Harry Potter

Harry-Ginny - Page 2

MagixX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Harry,I think saw Luna as his sister...
But they'd make quite a nice pair too..Because,I feel that Luna has never got the best in her life and for the gem of the person she is,she deserved something good..Maybe Harry!😆

That being said,I think Luna suits Neville the best..
Both are just one of their kind..Not meant to be in the houses they were in but at last they show how much they deserved to be in the houses they were in.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Piscean-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice post Kezia.But somehow I don't love HG as a couple.That's bcoz as you said Ginny's character was always kept under wraps and we never got to know more about her or feel for her.

But I never wanted Harry to be with Hermione either.From the start it was kinda obvious that Ron Hermione would end up together.And I love their pair.It's the best example of opposites attract lolz.
Edited by --Piscean-- - 14 years ago
MagixX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Hiba.😊

True,I wish we could have got to see more of Ginny but that wasn't meant to be..
But,I like whatever I see of her..Kind of strong,chirpy,bubbly,jovial etc.😊
swathy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing Post
Thank you for this interesting post

In My opinion HG is the Best couple in HP series.
Because Harry is the one who have to fight voldemort till Vlodemort kill him or her kill Voldemort .  So in my opinion He want a partner who can stand with him in every situation who is not always Crying like cho bcoz he don't have enough time to deal with a weepy girlfriend and a enemy who is trying to kill him and who will destroy the world.
And when Fred Died was the one who was comforting everyone she was strong enough to control that pain and comfort everyone . In difficult situation she will never Cry And make situation difficult for harry she will support him in every situation  

who can make him laugh who gives him the best days of his life when he can forget everything Who can support him when he need someones support .

and Ron and Hermione are my third fav couple of HP series because the are the perfect example of opposites attract

(sorry if this post have hurt anyone these are just my views )