Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

MagixX

IF-Rockerz

MagixX

Posted: 09 March 2010 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Just wanted to write in few views of mine about Harry&Ginny as a couple because I have seen many comments made against the pair.(No offense to them ofcourse..Just stating my views.Smile)

Ginny might be a girl who lived in her fantasies like some Knight in a shining armour would come and save her and then take her away..Every girl has her dreams and Ginny was just another girl..
So she had a crush on Harry always and when she first saw him,she was normal to him wishing him 'Good luck' and all because she didn't know it was Harry POTTER..So,I assume that her crush had got nothing to do with his 'Looks' but just his heroic activities.(I don't consider her Love towards Harry as 'Lust' because liking someone for their achievements is not a bad thing.It's much better than liking someone just for their looks.)
And then when she gets into school and after all that 'Tom Riddle' thing,she must have thought she would die but Harry comes and saves her and then her feelings might have turned into love..Someone,whom she has barely spoken to,puts his life in danger to save her so she must have felt the gratitude(Love)for him..

After that,Harry barely notices her because he has so many things on his head and her character becomes kind of negligible so we didn't get to see much of her so I don't think it would be right to say that she was all the time crushing Harry.(I mean we really don't know whether her world revolved only around him..So it's better to leave it at that!)

Then we come to OOTP where she helps Harry and Harry feels 'Happier' after he talks to her and later on in HBP,she makes him laugh and he finds himself very Happy in her company upto such an extent that when she leaves him to look for Dean(On the train),he feels annoyed.
(And one more thing I appreciate about Ginny is that,when Harry became single once again,she didn't take advantage of that status but stuck with Dean.)

Harry is someone who has never got the 'Laughter' in his life because of the death of his Parents and we know how much he hates Weepy girls,so Ginny is the perfect match for him because she is brave,not weepy and humorous.(All of us know what a disaster it was with Cho Chang.LOL)

Coming to the other girls with Harry:-

Hermione:-Well,I personally didn't want Harry to end up with Hermione because she was the 'Bossy' type..She always cared about rules and she didn't even bother about friendship when it came to rules.(Sometimes)..That somehow annoys me..
When Harry got hold of the Marauder's map..She asked him to give it off to McGonagall..Didn't she like Harry enjoying at Hogsmeade?
And coming to HBP..The book!
Agreed,a book with something written in it can cause lot of problems but she did see that the Book helped them a lot too..Harry got saved from the Cruciatus curse and Ron got saved from death but still she didn't approve of the book..Why?Just because it made Harry better than her in Potions or was it because 'The Prince' was better than her in Potions?LOL
That's being little selfish,IMO..And Harry sweeto even offered to share the book with her but she didn't want to and left him with that!
She did see that Draco got injured with the Sectumsempra curse but couldn't she see Harry getting saved from the Cruciatus curse?

Well,I love Hermione but few things annoy me..And later on she proves to be one of the bestest friends in DH and before to..But,I find it a little tough to overlook these things..None the less,she is a cutie pie but I like her better with Ron because he needs a neat and trim person in his life,LOL!LOL

Coming to Cho..Well,need I say anything?LOL

Maybe one of the reasons,I am not annoyed with Ginny is that her character was always under the wraps and when it came out of that,she was perfect that it was difficult to find a flaw in her..She and Harry just clicked..Harry wanted someone who made him laugh,happy..He might not have said it aloud but,the Cho times show us that it's just what he needed..Hermione wasn't that humorous but was the helpful and strict elder sister types to Harry and even Harry saw her as such..

So,I just feel that they are the perfect couple and they remind all of us of James-Lily..
What are your thoughts?

P.S:-Sorry for the long post!OuchLOL

Edited by Ashrozia - 09 March 2010 at 12:29pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

roshnuHarmmonyshellytt_Ashy_chhiltcityoflights.Aparajhita.Rafa.LunaPotter..RamKiJanaki..myownarea

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Harry-Ginny" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MagixX

IF-Rockerz

MagixX

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 11:45am | IP Logged
No replies?Ouch

cityoflights

IF-Veteran Member

cityoflights

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Hey :) I read your post sometime back just did not have time ro reply, sorry.

I am not a huge fan of the HG couple but that's just me and I can see what you are saying.

Thanks for sharing! :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MagixXRafa.LunaPotter

MeeraXD

Goldie

MeeraXD

Posted: 10 March 2010 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
U got a point there dear..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MagixX

.Aparajhita.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Aparajhita.

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 11:00am | IP Logged
u r right dear......agree wid u

luv HG

MagixX

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 11 March 2010 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Ahh..... finally someone who agrees with me! :D I agree with everything you said.... couldn't have said it better! ;)

MagixX

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 12 March 2010 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Hey, nice post!Clap

I admit, Ginny's not the most exciting character in the series and she's not my favorite either, but I have nothing against her and I agree that she's best suited with Harry out of the female characters we know. You are absolutely right. She did understand Harry in ways Hermione never did. In the war, she lost Fred and found out how it feels to lose a family member. I'm not saying Hermione should have lost a family member, as that's terrible, but Ginny losing a loved one enabled her to place herself in Harry's shoes more than Hermione. Hermione understood Ron more than she did Harry, so yeah, she's best with Ron.

Nice post again!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chhiltMagixX

MagixX

IF-Rockerz

MagixX

Posted: 13 March 2010 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Thank you all for your precious comments..Smile
Nice to see Harry-Ginny fans..
I just lub them to eternity..Embarrassed

chhilt