen ACP slap anyone before except when Abhi Sir was hypnotized. In today's episode ACP gave the killer our CID Special Magic SlapEdited by prabhanarayan - 14 years ago
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
LOL so now we know the origin of the Magic Slap. The ACP must have passed on this 'gyan' to Daya. 😆

@Prabha, after thinking for a bit, I am pretty sure this is the 2nd case with Viren. In the first one Viren joins the team (though he was initially reluctant to work with the ACP) and the case ends with the ACP shooting a boy. In the next episode they mention some inquiry about the shooting. I dunno why they just skipped one case and such an important one too (Viren's entry). 😔
Edited by Kal El - 14 years ago
prabha. thumbnail
First of all they are not showing the case titles and then they are skipping episodes silly 😡. I don't recollect seeing Viren's first episode. I wanted to see it. I wanted to see why Nakul became what he became eventually.

I noticed that they kept two people from the first 3 cases.

First is the one circled in the first pic. He was called Vikram in Case 3 - KISSA ANJAAN AAWAZON KA not sure if his name changed later. I saw ACP only taking Viren's name - Virendra.

The second person is the Forensic doctor who can be seen in the last pic. He was part of the team in the first 3 cases as well. He was never addressed by any name.

You can see Freddie in the second pic. He was possibly Micheal then but we wouldn't know unless someone addresses him by his name. I wonder if he was part of the team in Viren's entry episode. Anyway from the current team we know that Michael/Fredricks was the first to join the team.

Apart from these there was a photographer who was part of the team but I never got a good shot of him to take a cap, he is always behind someone or the other. This guy has been the team's photographer for sometime.

Edited by prabhanarayan - 14 years ago
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Today's classic episode:

http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=118146

http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=118207

http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=118248

http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=118277

http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=118298

http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=118337

http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=118362

http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=118373

Enjoy!!!😃

@ Prabha Di: The uploader only uploads the second episode. Could you upload the first ones if possible?😊
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: prabhanarayan

First of all they are not showing the case titles and then they are skipping episodes silly 😡. I don't recollect seeing Viren's first episode. I wanted to see it. I wanted to see why Nakul became what he became eventually.

I noticed that they kept two people from the first 3 cases.

First is the one circled in the first pic. He was called Vikram in Case 3 - KISSA ANJAAN AAWAZON KA not sure if his name changed later. I saw ACP only taking Viren's name - Virendra.

The second person is the Forensic doctor who can be seen in the last pic. He was part of the team in the first 3 cases as well. He was never addressed by any name.

You can see Freddie in the second pic. He was possibly Micheal then but we wouldn't know unless someone addresses him by his name. I wonder if he was part of the team in Viren's entry episode. Anyway from the current team we know that Michael/Fredricks was the first to join the team.

Apart from these there was a photographer who was part of the team but I never got a good shot of him to take a cap, he is always behind someone or the other. This guy has been the team's photographer for sometime.

I remember that Viren was transferred from somewhere against his wish. That's why in his exit episode also, ACP told him to take the transfer and move out.

They have probably skipped  it, or maybe they'll show some  insight into Viren's personal life in a subsequent episode.

Sony TV has absolutely no logic. That's for sure.
Edited by visrom - 14 years ago
debayon thumbnail
The episode that I posted is the episode after Vire3n's first episode...because the ACP and Viren are talking about how ACP is going to keep getting inquired about why he shot the boy....
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Kal El

I disagree that Michael was changed to Fredericks because they wanted him to be the funny guy. Fredericks didn't really become the "joker of the team" until much MUCH later. I dunno why they changed both his name and rank but I doubt that was the reason.

We cannot find any explanation...we can only guess. I honestly feel that they didn't want too many inspectors and senior inspectors. Aditya was already an established actor outside CID, so they had to give him a senior rank. Also the void left by Viren was anyway there.  He himself might not have accepted any role other than second-in-command.
Someone had to be junior...Daya couldn't be pushed down. So maybe they changed Michael into Fredricks and gave him a junior rank.

And yes....Fredricks was a bit of a joker even then...I remember the episode with bodies in the water tank(There was no Abhijeet in that episode). He was standing and watching the water tanks for a whole day, when the ACP came and asked him whether he was keeping a close watch or not...and he replies 'main kal se yahin khada hoon, kya aap me se kisi ne bhi yeh poocha ki main toilet bhi gaya hoon ya nahin'. Reminded me of our Fredrick's present Avatar.
Edited by visrom - 14 years ago
prabha. thumbnail
I think the reason why they skipped Viren's first case is because they mention about forming the CID team. I don't see any other reason but not giving out case titles can't have any explainations.

Originally posted by: visrom

And yes....Fredricks was a bit of a joker even then...I remember the episode with bodies in the water tank(There was no Abhijeet in that episode). He was standing and watching the water tanks for a whole day, when the ACP came and asked him whether he was keeping a close watch or not...and he replies 'main kal se yahin khada hoon, kya aap me se kisi ne bhi yeh poocha ki main toilet bhi gaya hoon ya nahin'. Reminded me of our Fredrick's present Avatar.

I agree with Kal El. Freddie was not meant to be a joker when they started. Even the case you mentione is a 2003 case which is like 5 years since CID started and what he said was not funny, what he said was right. He was just saying that when assigned a job he can do it well, why ACP doubts him infront of so many people.

However now that you mention I am trying to recollect and I feel Dinesh Phadnis had a different language as Michael when compared to Freddie. Infact I have always felt that he even sounds different as Michael. If you look at the Viren case yesterday just see Dinesh Phadnis's body language, thats not how Frieddie is. Michael did come across as a different person to me. I don't know how to put it but Michael came across as a smarter guy while Freddie is ....... is ...... someone who needs to be told what to do or he is not as alert as others. I don't want to say he is not intelligent but he is one of those who work better when someone is always there to tell them what to do. Sudhakar and Frieddie were on the same level but if still Sudhakar came across as a smarter guy than Freddie. If Freddie was stuck in that Sudhakr like situation, I don't think he would have done what Sudhakar did. But as far as I recollect, I have always seen Viren call him Michael but he became Fredricks long before Abhi Sir came in. There was case called "DEATH BY DROWNING" which was aired on Max sometime back and it looked like a case after Viren left and if I am not wrong he was called Freddie here and not Michael. Now only if they don't skip anything we would know better.

I have read Singh Saab's interviews taken long back and I feel he started out keeping Satam Sir in mind, it was to be a one man show but when you say CID its an organisation and you need a team. So when they actually started out in 1998, they started to work on building the team. A typical CID team would have a senior (ACP), his right hand or second in command (Virendra / Abhijit), a tough guy who can get people talking (Daya / Vikram), atleast two junior level officers who can do ground work, collect information (Sudhakar & Frieddie) and atleast one lady officer (Asha). That would make a balanced team. It took them long to for this kind of a team.

@visrom could you please take off the image from your post where you have quoted me. The post became so long I did not realise where you post started.
Edited by prabhanarayan - 14 years ago
debayon thumbnail
Maybe Dinesh Phadnis has an identical twin who played Michael?😆

debayon thumbnail
Prabha Di, you have mentioned a guy called Vikram. Who is this Vikram?